- 1. Hurry up before we realize
- 2. that sky diving over a volcano
is a bad idea.
- 3. Aw, crud.
- 4. That's what you get for rushing.
- 5. I'll just use
my new Build-It-Box.
- 6. Is that a gateway to a parallel
dimension of bolt people?
- 7. Not exactly.
- 8. It uses 3D modelling
to replicate everyday objects.
- 9. That's why it's not called the
'parallel dimension bolt box.'
- 10. Tails, you can create anything
with this machine!
- 11. Not just tiny bolts.
- 12. You're right!
- 13. Yeah!
- 14. Why do you hate fun, Tails?
- 15. You could build cool stuff,
like a car,
- 16. a pizza oven,
- 17. or even... a giant bolt!
- 18. Building a car or oven
requires a larger Build-it-Box.
- 19. Which I don't have.
- 20. Use this to build
a bigger Bag-It-Box...
- 21. Build a begger Built-It-Box...
- 22. Baggy box buzzard...
- 23. Saying that isn't so simple.
- 24. 20,000 refill cartridges later,
- 25. and we're finally done.
- 26. Now let's make a cool thing.
- 27. The biggest bolt in the world!
- 28. Or a pizza oven or a car?
- 29. Car sounds good, too.
- 30. With a built-in pizza oven!
- 31. If we're going to make a car,
- 32. it needs to be multi-functional.
- 33. Functional-schmunctional.
- 34. It should be
- 35. With giant,
- 36. And someone mentioned
a pizza oven. Huh?
- 37. We need
something cute and fashionable,
- 38. loaded with offensive weapons!
- 39. It should be camouflaged,
- 40. Hello! We're making a car!
- 41. First, it's got to be fast.
- 42. Huh?
- 43. Maybe we should each make
our own car.
- 44. The Sonic Speedster's
all about one thing:
- 45. It's the fastest car there is.
- 46. Gotta be; it's mine.
- 47. Sonic's got speed,
- 48. but does he have...
- 49. tires?
- 50. The optimal vehicle is prepared
for every contingency,
- 51. be it pot holes,
flash floods, or rude drivers.
- 52. My ride's the perfect car
for the modern woman.
- 53. Great for cruising to the beach
with the top down,
- 54. and pulverizing anyone
in my way!
- 55. My car's got the latest
in stealth technology:
- 56. twigs and leaves and stuff.
- 57. Seeing them all together
puts things into perspective.
- 58. Like how much better mine is
than all of yours.
- 59. My car could mop the floor
with any of these jalopies.
- 60. I'd like to see you try.
- 61. Obviously, mine's the best.
- 62. If only we could pit one vehicle
against another in a competition
- 63. or, for want of a better word,
- 64. Are you being sarcastic or dim?
- 65. I honestly can't tell anymore.
- 66. Neither can I!
- 67. You guys ready?
- 68. Ready to kick your butt.
- 69. Three...
- 70. Two...
- 71. What's going on here?
- 72. Oh, hi Mayor.
- 73. This week,
the gang all made cars.
- 74. We want to find out
which is the best!
- 75. If you're going to be racing
on a public road,
- 76. it'll need to be
an official event.
- 77. You must go through
the proper channels,
- 78. pay the ludicrous taxes
- 79. and it must be open
to all citizens.
- 80. Not everything that goes on
around here is about you five.
- 81. Really? It sure feels like it.
- 82. Fine! We'll get a permit.
- 83. Hope this doesn't take too long.
- 84. It's been a long, arduous
eight month process,
- 85. but the permits
have been issued,
- 86. and race day is finally upon us!
- 87. This event has brought out
- 88. Sonic the Hedgehog,
- 89. some dingus
from the post office,
- 90. and incompetent fry-jockey,
Dave the Intern.
- 91. Eh. It's such a shame...
- 92. You worked hard on your cars,
and you'll all eat my dust.
- 93. The only thing I'll be eating
is a victory sundae...
- 94. With all my favorite flavors:
- 95. vanilla, French vanilla,
vanilla bean, garlic...
- 96. Now wait just a second, Egghead.
- 97. You can't race in the Eggmobile.
- 98. It's a car race.
You need wheels.
- 99. Orbot! Cubot!
- 100. When the Mayor drops the flag,
- 101. drivers run to their cars,
start them, and the race is on.
- 102. Other than that,
there are no rules!
- 103. Really, no rules?
- 104. That sounds dangerous.
- 105. And they're off!
- 106. Sonic takes an early lead!
- 107. And in other unsurprising news,
grass is green,
- 108. my ex-wife
is taking the beach house.
- 109. Eh!
- 110. Everything looks so close!
- 111. Ah!
- 112. What's wrong, Barker?
Can't catch up?
- 113. It's been a privilege
snarking with you today.
- 114. How's my tailwind taste?
- 115. Not as good as this pizza
from my built-in pizza oven.
- 116. Move it or lose it, toots!
- 117. You screaming like a lunatic
defeats the camouflage!
- 118. I hate rush hour traffic!
- 119. Woohoo!
- 120. I should've sacrificed
some speed for better handling.
- 121. But on the other hand...
- 122. Oh great!
Knickels is on my tail...
- 123. But not for long...
- 124. Ha! I knew wheels on the roof
was a really smart idea.
- 125. Ah!
- 126. How'd he get ahead of me?
- 127. Whoa!
- 128. Thanks, Dave!
You were very helpful.
- 129. Oh!
- 130. Hey! I didn't order this!
- 131. Now I know how our
customers feel all the time...
- 132. I got the perfect accessory
for your car.
- 133. It'll really make it pop!
- 134. Ah!
- 135. Oh!
- 136. Now to switch to landing gear...
- 137. Ah!
- 138. How strange: the fox flies,
but the bird needs a jet pack?
- 139. Not so fast around these turns,
are you, Sonic?
- 140. Whoa!
- 141. Looks like Sonic's
out of the race.
- 142. Too bad. So sad.
- 143. Ah!
- 144. We took this race
way too seriously.
- 145. None of us are going to win.
- 146. Eggman's probably parading
before he's even finished.
- 147. If we can repair your car,
- 148. you'll still have a chance.
- 149. Just need a few parts...
- 150. Got it.
- 151. One more.
- 152. There it is.
- 153. And Eggman takes another
premature victory lap.
- 154. Why shouldn't he?
- 155. He's got this one in the bag.
- 156. Barring
any potential poetic justice.
- 157. Can't beat Sonic
on an empty stomach.
- 158. Oh look. A moving bush.
- 159. Hey, wait a second!
- 160. The winner
isn't a foregone conclusion!
- 161. Maybe it is,
- 162. depending on your
knowledge of story structure.
- 163. With all that junk,
your car's weighed down!
- 164. I was right to celebrate
early after all!
- 165. Sonic wins! Sonic wins!
- 166. Sonic wins!
- 167. Thank you,
fans and participants.
- 168. This was the greatest race
I've ever seen.
- 169. "Everyone's a winner
who tries their best"?
- 170. What the...?
- 171. But, these are just
- 172. Read it and weep, Sonic!
- 173. It says I'm a winner too!