- 1. Grr!
- 2. - Dude. What up?
- How can you be flying?
- 3. Heh, I'm Sonic-powered.
- 4. Let's go for a big-boy ride!
- 5. Yeah! Woo-hoo!
- 6. This is fun!
- 7. And only mildly damaging
to my kidneys.
- 8. Use your head on this one!
- 9. In retrospect,
that may have been bad advice.
- 10. I don't know
where retrospect is,
- 11. but it was bad advice here, too.
- 12. Huh. Maybe it's a friendly
gargantuan rock monster.
- 13. Nope. He's playing
into the stereotype.
- 14. Here I come!
- 15. There I go.
- 16. Keep him busy, Sonic.
- 17. I'll give you a hand
with his feet with my head.
- 18. Yes, Grandma, I will have
another ginger snap...
- 19. When life gives you lemons,
- 20. But I already had the lemons.
- 21. Sonic! Knuckles!
What's going on?
- 22. A giant rock monster is
laying waste to the countryside.
- 23. You mean a Granophyre Giganticus
- 24. is laying waste
to the countryside.
- 25. Yeah,
thanks for clearing that up.
- 26. As previously noted,
I already had the lemons.
- 27. Don't worry, it's still covered
by the manufacturer's warranty.
- 28. But you're the manufacturer!
- 29. I knew I shouldn't have
given myself a receipt!
- 30. Guys! Rock monster?
- 31. Oh, right. What do you know
about that thing, Amy?
- 32. Granophyre Giganticus is a proud
race of mountain dwellers
- 33. from the time of the ancients.
- 34. No one has seen one
in hundreds of years!
- 35. That's not true. I just saw one.
- 36. He's ignoring the "You Break It,
You Bought It" sign.
- 37. He really is a monster.
- 38. Egad! There's a pitiless monster
- 39. spreading destruction and horror
across the land!
- 40. - Sounds like your kinda people.
- I'm a huge fan of his work.
- 41. I must make him my minion.
- 42. He could destroy entire cities.
- 43. And clean my rain gutters.
They're hard to reach.
- 44. - Cubot, Orbot, go capture him!
- Why us?
- 45. There's no way
we could catch that behemoth!
- 46. Not with a negative attitude
like that. Now get moving!
- 47. - Left, right, left, right.
- He always says "left, right,"
- 48. yet we have no legs.
- 49. That's hurtful.
- 50. So, so horrible.
- 51. They were supposed to
re-upholster my loveseat.
- 52. Hey, he's doing what my
neighbour's Uncle Tonoose does
- 53. when he has the insomnia.
He can never get comfortable,
- 54. so he's always
fluffing his pillow.
- 55. Like that! My neighbour's
Uncle Tonoose's next move
- 56. would be to get up
and get a drink of water.
- 57. Like that!
- 58. But my neighbour's Uncle Tonoose
doesn't yawn ducks.
- 59. Hey! He isn't rampaging!
You know what he's doing?
- 60. Ravaging? Devastating?
- 61. Flinging or scattering
to the winds?
- 62. Found a thesaurus
in a cranberry bog.
- 63. He's trying to get comfortable.
He can't sleep!
- 64. Slumber. Repose. Forty winks.
- 65. Ooh, a cranberry!
- 66. We gotta help him
get back to sleep.
- 67. I'm giant rock monsterologist,
but our guy looks overtired.
- 68. Nothing brings on sleep
like a dulcet melody
- 69. sung by a sweet song bird.
- 70. Not you! Me!
- 71. He's made out of rock.
What does he know?
- 72. That's not a lullaby.
- 73. That's what happens when I drop
bagpipes into a wood-chipper.
- 74. Yeah, but it's working.
He's falling asleep!
- 75. That road is the delivery route
for all the deli products
- 76. that come into the village.
- 77. If the monster sleeps
for a thousand years,
- 78. how are we going to get
- 79. You know what? Giant rock
monsters are a pain in the butt.
- 80. Sticks, keep singing.
Or whatever it is you're doing.
- 81. Worst parade ever!
- 82. It's working!
Sleep, my large, rocky friend,
- 83. and dream of large,
- 84. Release the Bee-Bots!
- 85. After you've returned
your seat and tray table
- 86. - to the upright position.
- 87. Hey! That was a very expensive
- 88. If you and I
are going to subjugate the world
- 89. for a thousand generations,
- 90. I need to see
a better attitude from you.
- 91. Give it up, Eggstain! We're
not letting you capture Rocky.
- 92. Hey, Bee-Bots, follow me!
- 93. It might be time to turn on
the fasten-seat-belt sign
- 94. and head back to the lair.
- 95. OK, Eggman's gone. Sticks,
you can start singing again.
- 96. - The monster took Sticks.
- Then let's go get her.
- 97. Wow, that was good camouflage.
- 98. You gotta teach me to do that!
- 99. Not gonna teach me, huh? Fine!
- 100. Then I'm not gonna teach you how
to use gelatin to keep monkeys
- 101. from swarming
into your fireplace!
- 102. I searched all the mountains
and canyons. No trace of Sticks.
- 103. I scoured the coastline. Bupkis.
- 104. I searched the jungle. Zilch.
- 105. I just finished lunch.
Nice, fresh potato salad.
- 106. Knuckles, we can't find Sticks!
We've searched everywhere.
- 107. Not everywhere...
- 108. OK, now we've
- 109. - That's my disasterometer.
- 110. - What does it do?
- What do you think
- 111. something called
a disasterometer does?
- 112. Detects and stores the sound
signatures of typhoons,
- 113. earthquakes and other disasters?
- 114. Either that
or it makes snow cones.
- 115. - That's horrible!
- 116. - What could be causing it?
- 117. I can't sing forever.
- 118. I'll ruin my voice.
- 119. - Hey, that's Sticks.
- The rock monster has her.
- 120. - Can that tell us where she is?
- 121. I can triangulate her location
- 122. and get a topographic
- 123. And somebody mentioned
something about snow cones.
- 124. That peak is a mile high
- 125. and Tails' plane
is out of commission.
- 126. We've gotta find another way.
- 127. I had to open my yap.
- 128. Does this thing come
with a barf bag?
- 129. There's Sticks!
- 130. Concert's over, Rocky. You can
buy a T-shirt in the lobby.
- 131. New, fun fact
about Granophyre Giganticus.
- 132. Their breath smells
like dead jellyfish.
- 133. Now what are we gonna
do with him?
- 134. No worries, guys.
I've got a plan.
- 135. Hey, boss.
Who's your leafy lady friend?
- 136. Stop flapping your hinges!
- 137. Since you two botched
the capture of the rock monster,
- 138. I need the peace and quiet
of my meditation garden
- 139. - to calm my nerves.
- May I say, sir,
- 140. it's working like a charm.
- 141. Ah! He'll want us
to put the leaves back on.
- 142. I'll go get the glue gun.
- 143. Hey! Do you mind?
Don't stomp on the topiary!
- 144. OK, I thought,
"Don't stomp on the topiary"
- 145. also implied
"Don't drop a gazebo on it".
- 146. We can't stand here and watch
Eggman's place get trashed.
- 147. You're right.
- 148. Good news! The disasterometer
recorded Sticks' singing
- 149. and I've put it on
an endless loop.
- 150. That is good news.
- 151. Oh!
- 152. Oh.
Sorry about the flowers, Eggy.
- 153. How long must I endure this?
- 154. It takes Granophyre Giganticus
about a year
- 155. to fall completely asleep,
but we could always turn it off.
- 156. No, no. That won't be necessary.
- 157. Come on, guys. Saddle up!
- 158. Ah, well. Maybe I can make
a fountain out of his nose.
- 159. Koi pond in his belly-button.
- 160. Bring me potting soil!
- 161. Evil potting soil!
- 162. Eclair Media