- 1. Grrr!
- 2. You may be faster on foot,
but I invented these things.
- 3. Not bad. My turn.
- 4. Wow. That was the coolest thing
I've ever seen!
- 5. Really?
- 6. You look cool even
when you're making a fool of yourself.
- 7. All right, load 'em up.
- 8. Hurry up and nobody gets hurt.
- 9. Whoa.
We gotta stop those jerks.
- 10. What's going on here?
- 11. These delightful young men were
just ransacking our poor village
- 12. and taking all our possessions.
- 13. They probably need them
more than we do,
- 14. being bandits
living on the lam and all.
- 15. Yeah, so back off, blue guy.
- 16. This is what we do.
- 17. Oh, yeah?
Well, this is what we do.
- 18. Ugh! This isn't over.
- 19. I spoke too soon!
- 20. Thank you, strange travellers.
- 21. You've saved us Gogobas from
the scourge of weasel bandits
- 22. and scattered all our belongings
carelessly across the dirt.
- 23. Sorry, I'll help pick them up.
- 24. Oh, no, we wouldn't want
to trouble you.
- 25. I'll do it myself.
- 26. It won't cause my chronic
back pain to flare up too much.
- 27. Oh! Ugh!
- 28. Don't worry about her,
she'll pass out from the pain soon.
- 29. In the meantime we'll throw
our valiant heroes a victory feast.
- 30. Thanks, but we really gotta...
- 31. Oh, it's OK.
We know how busy you are.
- 32. Within a few months
this will turn into compost
- 33. and we'll be able to grow
new food to eat.
- 34. Oh, well, I guess we could stay
for a quick bite.
- 35. Wonderful!
- 36. Um... aren't you guys gonna eat?
- 37. Oh, no. We'd much rather
watch you enjoy your food.
- 38. That's the only nourishment
- 39. That was a growl of joy.
- 40. These Gogobas are so nice.
- 41. Yeah.
So why do I feel so terrible?
- 42. We gotta get out of here.
- 43. Uh, that was really delicious.
- 44. We loved it.
Loved, loved, loved it.
- 45. But we should probably
- 46. Of course. Of course.
- 47. Why would you want
to stay with us
- 48. after we made you
this incredible meal?
- 49. No, we do want to stay.
It's just that...
- 50. Wonderful! Allow us
to prepare your accommodations.
- 51. Fetch our new friends
the softest blankets in the village.
- 52. Maybe this won't be so bad.
- 53. The children in the nursery
can huddle together for warmth.
- 54. Hey, the Gogobas are finally gone.
Let's sneak out of here.
- 55. Can we get you something?
- 56. Whoa! Where did you come from?
We thought everyone was asleep.
- 57. How could we sleep when we've
got guests to take care of?
- 58. Actually it's
"guests of whom to take care".
- 59. We can't sleep... of whom.
- 60. We really should be on our way.
- 61. Go. Go. We'll be fine.
- 62. Until the next
inevitable bandit attack.
- 63. It's OK. Just promise some day
you'll come back and visit.
- 64. The smoking crater
where our village used to be.
- 65. Wait! I've got heirloom tomatoes
and some really nice pastrami.
- 66. I'll pack you sandwiches.
- 67. Tails, these guys are nuts.
- 68. We gotta get out of here!
- 69. How? We're stuck while there's
a threat from those bandits.
- 70. If we can create a defence
system for the village,
- 71. the Gogobas will be safe
and we can leave.
- 72. What if I'm right
and they're just nuts?
- 73. That's a chance
I'm willing to take.
- 74. Gogoba Village,
allow us to present
- 75. your new state-of-the-art
- 76. You don't need us
to protect you from invaders.
- 77. The best part is
it's totally foolproof.
- 78. Goodbye, friends.
- 79. - Oh, come on!
- 80. I'm so sorry.
- 81. I wish I had a better excuse,
- 82. but it's hard to concentrate
with blood rushing to my head.
- 83. We'll just hang here
until we go numb.
- 84. Then our bodies will reflect
our emotional state.
- 85. We can fight Eggman or bandits,
but how do we fight guilt?
- 86. With... more guilt.
- 87. Follow my lead.
- 88. Chief, it's been great and all,
- 89. but unfortunately
we have to go now.
- 90. We haven't finished
stitching your friendship quilt.
- 91. All right...
well, we could stay,
- 92. but our plants back at home...
without us to water them...
- 93. Oh, well, I suppose it's their
own fault for being plants.
- 94. No, you have to go.
- 95. Far be it from us to let the
wellbeing of our entire society
- 96. hold you back from watering
your precious house plants.
- 97. No, your wellbeing
is much more important.
- 98. I mean, if the plants need water
- 99. they can walk to the kitchen
and get it themselves.
- 100. Oh, no. We've just met.
- 101. But you've known your plants
for a long time.
- 102. Go to them. We'll be fine.
- 103. But in all that time
- 104. the plants have never given us
anything... except oxygen.
- 105. And nutrition.
- 106. All right, you win. We can't
keep you here. You should go.
- 107. - Seriously?
- Yeah. Go. Leave us.
- 108. Goodbye for ever.
- 109. Thanks for everything, chief.
- 110. Call to let us know
you made it home OK,
- 111. otherwise we'll just sit here
- 112. I thought
we'd never get out of there.
- 113. Well, at least
we're finally back ho...
- 114. Welcome home!
- 115. We had to let ourselves in
since you don't have a door.
- 116. Or any cold beverages or snacks.
- 117. But don't worry. We made do.
- 118. What are you doing here?
- 119. We figured that if we were here
you could keep protecting us
- 120. and we can water
those house plants of yours.
- 121. Where are those, by the way?
- 122. That's not all
we've done for you.
- 123. We opened all your mail.
- 124. - And un-canned all your food.
- 125. Next we'll check
all your messages.
- 126. - Give me that!
- You have four messages.
- 127. - Sonic, it's Dr Eggman.
- 128. Just so you know, I'm planning
to blow up the dam this Sunday.
- 129. Hope to see you there.
Not that you could stop me.
- 130. - Ha-ha-ha!
- 131. I'm at the dam.
Just waiting on you.
- 132. Gonna blow it up now.
Thought you wouldn't wanna miss it.
- 133. - Sorry, butt-dial.
- 134. - All right, it was a trick.
- 135. I was gonna ambush you
and you didn't even show up.
- 136. That's really rude.
- 137. Wow,
that guy can't take a hint.
- 138. Well, well, look who it is.
- 139. Mr "I don't have time to show up
to Dr Eggman's ambush".
- 140. This is really a bad time,
- 141. No problem, I'll come back later
when you're ready.
- 142. Just kidding. Robots, attack!
- 143. Excuse me,
it's really hard to...
- 144. Whoa! Would you mind...
- 145. Pardon me,
I didn't mean to get in the way
- 146. of your deranged evil rampage.
- 147. Out of the way!
- 148. This isn't working.
- 149. We can't fight
around these Gogobas.
- 150. Maybe we should fight over them.
- 151. That's what I'm talking about!
- 152. Take that!
- 153. Ugh! You gotta be kidding me.
- 154. I suppose it was our own fault
for being in the way.
- 155. Yeah, it was your fault.
I usually win these things.
- 156. Are you trying to steal
our new teammates?
- 157. - New teammates?
- 158. We couldn't have won
without the Gogobas.
- 159. If they joined you, it would be
like you won this battle.
- 160. You'd be unstoppable.
- 161. Yeah, I would, wouldn't I?
- 162. We wish to stay
with our protector, Sonic.
- 163. Fine, let poor Eggman suffer
the humiliation of defeat
- 164. even though you can help him.
- 165. Well...
- 166. What does an evil genius have
to do to get you to switch sides?
- 167. We bow to the nearest tyrant
who wants to enslave us.
- 168. Done and done. Follow me.
- 169. So long, losers!
- 170. March in unison, please.
I like organised followers.
- 171. Do you have any unsalted butter?
- 172. It's not a problem if you don't,
- 173. I'll have an allergic reaction
that'll make me smell like feet,
- 174. but don't worry about it.
- 175. Eclair Media