- 1. Grrr!
- 2. No one at the pie festival
- 3. that beige berries
are my secret ingredient.
- 4. Unless one of these trees
is a spy in disguise.
- 5. I'm onto you, tree.
You'll never get the recipe. Never!
- 6. Hey, Sticks, how's tricks?
- 7. I see you're making
beige berry pie.
- 8. I don't know
what he's talking about.
- 9. I'm taking you
to live on a farm.
- 10. Now, if you'll excuse me,
I've got a few trees left to pick.
- 11. Looks like you could use
some help. Be right back.
- 12. Whoops. Needs voltage.
A lot of trees means a lot of Vs.
- 13. Nope. Nope. Nope.
- 14. Yup!
- 15. You sure about this? You know
how Sticks is about machines.
- 16. But this thing runs
on natural energy. Yours.
- 17. It's better than going green.
It's going blue!
- 18. Say when.
- 19. When.
- 20. Agh!
- 21. Well, my work here is done.
- 22. Your machine
destroyed the orchard.
- 23. Could be worse. At least
you still have the berries.
- 24. What happened here?
- 25. Looks like Tails
got himself into a jam. Ha!
- 26. - Get it?
- Not at all.
- 27. But I never leave a hog hanging.
- 28. At least one tree's
- 29. Such senseless destruction.
- 30. Our organisation could use
the mind that created this.
- 31. Send him a crimson letter.
- 32. I can't believe Sticks made me
replant the entire orchard.
- 33. Now I'm gonna miss
the pie festival.
- 34. This is for you.
- 35. Maybe it'd be easier
if we just told you.
- 36. Your ingenuity
has earned you an invitation
- 37. to the bi-monthly
pot-luck dinner and raffle
- 38. of the super-secret
exclusive club known as...
- 39. The Lightning Bolt Society.
- 40. Wow!
The Lightning Bolt Society?
- 41. Really? I've never heard of it.
- 42. That's because
it's super-secret. Duh.
- 43. Come. We'll take you
to our clubhouse.
- 44. Much as I'd love to go off
with you strangers,
- 45. my friends left me
with an entire orchard to plant.
- 46. Cool gizmo! How much was it?
- 47. Let's just say it was a steal.
- 48. Well, my work here is done.
- 49. And since I missed the festival,
- 50. I think I will take you up
on that pot-luck.
- 51. Notify the membership at once.
- 52. I've got him now.
- 53. You've stolen your last Sunday
paper, you furry little mutant.
- 54. Gah! Pop-up!
Wait. What's this?
- 55. It appears to be a status update
from the Lightning Bolt Society.
- 56. Pff! More like
Lightning Dolt Society.
- 57. That play on words should show
I think they're a bunch of pests.
- 58. Hey, you bums!
Get out of my trash!
- 59. Run!
- 60. Gotta invent some device to keep
those losers out of my garbage.
- 61. There. That ought to do it.
- 62. Why would those wannabes
initiate Tails into their group?
- 63. If they're with Sonic,
I'll never get them out of my trash.
- 64. To the Eggmobile!
- 65. Tails! We're back. Sticks won.
- 66. And we've got some pie for you.
- 67. He's gone.
- 68. And all the seeds are planted.
- 69. He couldn't have done it so fast
unless he used...
- 70. One of his inventions.
- 71. I was gonna say alien magic,
but that was a good guess.
- 72. What's going on here?
- 73. What's this?
Some kind of pulped wood?
- 74. It's an envelope, Sticks.
- 75. Tails is invited to join
the Lightning Bolt Society?
- 76. Aren't they the crooks who steal
from the village fruit stand?
- 77. And they've clearly
mistaken Tails for a lemon.
- 78. Pff! Ha! What fools!
- 79. You two stay here
and keep these traps shut.
- 80. Amy and I are going after Tails.
- 81. Tails, welcome! Such an honour.
I assume you've met everyone.
- 82. Actually, no. Though that tree
looks really familiar.
- 83. Zipper's stuck.
Nice to meet you.
- 84. Have you tried the shrimp?
- 85. What did you bring
to the pot-luck?
- 86. Oh, uh,
all I had was beige berry jelly.
- 87. It's full of dirt and twigs.
- 88. Ha! I told you he was evil.
Do I know how to pick 'em or what?
- 89. I say we crash
through the window.
- 90. I say we dress up
like pizza delivery guys.
- 91. - My idea has pizazz.
- My idea has pizza.
- 92. - Pizazz!
- 93. - Pizazz!
- 94. Could you hold this door open
while I go...
- 95. Not now!
- 96. - Pizazz!
- 97. The Lightning Bolt Society is proud
to welcome our new member.
- 98. He's a deforestation sensation
and a berry bad boy.
- 99. I give you... Tails!
- 100. He brought the jam
with the dirt in it.
- 101. Oh, uh... thanks.
- 102. It's an honour to be
among so many...
- 103. guys with hats like this one.
- 104. With an evil genius like Tails
to lead us,
- 105. we can go from two-bit crooks
to four-bit crooks.
- 106. - Or even eight-bit crooks.
- 107. Combining the warped genius
of Tails' deforestation machine
- 108. and Eggman's
mutant seed gun,
- 109. we can finally launch
our master plan
- 110. to control all the fruit
in the village and beyond.
- 111. Yeah... uh, having understood
very little of that,
- 112. did I hear the word "evil"
- 113. Indeed! With you as our evil
leader, we'll be unstoppable.
- 114. When it comes to fruit.
- 115. Yeah. Um...
- 116. This is a little embarrassing
but... I'm not evil.
- 117. You betrayed us all.
- 118. That sounds pretty evil to me.
- 119. Now I'm just confused.
- 120. - Guys?
- 121. - Dolts!
- 122. I gotta admit that had pizazz.
- 123. Sonic, I've seen through
- 124. to team up
with the Lightning Bolts.
- 125. What? I thought
you teamed up with them.
- 126. - I'm here to rescue Tails.
- 127. We. I said "we", didn't I?
- 128. Me? Team up with these dolts?
- 129. Hey, hey. Words hurt.
- 130. I'd never team up with these...
- 131. I'm sorry,
there's no other word for you.
- 132. So whose side are you on?
- 133. We're doing our best to be bad.
- 134. - Then get Sonic!
- We don't have any weapons.
- 135. What kind of villains are you?
- 136. Really? That's all
you could come up with?
- 137. I'm not gonna say it,
but you know what I'm thinking...
- 138. you dolts.
- 139. - Guess it's just you and me.
- 140. I meant you plural, as in
"the two of you and me".
- 141. Hey, are we gonna battle
- 142. Actually, Dr Eggman, sir...
- 143. I was wondering if you could
autograph my trunk.
- 144. - Me too!
Sign my fez!
- 145. You seem busy, Mr Popularity.
- 146. I'll catch you
on the flip-flop.
- 147. Gah!
- 148. Yah!
- 149. Uh, it rained
while you were gone.
- 150. Nice going, Tails.
- 151. That machine of yours
was good for something after all.
- 152. And your paranoid ramblings
weren't detached from reality.
- 153. Good talk! Now get planting.
- 154. I'd stay and help, but a nice
tree invited me and my pie
- 155. to a pot-luck dinner
at some lodge.
- 156. Oops. Almost forgot
the sesame seeds.
- 157. Hm-hm!
- 158. Eclair Media