- 1. Grrr!
- 2. Fools, scurrying like ants.
I should treat 'em like ants.
- 3. You mean you're taking us
on a picnic?
- 4. What? No.
- 5. Obliterator Bot, magnify!
- 6. Incoming heroes!
- 7. Can't a guy test out a deadly
weapon on innocent civilians
- 8. without being interrupted?
- 9. What's this world coming to?
- 10. See? That's exactly
what I'm talking about.
- 11. Grrr!
- 12. Toot-toot!
- 13. Yay!
- 14. Congratulations, Sonic.
- 15. This is the millionth time
you have all saved the village.
- 16. You'll receive a Greatest
Role Models of All Time Award
- 17. as soon as I punch the final
hole in your hero rewards card.
- 18. Toot-toot!
- 19. Thank you all.
- 20. We promise to live up
to this fine award
- 21. and set a good example.
- 22. Starting now.
- 23. Nothing but net.
- 24. I bet I can sink one
- 25. - Huh?
- 26. A restaurant is no place
for such behaviour.
- 27. In fairness, Meh Burger's
barely a restaurant.
- 28. How can you call yourselves
- 29. when you exhibit
such bad judgment?
- 30. Come on, sweetie,
- 31. let's go find a precarious ledge
for you to play on.
- 32. She's right. We shouldn't
be horsing around in here.
- 33. We should be horsing around
- 34. Nothing but net.
- 35. - Huh?
- I'll take that.
- 36. Hey. What's the big idea?
- 37. We're trying to shoot her out
of a cannon into a trash can.
- 38. Oh, no, you're not.
- 39. DB Platypus, image specialist.
- 40. The mayor hired me because
there have been complaints
- 41. that you role models haven't
been very... role modelly.
- 42. What?
We're awesome role models.
- 43. Aargh!
- 44. Role models seldom
shoot each other out of cannons.
- 45. From now on you must be
exemplary in every way.
- 46. Sounds like you want us
to become soulless drones.
- 47. Finally someone's
paying attention. Ahem.
- 48. Remember, you're not people
any more, you're role models.
- 49. So let the training begin.
- 50. Rule one.
Never question me.
- 51. - Why not?
- Role model infraction!
- 52. Ha-ha! Sticks is in trouble!
- 53. Ha-ha! Knuckles is in trouble!
- 54. I can't believe
that ridiculous mayor
- 55. gave an award to Sonic
and his do-gooder friends.
- 56. He might have saved the village
a million times
- 57. but only because I've endangered
the village a million times.
- 58. And where's your award?
- 59. The only award I ever get
is a butt-whooping.
- 60. And the occasional
- 61. It's not right, sir. You're the
greatest genius who ever lived.
- 62. The most powerful villain
in the world...
- 63. With the most styling stache
in the universe.
- 64. Thrice snubbed.
- 65. Well, today we're gonna
do something about it.
- 66. - After you, Tails.
- No, after you.
- 67. No, no, no, no, no, no.
I insist. After you.
- 68. Will one of you
just order already?
- 69. What delightful roll-modelling!
- 70. And you're not
doing so bad yourselves.
- 71. Why am I always second to bread?
- 72. I'll tell you why. Because
you shouldn't eat out so often.
- 73. A true role model knows
the value of a home-cooked meal.
- 74. I have a home
where we can cook meals.
- 75. Wonderful role-modelling.
- 76. You could learn a thing or two
- 77. I'd really like to help you out,
- 78. but municipalities don't
give out trophies for villainy.
- 79. I'm good
at lots of other things.
- 80. For example,
I have a lovely singing voice.
- 81. I'm sorry, fourth place isn't
a trophy. It's a certificate.
- 82. Grrr!
- 83. - Ames, dinner ready yet?
- 84. Why is it
that the female has to cook?
- 85. As role models, you must avoid
falling into gender stereotypes.
- 86. While I agree with you
- 87. the simple fact is I'm the only
one who knows how to cook.
- 88. And I enjoy it.
- 89. What you like is unimportant.
You're a role model now.
- 90. I have this pole-vaulting trophy
I pulled out of the garbage.
- 91. Oww!
- 92. Finally you're setting
a good example.
- 93. But... nobody else is here.
- 94. No questioning
the image specialist!
- 95. I am sick of that whistle,
- 96. I'm sick of being a role model
- 97. and I am sick of this trophy!
- 98. No! That's very bad
- 99. That must be Sticks
coming back to apologise.
- 100. Superbly role-modellish of her,
I do say.
- 101. - Sonic! It's an emergency!
- 102. - Eggman is...
- 103. Just a moment, old chap.
Running into a room is bad form.
- 104. Sonic, I'm looking at you.
- 105. Let's try that again.
- 106. I beg your pardon,
but it's come to my attention
- 107. that a Dr Eggman is laying waste
to the entire village.
- 108. Anywho, Bob's your uncle,
and enjoy your meal.
- 109. You heard him, team.
Let's get moving.
- 110. Not so fast.
- 111. If people in the village
are going to be watching you,
- 112. you need to...
- 113. Set a good example.
- 114. What? What did we do now?
- 115. Nothing.
That was my praise whistle.
- 116. If you're going into battle,
you have to follow a few rules.
- 117. Amy Rose, if you're going
to swing your hammer,
- 118. you'll need protective eye wear.
- 119. Sonic, when you race about,
- 120. you will need to wear reflective
clothing and honk this horn.
- 121. Tails, no driving.
You don't have a licence.
- 122. And, Knuckles,
don't break anything.
- 123. One step ahead of you.
- 124. Got it. Let's go, team!
- 125. Do I even need to say it?
- 126. If I can't win a trophy,
I'll steal one. Ha!
- 127. - Guys, it's time to get busy.
- 128. Ahem.
Impressionable children here.
- 129. Put on your stupid stuff.
- 130. Your stuff.
- 131. Your awesomely cool protective
gear that all kids should wear.
- 132. Hey, Sonic, maybe you should put
soft foam caps on your spikes.
- 133. - Sonic?
- Yeah, yeah, I'm on it.
- 134. Now, let's see, where was I?
Oh, yes, on a rampage.
- 135. Let's crush Eggman
once and for all.
- 136. Oh, come on!
- 137. Use your words.
- 138. Let's model conflict resolution
through talking things out.
- 139. - But he's a villain.
- Greatest villain ever.
- 140. Stealing a trophy
isn't the same as winning one.
- 141. If the award is for villainy,
I'd say it's better to steal it.
- 142. Uh... Well, yeah.
You got me there.
- 143. Score one for Eggman.
I like this battling with words.
- 144. You know what else I like?
- 145. I-statements.
Use your I-statements.
- 146. Eggman, when you shoot lasers
at me, I feel sad.
- 147. I need you
to be less destructive.
- 148. Offer to meet Dr Eggman halfway.
- 149. Eggman, I'd like to meet you...
- 150. Meet this!
- 151. Whoa... ugh!
- 152. See, kids?
They're being role models.
- 153. - They're getting crushed.
- Like role models.
- 154. Brrr!
- 155. - Role model infraction!
- 156. We don't want
these impressionable children
- 157. to think
this is how you resolve things.
- 158. Come on, guys.
I can't do this alone.
- 159. No! Keep using your words.
- 160. You're starting
to get through to me.
- 161. Sticks, instead
of throwing your boomerang,
- 162. why don't you offer to,
I don't know, share it?
- 163. Oh, I'll share it all right.
- 164. Hey! Who likes chilli dogs?
- 165. Chilli dogs all around!
- 166. And don't let anybody tell you
to use a napkin.
- 167. Coast is clear. No kids around,
no consultants watching.
- 168. Let's scramble that egg!
- 169. Wait. Hold on. What happened
to the I-statements?
- 170. When you act like a jerk,
I start pounding you.
- 171. Being a role model is overrated.
- 172. I'd much rather be
- 173. Sonic, when you say
things like that,
- 174. I feel like throwing up
in my mouth.
- 175. Eclair Media