- 1. Grr!
- 2. Behold my Eggs-Boson
- 3. I've accomplished what no other
scientist has ever done.
- 4. Prove climate change is real?
- 5. Build a machine that creates
a miniature black hole
- 6. and makes broccoli
taste like apple sauce!
- 7. - What will you do with it?
- Start eating my broccoli
- 8. and simultaneously prove,
once and for all,
- 9. that I'm the greatest scientist
who ever lived!
- 10. Nicely done, sir.
- 11. Ow!
- 12. Depth perception
is for losers.
- 13. And now to present
my brilliant invention
- 14. to the scientific community
and be honoured by my peers!
- 15. - Waited until the last minute?
- There's no way I can lose.
- 16. Sure, it's a nice rock, but
I think I have the edge here.
- 17. Hi, I'm Beth the Shrew.
I made this all by myself.
- 18. The solar system is so much
less cluttered since they tossed
- 19. that dwarf planet.
- 20. Except there are
no other planets.
- 21. They're just holograms
projected by aliens.
- 22. If there are no planets,
- 23. then where do the aliens
come from, mister?
- 24. You see, particle theory is
different from string theory.
- 25. - So, my device...
- Whoa! A potato clock!
- 26. What makes it a potato clock?
- 27. You wind it up
when you go to bed
- 28. and it wakes you up potatoclock!
- 29. Welcome to the Village
Science Fair Awards.
- 30. Did you see Lady Walrus
on the red carpet?
- 31. She's had that dress so long
it's been in style three times!
- 32. Ha!
- 33. Nothing, huh? Fine.
- 34. The award for best
science-fair project goes to...
- 35. Beth the Shrew
and her solar-system diorama!
- 36. And, of course, everyone gets
a participation trophy.
- 37. Because if at first
you don't succeed,
- 38. you've actually succeeded.
- 39. - Hey! Where's my trophy?
- You were disqualified.
- 40. You exceeded the height limit
for a children's competition.
- 41. You also win a week of observing
our Village's top scientist...
- 42. Expert science judge Tails!
- 43. I know what'll cheer you up.
- 44. Let's see
what Meh Meal toy you got.
- 45. Councilman McMeh?
What nitwit thought kids
- 46. would find a bean-counting
- 47. My son picked that rock out
all by himself!
- 48. Look how she's gushing over him.
It's just a silly rock!
- 49. I wish I had someone to give me
unconditional love like that.
- 50. Not you!
But maybe a robot is the answer.
- 51. Uploading recipe file,
including happy-face pancakes.
- 52. Basic first-aid instructions,
- 53. lullabies, all bedtime stories
where evil triumphs...
- 54. Add to database,
"Don't play ball in the house!"
- 55. "No more screen time!"
- 56. and, "If you keep making that
face, it'll get stuck that way!"
- 57. My new robot will praise
even my lamest accomplishments.
- 58. - Hello!
- 59. - My boy!
- 60. Say, mister, you know
all about science, I betcha.
- 61. Well, I have been working on
some pretty awesome inventions.
- 62. Introducing the hovercycle.
- 63. Aaah!
- 64. Science is so interesting.
- 65. What would you like to do next,
- 66. Pick out your clothes for
tomorrow or go get ice cream?
- 67. Oh! Ice cream, ice cream!
Then can we go to the movies,
- 68. or the mall, or have high tea
at the Fuzzy Puppy store?
- 69. Maybe we should just have
- 70. My boy!
- 71. Ooh! Here comes the Eggmobile!
- 72. I love you, Mombot.
- 73. Mombot made this for me,
with wool and with love.
- 74. One of which
I may be allergic to.
- 75. Now, I'm off to defeat Sonic
and make Mombot proud.
- 76. Don't forget your lunch,
- 77. And don't trade
your raisins for candy.
- 78. Yes, Mombot. I'll be home
after I obliterate Sonic.
- 79. Through the microscope,
common objects are super cool
- 80. or totally disgusting.
- 81. I have to go battle Eggman.
- 82. You better stay here,
where it's completely safe.
- 83. On second thought, come with me.
- 84. Will you keep an eye on Beth?
You're good with children.
- 85. Well, well, well. If it isn't
the queen of the science fair.
- 86. That didn't turn out very well.
- 87. But Mombot's programmed
to love me unconditionally.
- 88. So long, losers!
- 89. Let's go. I can show you this
- 90. You must be the strongest guy
on the island, I betcha.
- 91. How'd you get so strong, mister?
- 92. Upper-body workouts.
- 93. Mombot, I just suffered
a humiliating defeat
- 94. at the hands
of that pesky blue rodent.
- 95. Aw, my poor baby.
Maybe villainy isn't for you.
- 96. You're good with tinkering.
- 97. Maybe you can take a course
in air-conditioner repair?
- 98. But... but I'm a supervillain!
- 99. That's very similar
to an air-conditioner repairman.
- 100. You should be proud of me!
- 101. I'd be proud
if you were a doctor.
- 102. - I am a doctor!
- I meant a real doctor.
- 103. Grr!
- 104. You'll see.
Once I defeat Sonic...
- 105. Again with defeating Sonic?
He seems like a nice boy.
- 106. Why can't you two be friends?
- 107. Because he's my arch-nemesis.
- 108. Sonic? This is Eggman's Mombot.
- 109. Mombot, you're embarrassing me!
- 110. My baby
doesn't have any friends.
- 111. Can you take him to the movies?
- 112. If you keep making that face,
it'll get stuck that way.
- 113. Someone named Mombot asked me
take Eggman to the movies.
- 114. - Sounds like a trap.
- I know.
- 115. But how could I say no to her?
She knit me this great scarf.
- 116. I'm hoping the fans like it
more than this one. Ugh!
- 117. Beth was supposed
to meet me here.
- 118. But she's more into watching
Knuckles smash things
- 119. - than learning about science.
- She's a smart kid.
- 120. She won't want to
watch that forever.
- 121. I want to watch you
smash things forever.
- 122. Hey, Beth.
- 123. I can use this bar to show you
how metal conducts electricity.
- 124. Or this!
- 125. Huh?
- 126. Shh!
- 127. So, did your mommy make any more
play dates for you today?
- 128. My saintly Mombot
wants me to make peace with you,
- 129. but I'd rather
make pieces of you!
- 130. What?
- 131. - What happened to you?
- Sonic beat me up.
- 132. Well, I'm just going to
have to make peace
- 133. between you and Sonic myself!
- 134. Knuckles and I
are gonna play a fun game
- 135. while I teach you about science.
- 136. Now, the coconut's velocity...
- 137. Holy cow, Knuckles!
You really walloped that thing.
- 138. - Say, mister... ?
- Just a second, Beth.
- 139. See if you can hit it
over the trees this time!
- 140. All right, breakfast for dinner!
Thank you, Mombot.
- 141. What a polite young man.
- 142. So, Amy, I don't mean to pry,
but you and Sonic are friends?
- 143. Or... ?
- 144. Mombot's right,
you're no spring chicken.
- 145. Who let you go out
dressed like that?
- 146. You must get chilly.
- 147. I'm going to defeat Sonic
in front of Mombot,
- 148. so she'll see
what a great villain I am.
- 149. Pah! Air-conditioning repair.
- 150. Well, you know it is good to
have something to fall back on.
- 151. I can see your attack robots.
- 152. You installed eyes
in the back of my head.
- 153. Now, I spent all day planning
this dinner and you ruined it!
- 154. You're my son. You shouldn't
upset me like this.
- 155. I created you!
I'm your father! I'm your son!
- 156. Your father! Your son!
Your father and your son!
- 157. Mosquito. Now, go to your room!
- 158. I hope one day your children
- 159. break your heart
like you did mine!
- 160. I hit the sky fluff!
- 161. They pump in subliminal
messages from the government.
- 162. Really, mister?
- 163. They've many ways of controlling
you. Fluoride in the tap water,
- 164. chemtrails, diet soda...
- 165. - Yeah!
- 166. Yeah!
- 167. If you can ground me,
I can erase you.
- 168. Pudding, did you get the email
chain letter I forwarded to you?
- 169. Mombot, I've been thinking
about it and, uh...
- 170. I'm sending you on a cruise
around the world.
- 171. Ow!
- 172. What son would do that
for his mother? I am so proud!
- 173. Mmm.
- 174. What? Does it always
have to end on a joke?