- 1. Grrr!
- 2. Telegram for Amy Rose.
You won the Most Selfless Award.
- 3. Mine!
- 4. Amy, what is it?
- 5. I submitted myself
for this year's Most Selfless Award
- 6. and I just found out that I won.
- 7. You submitted yourself?
Can you do that?
- 8. In this life, you got
to look out for number one.
- 9. I deserve this.
- 10. While you're gone you're
gonna need a house-sitter, huh?
- 11. Last time I left you two here,
- 12. I came back to find a family
of skunks in the crawl space.
- 13. You should be flattered.
Skunks are very picky.
- 14. Come on, Amy, let us stay here.
I need a change of scenery.
- 15. It gets boring
watching a majestic sunset
- 16. over a sea of blue outside
my beach-front paradise every day.
- 17. And I want to watch cable.
- 18. Please, please, please.
- 19. - Can we stay?
- Be a guy.
- 20. Oh, fine! But only
because I am extremely selfless.
- 21. If you two do anything foolish,
you will face my wrath.
- 22. Ta-ta!
- 23. Yeah!
- 24. - Want to do something foolish?
- You even have to ask?
- 25. - Stuck it.
- Thinking what I'm thinking?
- 26. Nacho break!
- 27. It's OK, it's just a small stain.
We can fix this.
- 28. I heard seltzer
can get out stains.
- 29. No seltzer.
But there's grape soda.
- 30. It has bubbles
so it should work.
- 31. Oh, you soaked it.
- 32. We'd better take it outside
to dry in the sun.
- 33. - Whoa! You're ripping it.
- 34. You're ripping it!
- 35. Amy's gonna kill us.
What do we do?
- 36. Do you and your bro
have what it takes
- 37. to throw down
on "Bro-down Showdown",
- 38. where bros compete to show
how well they know their bro?
- 39. "Bro-down Showdown" is taping
at the Village Centre this weekend.
- 40. How's that gonna help us?
- 41. Your chance to win
a brand-new couch.
- 42. - Still don't get it.
- You heard right.
- 43. A brand-new couch.
- 44. Nope. Nothing.
- 45. Do I need to express aloud
that spying on Sonic
- 46. has given me
a plan to destroy him,
- 47. or is that obvious?
- 48. Is what obvious?
- 49. I can't believe how many people
came to this audition.
- 50. Out of the way! Move it or lose it!
Total bros coming through.
- 51. Eggman, what are you doing here?
- 52. Oh, nothing, just
auditioning with my bro-bot.
- 53. Ain't that right, Orby?
- 54. Yes, sir,
it would seem I'm your... bro.
- 55. All right, who's next?
- 56. Too old. Too ugly. Too out
of touch with the common man.
- 57. Uh... next!
- 58. Hey, you barely looked at us.
- 59. Sorry, kid. I'm just not
getting enough of a bro vibe.
- 60. Ha-ha! Stinks to be you.
- 61. Can it, Egghead!
- 62. Think he'll prefer your unruly
moustache and your lame-bot?
- 63. I'll show you unruly,
you spiny-haired rodent!
- 64. I'll have none of that bickering
at my audition.
- 65. Save it for the show.
You two are bros now.
- 66. Huh? No, no, we're not bros,
- 67. That hedgehog is no bro of mine.
- 68. Then again, I'm not complaining
if it gets us on the show.
- 69. Come on, Sonic, play ball.
- 70. I guess you're right.
- 71. Sorry. If we want to win that
couch for Amy, I got to do this.
- 72. But I thought this was gonna be
a Sonic and Knuckles episode.
- 73. Life's full of disappointments,
- 74. I always wanted
to be a traffic cop.
- 75. Move along,
you're in the fire lane.
- 76. Look, Sonic.
I got a new partner. Jealous much?
- 77. Great idea. We have double
the chances of winning that couch.
- 78. Way to take the wind
out of my sails.
- 79. Live from Village Centre,
it's "Bro-down Showdown".
- 80. Today's bros...
- 81. Sonic the Hedgehog
and Dr Eggman,
- 82. Knuckles the Echidna
and Mike the Ox,
- 83. a pair of stunt bears
- 84. and Dave the Intern
and Lady Walrus.
- 85. Seriously, Dave, she's your bro?
- 86. We don't like to put labels
on our bro-lationship.
- 87. Thank you.
- 88. Welcome to "Bro-down Showdown",
where bros go toe-to-toe
- 89. in hopes of winning
a narratively convenient prize.
- 90. Ooh!
- 91. So let's get started.
- 92. Dr Eggman,
what is Sonic's favourite movie?
- 93. No way he'll know this.
- 94. Hmm... I believe one time,
- 95. while he was pummelling me
with my robot drone's severed arm,
- 96. he mumbled something
about "Space Pigeons".
- 97. So I'm gonna go
with "Space Pigeons II".
- 98. Everyone knows
it's the best of the trilogy.
- 99. Correct! "Space Pigeons II".
- 100. Sonic and Eggman
off to an early lead.
- 101. Now Dave and Lady Walrus.
- 102. I can't believe you knew that.
- 103. Hey, you got to know your enemy.
- 104. Especially when he's your bro.
- 105. Ow!
- 106. That's right for ten points.
- 107. Now, Stunt Bear 2, how did
Stunt Bear 1 say you first met?
- 108. Ooh. That's a disqualification.
- 109. The bro-code clearly dictates
- 110. there must be no fighting
- 111. Now, Knuckles, we asked Mike
the following question.
- 112. A bro would never do what
to another bro?
- 113. Hmm...
I'm gonna have to go with...
- 114. ditch him to appear on a game
show with his arch nemesis.
- 115. I said a bro would never eat
the last cheese ball without asking.
- 116. But your answer was good too.
- 117. Sonic, if your bro were a food,
what kind of food would he be?
- 118. Uh... I don't know... An egg?
- 119. Oh, I said herb-crusted tilapia,
- 120. but then I changed my answer
- 121. Knuckles, we asked Mike
what colour you are.
- 122. Ah, that's easy. I'm red.
- 123. Aww. I said green.
- 124. Ohh. Was that the green light?
- 125. No. Lady Walrus, what is
Dave the Intern's occupation?
- 126. He works
in the fast food industry.
- 127. I said evil villain
bent on destroying the world.
- 128. Judges?
We can accept that answer!
- 129. Sonic, if you went out of town,
- 130. what's the first thing
your bro said he would do
- 131. while you were gone?
- 132. Oh, I know this one!
It's got to be destroy the village.
- 133. He's right!
I said I'd destroy the village.
- 134. I'd reduce you all
to a smouldering pile of ash.
- 135. Well, that ends round one.
- 136. Knuckles and Mike,
you have the lowest score.
- 137. Audience,
what happens to them now?
- 138. You're bro-liminated!
- 139. We're down
to the final two teams.
- 140. Which one will go home
with that snazzy new couch?
- 141. An Eggman robot. Let's turn
this bag of bolts into a scrap heap.
- 142. Hang on, did you say
that's an Eggman robot? Judges?
- 143. If you fight that robot,
you're fighting with your bro.
- 144. You got to be kidding.
- 145. I knew my plan would work.
- 146. If you fight my robot
we'll be disqualified
- 147. and you'll never win that couch
for your whiny girlfriend.
- 148. She's not my girlfriend!
- 149. Or you could just stand back
- 150. and watch the town
get blown to smithereens.
- 151. Either way, you lose.
On live TV.
- 152. Don't worry, "bro", I got this.
- 153. Maybe combat will fill
- 154. the Sonic-shaped void
you left in my heart.
- 155. Aww!
- 156. The producers are telling me
- 157. I don't get paid
if we don't finish the show,
- 158. so let's move on to round two.
- 159. Sonic, what does Dr Eggman
have in his pockets right now?
- 160. Phew!
- 161. Oh, his pockets... Right...
- 162. I don't know... a hippopotamus
riding on a skateboard?
- 163. Lady Walrus.
- 164. Now, Dr Eggman,
fill in the blanks.
- 165. Whenever Sonic does blank,
I blank myself.
- 166. Hmm...
- 167. Huh? Aargh!
- 168. - Ugh!
- 169. Dr Eggman, we need your answer.
- 170. Hmm... Got to think
about this one for a minute, CC.
- 171. Uggh!
- 172. So those cushions are polyfoam,
- 173. Oh, to heck with it.
I'm coming, bro!
- 174. You ready
to do something stupid, bro?
- 175. Do you even have to ask?
- 176. Aaargh!
- 177. Well, that's a disqualification.
- 178. Today's winners are
Dave the Intern and Lady Walrus.
- 179. Ohh!
- 180. So, what are we gonna do
about Amy's couch?
- 181. Amy! No!
- 182. Oh, man, Amy!
Eggman totally destroyed your couch.
- 183. Yeah, and after
we didn't spill nachos on it.
- 184. Oh, that's a shame.
- 185. Yeah, real shame.
- 186. Come on, Knuckles,
let's get out of here.
- 187. Ohh!
- 188. I hope someone's
been feeding my cat.
- 189. Eclair Media