- 1. Grr!
- 2. No! Stop! You're pure evil!
- 3. Why are you colouring my arms?
- 4. Aaah! Oof!
You need a bath... and a shower,
- 5. and to get outta my shack.
What are you anyway?
- 6. Aaah! Oof!
- 7. Actually, it's a widabit,
- 8. an extremely rare
and majestic species.
- 9. It doesn't seem
so majestic to me.
- 10. Ooh! Is that slobber? That means
she has chosen your shack
- 11. for her nesting ritual.
- 12. Now get out and don't return
until she's finished!
- 13. Whoa, whoa! What are you doing?
- 14. I represent the Endangered
- 15. They made me Chairman
- 16. so they could hold meetings
at the library.
- 17. Really working that clout, huh?
- 18. Mr The Hedgehog,
as Vice-Chairman of the ESC,
- 19. I need you to vacate
the domicile until this creature
- 20. finds its true soul mate and
completes the courtship ritual.
- 21. Argh!
- 22. It's been too long
since we've had a slumber party!
- 23. Huh?
- 24. Ah!
- 25. Ooh, Sidekick Magazine! I wonder
who's number two this month.
- 26. Booya!
- 27. So, how are things
at the man cave?
- 28. You two must be having a blast.
- 29. Heck, yeah!
I love destroying Tails
- 30. in Mutant Wrestling every night!
Ain't that right?
- 31. Yeah. Huh!
- 32. Order up for... "Sanic"?
- 33. - I think you mean Sonic.
- No, it says Sanic right here.
- 34. This may take a minute.
- 35. I can't take it any more!
You guys gotta help me!
- 36. He's my best friend, but
living with him's a nightmare!
- 37. Any idea how much longer
- 38. - is going to be at his shack?
- Could be months.
- 39. You can't hurry love.
- 40. But maybe you can push it along.
- 41. Just a few tweaks
- 42. and the widabit call
will be up and running.
- 43. - Sounds like Eggman
- 44. after Meh Burger's
- 45. They... don't seem to be
hitting it off.
- 46. We can get these two together.
- 47. We just need to set
the right mood.
- 48. Ahem! Good evening, love birds.
- 49. Our special tonight
is an herb-crusted tilapia
- 50. with mango chutney glaze,
- 51. with a generous helping
of gas-station nacho cheese.
- 52. Ew... yuck!
- 53. They're so ugly
they deserve to be extinct!
- 54. And those widabits
are pretty ugly, too.
- 55. Sonic and his friends
won't know what hit them
- 56. when I put my diabolical plan
- 57. If you had just used
scented candles, like I said...
- 58. They were scented!
The package said "fresh air".
- 59. That's not a scent! What are
you, some kind of rube, Sonic?
- 60. Don't blame the candles.
How about the real issue,
- 61. your substandard violin playing?
- 62. Keep it down! You're upsetting
this rare, delicate creature.
- 63. Now,
let's give him a good shove.
- 64. Oh, are you happy now, Tails?
We just lost our bachelor!
- 65. How can I be happy?
Until we get rid of that thing,
- 66. I'm stuck with you
trashing my place
- 67. and watching The Real Housewives
of Gogoba Village!
- 68. Think living with you
is a picnic?
- 69. Ever look up "neat freak"
in the dictionary?
- 70. Because if you did,
you'd find a series of words
- 71. that describe what a neat freak
is, which also describe you!
- 72. Come quick!
Eggman's going ballistic!
- 73. Argh!
- 74. You'll never stop my new,
improved Ball Bots.
- 75. They're virtually
- 76. I did say "virtually".
- 77. All right! An Eggman fight!
- 78. I've been looking to get out
- 79. Foreign beast on the field.
Don't worry, I got this.
- 80. By decree of the Endangered
- 81. this is now a protected area.
- 82. You'll need to move
your battle elsewhere.
- 83. Get bent, Beaver. I don't
have to take orders from you!
- 84. It's an endangered species!
- 85. Let's just move over here
and be out of its way.
- 86. - Well, I'm staying right here.
- I'll be battling over here.
- 87. Grr! Ugh, fine!
- 88. Ready to be decimated, Sonic?
- 89. Why are we
protecting this thing?
- 90. It clearly
wants to be destroyed!
- 91. It keeps wandering
in front of lasers!
- 92. The ESC now declares this
a protected area.
- 93. Bureaucracy
hurts small villainy!
- 94. If I never see a widabit again,
it'll be too soon!
- 95. Looks like my attraction call
might have worked too well.
- 96. Everyone, please remain calm!
- 97. Your screams of terror
- 98. are upsetting these serenely
- 99. Aaah!
- 100. I thought you two said
these things were endangered?
- 101. Actually,
if there are more than 50,
- 102. they can be legally relocated
to a new area,
- 103. such as a farm, glue factory,
or nature preserve.
- 104. And Sonic could
move back into his shack!
- 105. Ah, crud. Including the female,
I can only count 49.
- 106. Don't feel bad, Sonic.
That's higher than I can count.
- 107. There's gotta be another widabit
somewhere out there,
- 108. but how do we find it?
- 109. These things got
a pretty pungent musk.
- 110. My expert schnozzola should be
able to track one down.
- 111. Oof! Something rank up ahead.
- 112. Either we're getting closer
to a widabit
- 113. or we're passing Gogoba Village.
- 114. We gotta find a 50th widabit.
I can't keep living with Tails.
- 115. Every day, he writes out chores
to do on a "chore board".
- 116. He's never assigned any to me,
but still, it's an eyesore.
- 117. Sonic's driving me bonkers.
He can't tell the difference
- 118. between a stationary
- 119. and a multifaceted
- 120. Ha, ha, ha! Yeah. Words.
- 121. Sweet merciful landfills!
What is that awful smell?
- 122. It's number 50.
- 123. Go ahead, Tails. Go get him.
- 124. I prefer my lunch
to stay in my stomach,
- 125. thank you very much.
- 126. - How else will we get him back?
- Figure it out yourself.
- 127. I'm done doing your work!
- 128. Whaddya say we let
these two sort this out?
- 129. You'll have to speak up!
My nose is pinched!
- 130. You're being a real
doughnut hole, Tails!
- 131. You're the doughnut hole,
- 132. I guess we're both
kinda doughnut holes.
- 133. Maybe best friends
don't have to be best roommates.
- 134. Maybe not. Put 'er there?
- 135. OK, too long. Getting weird.
- 136. Let's move this beast. Shame
we don't have your widabit call.
- 137. That's it! I could load up
the sound to my communicator!
- 138. Move it or lose it, people!
- 139. Phew! Aaah!
- 140. We did it! True love
conquers all, right, Sonic?
- 141. Yeah, sure. Whatever.
Now there's 50 of 'em,
- 142. I can have my shack back
- 143. and we can haul these guys off
to a nature preserve.
- 144. And we'll get right on that,
- 145. as soon as those two love birds
finish their courting ritual.
- 146. - How long will that take?
- About a week.
- 147. - What?
- Looks like
- 148. you two are still roommates!
- 149. I think you mean "you three".
- 150. I've been living
under your porch.
- 151. You can't live under my porch.
- 152. I'll take that as an invitation
to move into the house!
- 153. I know a couple of opossums
who'll be sorry to see me go,
- 154. but it's worth it.
Let's go home, roomies!