- 1. Grr!
- 2. Over here! Pretty close!
Are you even trying?
- 3. You dunce!
Can't you do anything right?
- 4. I'm doing the best I can,
- 5. You're not my brother!
- 6. You're my robot doppelganger
from another dimension!
- 7. Like I'd want to be the brother
of some pudge factory
- 8. who can't even defeat a gerbil!
- 9. Grr!
- 10. I had the most failsafe
of failsafiest plans,
- 11. but this hammerhead
still found a way to ruin it!
- 12. Why don't you shapeshift
into a giant rock monster?
- 13. - Oh, wait. You can't!
- 14. Stop... stop... doing it...
- 15. That is it! I will not have
my two darling boys fighting!
- 16. Sorry, MomBot.
- 17. Now, I was saving this
for your next victory,
- 18. but since that's not coming
any time soon,
- 19. I've got a big surprise
for you boys.
- 20. - Breakfast for dinner?
- You just had dinner!
- 21. I bought a timeshare
in beautiful downtown Roboken!
- 22. I can't wait to visit
the Bottywood Walk of Fame!
- 23. Think we'll see any stars?
- 24. I can guarantee it
if you don't stop annoying me!
- 25. Grr!
- 26. Sounds like Eggman
is going on a vacation.
- 27. Which means we finally get a
break from ol' Baldy McNosehair!
- 28. Yeah!
- 29. We're right here, you know!
- 30. - So, what do you guys wanna do?
- 31. That was a rhetorical question.
- 32. I've already drawn up
- 33. - First up, nature walk!
- 34. I miss Eggman!
- 35. Here we are!
Our luxury timeshare!
- 36. Well, whaddaya know?
The telemarketer who scammed you
- 37. into buying a timeshare was
loosey goosey on the details.
- 38. Oh, buck up! We're gonna spend
the day sightseeing anyway!
- 39. Isn't it great to be able
to enjoy the peace and quiet?
- 40. Quit fooling around! You're
disturbing the serene beauty
- 41. - of this delicate ecosystem!
- Leave Knuckles alone.
- 42. He's not harming anyone.
- 43. Huh?
- 44. Great job, Knuckles!
- 45. You activated one of Eggman's
Cold War missiles!
- 46. It's headed for Gogoba Village!
- 47. Well,
guess we better go save 'em.
- 48. Knuckles,
you gotta recalibrate the rudder
- 49. to change
the missile's trajectory!
- 50. Bend that thing!
- 51. - Uh-oh.
- 52. Ow! Hey! Ow! Ow!
- 53. Aaah!
- 54. Grr! I asked for this steak
medium well, not medium welded!
- 55. Look! Handcrafted knick-knacks
that say "I Heart Roboken"
- 56. but serve no actual function!
- 57. We better get over there
before they sell out!
- 58. Ooh!
- 59. I can't believe I'm stuck here
among all these drillbillies.
- 60. On the bright side,
at least there's no Sonic to -
- 61. Hello, Egghead!
- 62. Even in the sky I can't get away
from you do-gooders.
- 63. Hello, Blighton. Dolts.
- 64. It's Mighton and Bolts.
- 65. You have made
an ortho-phonetic error.
- 66. Cut to the chase, Nancy!
What are you doing in Roboken?
- 67. I'm on vacation with my MomBot.
- 68. Probability of Eggman choosing
Roboken as vacation destination
- 69. 4,693.886 to 1.
- 70. Impressive! You calculated that
in no seconds flat.
- 71. What kind of processor
you running in there?
- 72. Don't change the subject!
We know you're up to no good.
- 73. Come on, sweetie.
- 74. You're missing out
on all the nifty fridge magnets!
- 75. Look, Steve, I know
we've had our differences...
- 76. - All brothers do!
- Not brothers!
- 77. Just a human
and his robot doppelganger!
- 78. Listen, I have
a deliciously evil scheme,
- 79. and to pull it off,
I'm gonna need your help.
- 80. Argh!
This vacation is killing me.
- 81. Next time, can we just hang out
on a hammock by the beach?
- 82. Oh, relax, we're almost home.
- 83. Huh?
- 84. You gotta be kidding me.
- 85. That little lame-o's intellect
is off the charts.
- 86. If I could snag
his intelligence chip
- 87. and install it
in one of my robots,
- 88. Sonic wouldn't know
what hit him!
- 89. Leave it to me, brotato.
- 90. Bolts! There you are, duderino!
- 91. - Duderino? Are you feeling OK?
- Totes OK.
- 92. Think you can download me some
insta-snaps off the bit tube?
- 93. The what now?
- 94. Aaah!
- 95. Ugh!
- 96. I'll find the coward
who did this to ya!
- 97. And something tells me
I know exactly who to blame.
- 98. - We did it, dude!
- No, Steve, you did it,
- 99. you beautiful abomination you!
- 100. Ooh!
It does a MomBot's heart good
- 101. to see her boys getting along.
- 102. Open up, dirtbags!
- 103. It sure has been a grand
family vacation, but time to go!
- 104. - What is going on?
- Let's just say
- 105. I rubbed some locals
the wrong way.
- 106. If we don't go,
they'll turn us to paste.
- 107. We can sneak out the back!
- 108. But I have to clean
or I'll lose my deposit!
- 109. Ooh!
- 110. I think I need a vacation
from this vacation.
- 111. Ugh! At least we're almost home
- 112. and can put this nightmare
- 113. Spoke too soon.
- 114. Hand over that chip before
I give you a mouthful of punch!
- 115. You're too late!
I already installed
- 116. your little friend's
intelligence chip in my FireBot!
- 117. Good luck outsmarting him now!
- 118. FireBot's never beaten us
- 119. What makes you think... ?
- 120. Ha! Doesn't matter how smart
you are if you're too slow!
- 121. Gah! Whoa! Hot foot, hot foot!
- 122. Wow! That thing is smart.
- 123. Let's see how he handles
a little brute force!
- 124. Don't worry. I got this. Yah!
- 125. You'll never outsmart me!
- 126. Ugh!
- 127. My upgraded minions are too
crafty for your tired old moves!
- 128. - Which one has the chip now?
- I dunno.
- 129. Let's just crush 'em all!
- 130. Stop!
- 131. Look at all of you,
fighting and carrying on!
- 132. It's senseless, is what it is!
- 133. Er, no, it's kinda
my life's work.
- 134. Studies have shown that violence
begets only more violence!
- 135. At an annually adjusted rate
- 136. She's got the smart chip!
- 137. I say we bump that senseless
violence stat up to an even 88%!
- 138. We can stand idly by
while you pulverise my minions,
- 139. but when you mess with
our MomBot, you've gone too far!
- 140. Here's your dumb old smart chip.
- 141. Family's more important
than vengeance, I guess.
- 142. - Wow, I feel so rested.
- Dude, don't rub it in.
- 143. Looks like my plan
for a family vacation
- 144. brought us closer after all!
I'm so proud of my boys!
- 145. MomBot,
I learned something today.
- 146. You don't get to choose
- 147. unless you invented them
like I did.
- 148. Not that I invented Steve.
It was me in another dimension.
- 149. - But you get the point.
- True that.
- 150. Grr!