- 1. Grrr!
- 2. Hey, Eggman,
smile for the birdie.
- 3. Ow! Ow! They're pecking my eyes!
- 4. Why would I ever smile at this?
- 5. Stop smiling!
- 6. What are you doing?
We should fight this way.
- 7. This way. The natural direction
of the fight is taking us left.
- 8. Yes, we should go left. My left.
- 9. - No, my left.
- My left. Your right.
- 10. I know I'm right. We should
go left. That's the right left.
- 11. That doesn't even
make any sen—
- 12. Whoo! I'm OK.
- 13. Agh! I twisted my ankle.
- 14. I finally have you.
- 15. Tuckered out, Eggman?
Have a taste of my spin dash.
- 16. Ohh! Ugh!
- 17. You just got spin-dashed.
- 18. There's no other way in.
- 19. Sonic's trapped.
- 20. That means
Dr Eggman's trapped too.
- 21. We're free! Free, I tells you!
- 22. I can buy a houseboat. And live
on it even though it's a boat.
- 23. And I can finally
finish my memoirs.
- 24. I've been told
I'm a natural raconteur.
- 25. And I've been told
I'm a neutral raccoon.
- 26. Well, we're sticking around
to free Sonic.
- 27. But until then,
one of us needs to be in charge.
- 28. Good thinking, Amy.
I'll be in charge.
- 29. You? I'm in charge.
- 30. I don't trust anyone in charge.
- 31. I know.
Why don't we all be in charge?
- 32. No!
- 33. Oh, perfect. We're stuck here.
- 34. Correction. You're stuck here.
- 35. Agh!
- 36. Catch you later, Eggface.
- 37. Agh!
- 38. Ooh!
- 39. "Catch you later, Eggface."
- 40. That's you.
That's what you sound like.
- 41. Grrrr!
- 42. Hmm.
- 43. Wait. I can hook the Eggmobile's
tow cable to this floor tile.
- 44. But it doesn't have enough power
to pull it open.
- 45. I can pull your dumb Eggmobile
across the room.
- 46. If that's our only option.
- 47. Get in the hedgehog harness.
- 48. What? No way!
- 49. If you tell anyone about this...
- 50. Mush! Mush!
- 51. I'm mushing, I'm mushing.
- 52. Aargh!
- 53. Did we just... cooperate?
- 54. Yup, and I got great photos.
- 55. Fine. If we can't decide
who's in charge, we'll split up.
- 56. Who wants to be on Team Amy?
- 57. Great. And who wants Knuckles
to lead Team Amy?
- 58. Amy leads Team Amy.
Knuckles leads Team Knuckles.
- 59. Wait,
there's a Team Knuckles now?
- 60. - Can I be on both teams?
- 61. We all have to pick a side,
- 62. Now, who's it gonna be? Amy...
- 63. Or Amy. I still don't get
how this works.
- 64. Help! We can't be on our own.
- 65. All that freedom.
Too many choices.
- 66. This looks like a message
in the temple's lost language.
- 67. Ha!
- 68. "Congratulations! You are in the
bowels of Buddy Buddy Temple.
- 69. Enter as strangers,
leave as best pals forever."
- 70. "Follow the example
of the Buddy Beavers
- 71. to become
true bosom buddy amigos."
- 72. Pssh! I ain't interested
in your bosom, buddy.
- 73. Agh!
- 74. Follow the Buddy Beavers.
- 75. Pull your lever, Eggman.
- 76. Let's do it together.
- 77. You were too beautiful to live.
- 78. Let's go over it one more time.
- 79. - Who's leading us right now?
- 80. We're not getting anywhere
- 81. - Maybe I should be in charge.
- 82. Why would there be
little holes in this wall?
- 83. Maybe people
put pennies in them.
- 84. Darts!
- 85. - Get off me!
- You're welcome.
- 86. Ugh! My ankle.
I think it's sprained.
- 87. Nope, it's definitely sprained.
- 88. Oh, it's twisted
something fierce. Ohh!
- 89. About this morning,
I'm sorry for... you know...
- 90. blasting you
with all those lasers.
- 91. I need to learn not to try
to incinerate you all the time.
- 92. Thanks... I guess.
- 93. We've got to hit these
at the same time.
- 94. Ha! I can't believe you fell
for the old sprained ankle act.
- 95. I stole it from you. "Ow!
My ankle. I think it's sprained."
- 96. Those improv classes
are paying off.
- 97. Oh, you Eggs-Benedict-Arnold!
- 98. So long, hedgehog.
- 99. Hope you don't find this
turn of events crushing. Get it?
- 100. Cos you'll be crushed
by the walls? They'll crush you?
- 101. I'll explain it
after you're crushed.
- 102. Come on!
Why would there be another door?
- 103. I just opened one.
Who even designed this temple?
- 104. It's OK, Eggman, you got this.
Just pull both levers.
- 105. Stay down, levers!
- 106. Stay down!
- 107. I was so close.
- 108. Hedgehog, hit your button.
Let's go. Giddy up!
- 109. OK, I understand
why you might be upset with me.
- 110. We're bosom buddy amigos now.
Give me a big smile.
- 111. Let's just get out of here
before... the roof caves in!
- 112. If I was in charge
we'd be in the temple already.
- 113. And if you were in charge
I'd be in the temple already.
- 114. Hello? Uh, fellas?
- 115. You're so incompetent you don't
even know how to argue.
- 116. You're right.
- 117. Most of the time I'm confused
and just yell back things.
- 118. It doesn't matter who's leading.
We'll never get into the temple.
- 119. Sonic!
Are you... helping Eggman?
- 120. What? No.
- 121. There's our way out.
- 122. An old mine cart?
- 123. We don't even know
where it goes.
- 124. What? You want to stay here?
- 125. OK. Ready?
- 126. - Lift.
- 127. - Lift.
- 128. - Lift.
- 129. - Lift.
- 130. Yes!
- 131. We're so happy
you're back, boss.
- 132. - We'll never desert you again.
- You'll never what?
- 133. I mean... would you mind
reading a draft of my memoirs?
- 134. Thank goodness
we've got Sonic back again.
- 135. Knuckles, I can't believe
we squabbled like that.
- 136. Yeah, you were out of control.
- 137. I was out of control?
You were being totally obstinate.
- 138. I don't know what "obstinate"
means, but I refuse to learn.
- 139. You know, we actually made
a pretty good team.
- 140. It was almost like
we were friends or something.
- 141. Yeah, like that
would ever happen.
- 142. Catch you later, Eggface.
- 143. Not if I destroy you first.
- 144. Eclair Media