- 1. Grrr!
- 2. - What happened here?
- Can you be more specific?
- 3. Oh, the mess. Funny story.
- 4. It all began at Meh Burger.
- 5. Adequate burgers today.
- 6. Yeah, you can barely taste
the shredded newspaper.
- 7. Ugh! I said no mayonnaise!
- 8. Aargh!
- 9. Grrr! Oh, come on!
I don't act like that.
- 10. Hey, who's telling this story?
- 11. So, where was I? Oh, yeah.
- 12. We were so embarrassed
by Amy's uncouth behaviour
- 13. that we left Meh Burger.
- 14. - Grrr!
- 15. Everything OK, miss?
- 16. Are you...
- 17. Yep, I'm Sonic the Hedgehog,
fastest hero in the world.
- 18. Purveyor of justice. Righter
of wrongs. Eater of chilli dogs.
- 19. Ohhh!
- 20. Calm down, Perci. It's just
all your dreams coming true.
- 21. - I'm so sorry.
- Don't worry, I'm used to it.
- 22. Just breathe slowly and tell
Uncle Sonic what happened.
- 23. Clearly she fell off her bike
and hurt her arm.
- 24. Amy, don't be jealous because
I'm paying attention to another.
- 25. Don't mind her,
she kind of has a thing for me.
- 26. - Who wouldn't?
- 27. Let's see what we can do
about that bicycle.
- 28. Knuckles, bring it over here.
- 29. That's a boulder.
I said bicycle.
- 30. But I'm not angry because
I know you're a simpleton.
- 31. Thank you, Mr Sonic.
- 32. Oh, my, Perci,
you've been injured.
- 33. I know what to do about that.
Lecture you on bicycle safety.
- 34. First, never ride a bi...
- 35. Amy, what Perci really needs
is a splint for her arm.
- 36. Wow, you sure know how to
take charge of every situation.
- 37. And voilà!
- 38. I couldn't find a bicycle,
- 39. but maybe one of us
could ride this to get one.
- 40. Sorry about your scarf.
- 41. I should have known
I'd mess it up.
- 42. I always do when I'm not under
Sonic's direct supervision.
- 43. Huh.
- 44. As a man I could fix this
with my bare hands.
- 45. But it would be quicker
with the proper tools.
- 46. To Tails' workshop!
- 47. Hey, watch out for that robot.
- 48. I'll bet she's a spy,
- 49. broadcasting our secrets
to her mechanical overlords.
- 50. You know, the ones who
make the microwave blink 12:00
- 51. even though
you just set it yesterday!
- 52. Aargh!
- 53. Don't pay attention to her.
She's actually very nice.
- 54. Tails?
- 55. I guess he isn't here.
- 56. No matter,
I'll heroically repair this bike
- 57. with only my bare hands
and a welding laser.
- 58. - Amy, tend to Perci's injury.
- 59. Knuckles, you clean the scarf
that you so carelessly ruined.
- 60. Tails'
industrial-strength lab kiln
- 61. seems like the perfect place
to dry a frilly delicate scarf.
- 62. This heating pad isn't enough.
- 63. Knuckles, get Perci a pillow.
- 64. You're not the boss of me.
- 65. But I'm bossy and overbearing
- 66. and I need everyone
to do what I say
- 67. to compensate
for my insecurities.
- 68. Don't throw it at me,
hand it to me nicely.
- 69. Kids, behave yourselves!
- 70. This is why we can't
have nice things.
- 71. So I stepped into action,
- 72. and put out the fire
- 73. caused by Knuckles
putting that scarf in the kiln.
- 74. That's not what happened.
I'll tell you the real story.
- 75. It had been days
since I last laid my eyes
- 76. upon the elusive white whale.
- 77. We're talking about
what happened to my workshop.
- 78. I'm getting there.
- 79. So, the white whale
had just trashed Meh Burger.
- 80. Wait. I'm the white whale?
- 81. Shh! We were heading back home
when we came across Perci.
- 82. As usual
Sonic made a fool of himself.
- 83. Hi, I'm Sonic the Hedgehog.
- 84. Never heard of you.
- 85. But who's your friend?
- 86. I'm just a humble echidna,
- 87. which is why I won't brag
about my boyish charm,
- 88. unimaginable strength
and ability to think real good.
- 89. You know, smartness-wise.
- 90. Whoa!
- 91. Wow!
Muscles and brain-smartness.
- 92. - I know.
- 93. Medic, splint up
this pretty lady's arm.
- 94. I hope I can live up to your
expectations, Captain Knuckles.
- 95. Oh, Amy,
you've forgotten what an arm is.
- 96. This is an arm.
- 97. Wow, you are the whole package.
- 98. And here's the gift-wrapping.
- 99. Ohh!
- 100. Ugh!
- 101. Sonic, you clumsy oaf.
Perpetual second banana.
- 102. Look what you've done.
- 103. Come, my lady.
- 104. We must go to Casa de Tails
to repair your bicicleta
- 105. before Sonic
does any further damage.
- 106. Come on, guys, wait for me!
- 107. Hey, be careful of that alien.
- 108. She'll abduct our livestock,
phone home from our houses
- 109. and turn us all into pod people.
- 110. It's a cookbook! A cookbook!
- 111. Aargh!
- 112. Don't pay attention to her.
She's actually very nice.
- 113. Ohh! Aargh!
- 114. Sonic!
Can't you do anything right?
- 115. Your scarf will look brand-new,
- 116. but it'll never look
as lovely as its owner.
- 117. How does this heating pad work?
- 118. A pillow for my maiden fair?
- 119. Hey, I'm the medic.
I'll give her the pillow.
- 120. I want to give her the pillow
- 121. so I can be
more like my hero Knuckles.
- 122. Agh!
- 123. And so I put out the fire
using my ice-breath.
- 124. It started when Amy threw the
heating pad on those newspapers.
- 125. She's not very brain-smart.
- 126. That's not how it went at all.
I'll tell you what happened.
- 127. We all agreed the service at Meh
Burger was terrible, so we left.
- 128. That's when we ran into Perci,
- 129. with her little
damsel in distress act.
- 130. I seem to have fallen from
my bicycle and injured my arm.
- 131. If only there were some heroic
gentlemen to rescue poor me.
- 132. - You're pretty.
- 133. Would one of you handsome young
men kindly retrieve my bicycle?
- 134. - Whoa!
- 135. Even with my friends under
the spell of a wicked siren,
- 136. I selflessly administered
medical care to the temptress.
- 137. Oh, you poor sweet thing.
- 138. Allow me to tend to your wounds.
- 139. Now, let's see to your bicycle.
I know where to get it fixed.
- 140. Watch out
for that government agent!
- 141. It starts with jury duty
and zoning ordinances
- 142. and before you know it... boom,
- 143. our tax dollars are benefiting
others and not us.
- 144. Don't pay attention to her.
She's actually very nice.
- 145. Aargh!
- 146. Sweetie, you rest here.
- 147. I'll get a heating pad
to make you more comfortable.
- 148. Knuckles, would you please
clean the scarf?
- 149. And, Sonic, maybe it'd be best
to just wait for Tails.
- 150. No way. I can totally fix this.
- 151. Watch this, babe.
- 152. My poor little arm
is aching so.
- 153. If only I had a cushion
on which to rest it.
- 154. Let me give it to her!
- 155. She wants me to give it to her!
- 156. Aargh!
- 157. As the only mature one in the
room, I extinguished the fire,
- 158. which started when Sonic forgot
to turn off his welding laser.
- 159. You're making that up!
- 160. - Reckless!
- A scarf in a kiln?
- 161. I can't help being attractive.
It's a blessing and a curse.
- 162. You'd think with three stories
one of you would get it right.
- 163. Now, let me tell you
how it really happened.
- 164. I had a minor accident
with my bicycle when...
- 165. Hi, I'm Sonic the Hedgehog,
- 166. You don't have a wrench
I could use to fix my bike?
- 167. No, but maybe I could interest
you in some gift-wrapping?
- 168. - That's OK.
- I can fix your bike.
- 169. No, I will.
- 170. You're just loving this, aren't
you? Having men fight over you.
- 171. A modern woman
could take care of herself.
- 172. I can take care of myself,
- 173. but like I said,
I don't have any tools.
- 174. And I hurt my arm.
- 175. I suppose you need me
to bandage that up for you?
- 176. No, it's just a bruise.
- 177. - Whoa!
- 178. I need to get moving. Do you
know where I can find tools?
- 179. - Brrr!
- Nice to meet you.
- 180. Aargh!
- 181. She seems nice.
- 182. Allow me. You sit back and
relax while Sonic saves the day.
- 183. OK, I'll just wash my scarf.
- 184. Please, the honour is all mine.
- 185. Well, then,
I'll just rest my arm.
- 186. All right, all right!
I'll get you a heating pad.
- 187. Talk about a drama queen.
- 188. Would you like a pillow?
- 189. No! I'll get Perci a pillow.
- 190. Oh, now the princess
wants a pillow.
- 191. Hold it!
- 192. How did you get in here
in the first place?
- 193. We just walked in.
- 194. And there weren't lasers
or cages or anything like that?
- 195. Nope. Just a popping sound
and some electrical buzzing.
- 196. I know what happened.
- 197. My new defence system
must have short-circuited,
- 198. which means I'm the one
responsible for the fire.
- 199. Classic Tails.
- 200. - Guess we're off the hook!
- Who's up for Meh Burger?
- 201. I like a guy who's handy.
- 202. Eclair Media