- 1. Grr!
- 2. For years
I've plotted and toiled,
- 3. working tirelessly day and night
- 4. to find the truest
essence of evil.
- 5. And now I've finally done it,
- 6. with my new online
- 7. You've gone too far this time,
- 8. We just bought tickets
- 9. - and your fees are outrageous!
- Whatever do you mean?
- 10. My service just adds a few
humble processing charges.
- 11. What about the "convenience fee"
for printing tickets at home?
- 12. You can get 'em shipped
or pick them up at the venue.
- 13. Then there's shipping
or will-call fees!
- 14. - And it's no longer convenient!
- I just added another fee,
- 15. for having an annoying face!
- 16. Robots, collect!
- 17. Engaging occupant sorting.
- 18. - Aaah!
- 19. Just... gotta... shut it off!
- 20. I did it!
- 21. Emergency lockdown in effect.
- 22. Lockdown will release
in 48 hours.
- 23. 48 hours? That's not so bad.
- 24. I can wait it out.
- 25. What's taking so long?
I gotta get outta here!
- 26. This force field,
- 27. Yeah, and you can't
get through it, either.
- 28. Grr!
- 29. Verbal password required.
- 30. - Quick! What's the password?
- 31. We're trapped in the lair
basement. Can anyone read me?
- 32. The force fields must be
- 33. Until the lockdown's disabled,
there's nothing we can do.
- 34. There is one thing we can do.
- 35. - This basement's a pig sty.
- 36. Just perfect. Trapped
in an evil madman's lair,
- 37. and the only company I got
is some soulless robo-scum.
- 38. Would a soulless scum-bot
be able to do this?
- 39. Aaah! Get away from me
with that voodoo!
- 40. How about some small talk?
Uh, how's your family?
- 41. Like I'm gonna give
my personal information
- 42. - to your robot database.
- All right.
- 43. What about some party games?
I spy with my little eye...
- 44. You spy?
So the truth comes out...
- 45. How about I sit in the corner
and give you some space?
- 46. I can't believe this! Help!
Let me out!
- 47. We're screaming
and hitting stuff?
- 48. So this is what it's come to.
A prisoner in my own lair.
- 49. And to make things worse,
I'm stuck with that knucklehead,
- 50. Noodles!
I feel like such a fool.
- 51. Oh, don't worry. I do
foolish things all the time.
- 52. Hey, we're twinsies!
- 53. I can't believe it! These drums
of hazardous waste are filthy!
- 54. According to my readings,
- 55. these barrels are full
of radioactive Mootonium.
- 56. We should be fine as long as
they stay at a cool temperature.
- 57. But just to be safe,
- 58. maybe we should move
to the other side of the room?
- 59. - Access denied.
- 60. We can figure out his password.
What haven't we tried?
- 61. How about Eggman's favourite,
I don't know, kind of music?
- 62. Easy. Dubstep Polka-core.
- 63. - Access denied.
- Favourite colour?
- 64. - Clear.
- How is that even... ?
- 65. Access denied.
- 66. Maybe this is the wrong way.
- 67. What does Eggman
really care about?
- 68. Uh... moustache grooming,
that sassy judge from TV
- 69. who takes no guff,
- 70. If he wanted that, he'd have
a cool password like chili dog.
- 71. - Access granted.
- 72. Touché, Egghead. Now,
let's turn off this lockdown.
- 73. Nah, nah, nah...
- 74. Eeny, meeny, miny...
- 75. I... think
we just did something!
- 76. There appears
to have been a malfunction.
- 77. Allow me.
- 78. Oh! Turn those off! I'm not
gonna sit here in a blackout
- 79. getting stared down
by some beady-eyed robot!
- 80. Oh, I get it.
- 81. You're gonna sneak up on me
in the cloak of darkness!
- 82. Well, I'm not falling for it.
Turn those lights back on!
- 83. An AC vent! Might that be
our ticket to freedom?
- 84. Yeah. And I ain't paying
no convenience fee this time.
- 85. Look around, Nickles.
- 86. Every failed invention
and science project of my life
- 87. is in this room.
- 88. A can from my old
- 89. the decapitated head
of my Shrew-bot,
- 90. a dinosaur egg
from when we went back in time.
- 91. Who could forget
that classic adventure?
- 92. - Hey, what's this?
- Is that... Is that Zippy?
- 93. My first robot!
Wow, this takes me back!
- 94. I used to be
so full of hope back then.
- 95. You know what I do
when I start to feel down?
- 96. - No. What?
- I have no idea.
- 97. I feel great all the time!
- 98. Just... about... got it!
- 99. Aaah!
- 100. If we want to crawl through,
- 101. we must turn down the force
of the air conditioning.
- 102. I'm all over it.
- 103. It's very simple.
You switch off the red button,
- 104. readjust the level
of the green knob to 16...
- 105. At the same time, you press...
- 106. Primitive, but efficient.
- 107. Did the air conditioning
- 108. I hope so. It was getting
a little chilly in here.
- 109. While I do care
about your comfort,
- 110. I'm more concerned about
the radioactive mootonium
- 111. that need to stay cool
so they won't explode.
- 112. I'm not sure if we should take
a left or a right here.
- 113. I thought you said
you knew this lair
- 114. - like the back of your hand!
- Let's be honest.
- 115. Does anyone really know the back
of their hand that well?
- 116. You OK? Better take a break.
I don't want you getting hurt.
- 117. Oh, what a silly little robot!
- 118. It can't even talk good
like me do.
- 119. No, you dolt!
Zippy's circuitry is so simple
- 120. he can only communicate
through Morse code.
- 121. Wait a blip! I've got it!
- 122. While you do have a unique look,
- 123. I wouldn't say you have "it",
- 124. Not that! Morse code!
- 125. We can use it to send messages
to the other rooms.
- 126. And, come on, I have "it".
- 127. Now hand me that wrench!
- 128. - Does anybody else hear that?
- It's Morse code!
- 129. It's Dr Eggman. He says he's
trapped in the storage room.
- 130. We'd better tell him about
the unstable mootonium!
- 131. Oh, no! I forgot something
during spring cleaning!
- 132. My 330 gallons of volatile
- 133. Gotta fix this lockdown
- 134. before the whole place
blows sky high!
- 135. Dr Eggman is sending directions
on how to override security.
- 136. We need to relay it
to the HQ room
- 137. on the other side of the lair!
- 138. "Listen closely,
you shrill little..."
- 139. Oh! Best leave that part out.
- 140. "To turn off the lockdown,
- 141. - What's that?
- Sounds like Morse code.
- 142. "A catastrophe
in the lair basement"?
- 143. Honestly, I'm a little rusty.
- 144. I haven't spoken Morse since
I dated that telegraph machine.
- 145. - Details, Cubot!
- We drifted apart.
- 146. Wanted different things.
- 147. Oh! You mean in the lair?
- 148. Oh, something about a dangerous
substance about to exploge.
- 149. Exploge? What's exploge?
- 150. - You mean explode?
- Ah! That makes more sense!
- 151. The lair's about to explode!
- 152. "To shut off the lockdown, find
a grey slider on the console
- 153. and slide it down."
- 154. - "About half way."
- 155. No, no, no!
I said, "halfway down!"
- 156. Honestly, Nougats,
why do they hurt me so?
- 157. And the final command is C161G!
And then the doors open!
- 158. No, no, no, no!
- 159. I did everything you said!
Why isn't it working?
- 160. Maybe you left the caps lock on?
- 161. Of course I didn't leave
the caps lock on!
- 162. Oops. Found the problem.
Completely un-caps lock related.
- 163. C161G.
- 164. - Yeah!
- 165. You really helped
save our butts in there, Orbie.
- 166. Of all the robotic
abominations against nature,
- 167. you're the one I hate the least.
- 168. It's gone...
everything I've ever built.
- 169. - Destroyed.
- Not everything.
- 170. Zippy! Oh, thanks, Nuffles.
- 171. I really owe you one.
- 172. Anything you want, you got it.
- 173. Well, you could refund
our service fees
- 174. on those Koalapalooza tickets.
- 175. Tell ya what. How about
4% off your next purchase?
- 176. - Not to be combined.
- Done and done!