- 1. From now on,
- 2. you belong to me.
- 3. You draw maps for me.
- 4. You have a gift.
- 5. And I'm going to use it
to rule these seas.
- 6. You'll pay me 100 million Berry.
- 7. I don't care how you get it.
Steal it if you have to.
- 8. When you're able to pay,
- 9. I promise you...
- 10. you and your town will have your freedom.
- 11. And I always keep my promises.
- 12. Arlong did this?
- 13. Why?
- 14. To punish the villagers.
- 15. And to punish me.
- 16. - What's going on?
- Nojiko told us about your sacrifice.
- 17. We didn't know. Can you ever forgive us?
- 18. There's nothing to forgive.
- 19. Coco Village is my home.
- 20. Then it's our turn to sacrifice.
We're done living in fear.
- 21. We're gonna march on Arlong Park.
If those fishmen want a fight—
- 22. That's not a fight. That's a massacre.
You will all be killed.
- 23. If there's no hope
for us to buy our freedom,
- 24. then I say we die trying to fight for it!
- 25. No, everyone, please!
- 26. No, I... I won't let you do that.
- 27. This is my fight.
- 28. No.
- 29. This is our fight.
- 30. Right, guys?
- 31. - Finally, I get to cut something.
- But how are we gonna beat Arlong?
- 32. - We saw what he did at Baratie.
- Every creature has a weakness.
- 33. - Even bulletproof ones?
- I'll know it when I see it.
- 34. And when I do,
- 35. I won't hesitate.
- 36. Captain Nezumi.
- 37. How fares the 16th Branch?
- 38. Very well, thank you.
- 39. What brings a vessel of your notoriety
to our tranquil shores?
- 40. Follow me. Your men can stay behind.
- 41. Vice-Admiral.
- 42. The welcoming party has arrived.
- 43. Vice-Admiral Garp.
What a pleasure to see you.
- 44. You might not think it's a pleasure
when you hear what I have to say.
- 45. I have received word
of pirate activity at Coco Village.
- 46. Yes, an unfortunate incident.
- 47. I assure you,
we have the situation under control.
- 48. We also have word
that Arlong and his fishmen
- 49. have been running wild
across these islands.
- 50. We have been tracking Arlong, yes.
- 51. But there is a new crew in these parts,
led by a ruthless killer.
- 52. A pirate in a straw hat.
- 53. He's the one responsible
for this brutal attack.
- 54. - What?
- 55. - Cadets.
- That's not possible.
- 56. Are you calling me a liar, boy?
- 57. Luffy would never do anything like that.
- 58. How dare you accuse me?
I am a Marine captain.
- 59. I'm a vice-admiral.
- 60. So let's move past
the grandstanding, shall we?
- 61. My apologies, Vice-Admiral.
- 62. I'll make sure these pirates
taste the steel of my blade.
- 63. You'll do no such thing.
- 64. Where is he now?
- 65. Where is Luffy?
- 66. Let's pick up the pace!
You know Arlong hates to wait.
- 67. What the hell is this? Who would be
stupid enough to attack us?
- 68. Fishmen! Stand by to repel boarders!
- 69. Where's Arlong?
- 70. He's probably in the map room.
- 71. Then that's where we're going.
- 72. Not the face.
- 73. Shit.
- 74. What is this place?
- 75. Let's just grab our map
and get out of here.
- 76. He let me stop wearing them when I was 12.
- 77. He said it was a birthday gift.
- 78. Come on. Let's go.
- 79. But you just got here.
- 80. Welcome to Arlong Park.
- 81. Ah!
- 82. - I had that one.
- If you had him, I wouldn't have got him.
- 83. Humans have ruled the seas
for far too long.
- 84. Looking down from their ivory towers.
- 85. Towers built on the backs of fishmen.
- 86. Your government fear my people, so
- 87. you forced us into slavery.
- 88. No one should be forced into anything.
- 89. Everyone should be free
to live as they choose.
- 90. Save your sympathies, boy.
- 91. Our abuse and persecution end now.
- 92. I will lead the fishmen
as we mount a revolution for the ages.
- 93. It's your turn
to know humiliation and pain.
- 94. Haven't you done enough?
- 95. I'm just getting started, darling.
- 96. But, Nami, you...
you could have been spared,
- 97. taking your place right by my side.
- 98. But no, just like the rest of your kind,
you betrayed me.
- 99. And for what? For this?
- 100. You were never going to spare me.
- 101. You told Nezumi about my stash.
- 102. I'm just playing by human rules.
- 103. With these maps, I will create a world
where the fishmen reign supreme.
- 104. With knowledge of every Marine base
and pirate stronghold,
- 105. nothing can stop me
from taking the East Blue
- 106. and every other sea after that.
- 107. Oh yes.
- 108. And, Nami, it's all thanks to you.
- 109. Hmm.
- 110. So tell me, Pirate King...
- 111. Could you have used her so effectively?
- 112. Use?
- 113. - No!
- Nami isn't some tool to be used!
- 114. She's a person
with wants and dreams of her own,
- 115. and you took those away from her.
- 116. You're no better than that Axe-Hand guy
or that fake butler
- 117. or anyone else
who tries to hurt other people.
- 118. So I'm gonna kick your ass,
just like I did theirs.
- 119. 'Cause no one messes with my friends.
- 120. I'll do you the kindness
of killing you all together.
- 121. Get out of here, Nami.
- 122. - But, Luffy—
- Just go. I got this.
- 123. Think you can escape me, Nami!
- 124. Round two, Arlong.
- 125. I just need one clean shot. You got this.
- 126. Come out
and face the wrath of my special...
- 127. Ah! Ah!
- 128. You look tired.
- 129. Maybe you should take a break.
- 130. - You ought to get back in the kitchen.
- Quit screwing around!
- 131. Luffy needs us!
- 132. You just got here.
You don't know what Luffy needs.
- 133. - I know he needs my cooking.
- Putting two slices of bread together?
- 134. - Someone's feeling threatened.
- Shut up!
- 135. Then get me back to my body!
We're close. I can feel my toes.
- 136. Trust me.
I can help you guys win this thing.
- 137. I swear, clown, if you screw us over...
- 138. Ow! God!
- 139. Yes!
- 140. Yes! Yes! Oh!
- 141. Oh, it's so much better
than I even remembered.
- 142. Hey, so, um...
- 143. I'm gonna get out of here.
- 144. - Hey!
- Sorry, kiddos.
- 145. I'd love to make things right,
but it's time to exit stage left.
- 146. Fucking clown.
- 147. Too bad, little one. Just when
we were starting to have some fun.
- 148. Gotcha.
- 149. Hey, neck flaps, where are you going?
- 150. You haven't even tried my hot sauce.
- 151. That still won't save you.
- 152. My skin is tougher than bullets.
- 153. Maybe you should try
one of my new patented fire rounds.
- 154. I'm a fishman.
- 155. I don't catch fire.
- 156. Maybe you don't.
- 157. But alcohol does.
- 158. Special Attack. Exploding Star!
- 159. Yeah! Ha!
- 160. Take that! The Great Captain Usopp
fells another notorious villain.
- 161. And no one's around to see it.
- 162. It's okay.
- 163. They'll believe me.
- 164. How dare you strike down my brothers?
- 165. You won't be so lucky
against the might of my fishman karate.
- 166. Get up.
- 167. Even with your Devil Fruit powers,
you're no match for me, boy.
- 168. Maybe so, but you made our navigator cry.
- 169. Gum Gum Pistol!
- 170. Ah!
- 171. Yes!
- 172. You're no match for me.
My kicks can break a ship's keel.
- 173. That's nothing.
You should have seen Zeff's kicks
- 174. when he found an eggshell
in the crème brûlée.
- 175. I get it. Zeff was mean to you. Boo-hoo.
- 176. You're nothing but a fool
if you think you can save Nami.
- 177. There's a reason
she keeps coming back to me.
- 178. Arlong Park is her home.
- 179. You mean her prison.
- 180. Like it or not,
I brought out the best in her.
- 181. She'd be nothing without me.
- 182. No.
- 183. You'd be nothing without her.
- 184. Typical human.
- 185. You can't win
if you can't even hit straight.
- 186. Maybe I can't beat you.
- 187. But I can destroy everything you've built.
- 188. No!
- 189. Ah!
- 190. No!
- 191. Nami is a fool to have her faith
in such weak compatriots.
- 192. You don't ever badmouth Nami.
- 193. Now you've done it.
- 194. Côtelette!
- 195. Collier!
- 196. Épaule!
- 197. Poitrine!
- 198. Mouton Shot!
- 199. Mouton shot?
- 200. All great fighters call out
their finishing moves.
- 201. Yeah, you're gonna fit in just fine.
- 202. Never fear, the Great Captain Usopp is...
- 203. is...
- 204. Oh. You guys did pretty good in here.
- 205. Good job, guys.
- 206. Nami!
- 207. You're all okay!
- 208. Where's Luffy?
- 209. Still inside,
- 210. fighting Arlong.
- 211. He's gonna be all right.
- 212. Right?
- 213. Gum Gum Gatling!
- 214. No puny human can bring down Arlong Park!
- 215. Gum Gum...
- 216. - ... Battle Axe!
- 217. Luffy!
- 218. Nami!
- 219. You are our friend!
- 220. We are your crew!
- 221. Bon appétit.
- 222. - Thank you.
- No worries. Have a good night.
- 223. - Hey!
- I'm gonna need these recipes too.
- 224. - You should write a cookbook.
- 225. Well, you know, a true artist
never reveals his secrets,
- 226. but I could be talked
into offering some private lessons.
- 227. - Nice try.
- 228. There you go, my lovely. Enjoy.
- 229. Ooh.
- 230. Back for seconds. Must have liked it.
- 231. - Yeah, it was okay.
- That plate says different.
- 232. Gotta keep my strength up,
even with your cooking.
- 233. It's the least you can do, considering
I saved your ass from those fishmen.
- 234. - What? I saved your arse.
- You didn't even get your hands dirty.
- 235. At least I don't need three swords
to prove I'm a man.
- 236. There I was,
- 237. completely alone,
- 238. surrounded by fishmen,
- 239. the Great Captain Usopp
staring death in the face.
- 240. But I knew I couldn't give up the fight,
- 241. not with the fate
of Coco Village at stake!
- 242. So I pulled my trusty slingshot!
- 243. And I fired on 'em till my fingers bled.
- 244. And I didn't stop until I single-handedly
defeated Arlong and his deadly crew.
- 245. With a little help, of course.
- 246. I mean,
- 247. I guess I wasn't completely alone.
- 248. Three cheers for Captain Usopp!
We couldn't have done it without him!
- 249. Whoo!
- 250. Marines!
- 251. Form lines!
- 252. I'd rethink that if I were you.
- 253. So these are the Straw Hat Pirates.
- 254. Huh.
- 255. Marines,
- 256. arrest them.
- 257. Sir, the Straw Hats didn't destroy
Coco Village. It was Arlong.
- 258. You have your orders, cadet.
- 259. No.
- 260. - What did you say?
- I said no, sir.
- 261. You do realize there are severe
punishments for disobeying direct orders?
- 262. I disagree with those orders, sir.
- 263. Me too.
- 264. Huh.
- 265. Anyone else like to follow their lead?
- 266. Or do you all want
to follow orders instead?
- 267. Any of them move,
- 268. make sure it's their last.
- 269. Come here, boy.
- 270. I gave you every opportunity
to follow my path,
- 271. to become a respected Marine.
- 272. But instead,
- 273. you chose to become a pirate.
- 274. No, Grandpa.
- 275. I've always been a pirate.
- 276. No more running, boy.
- 277. Last chance.
- 278. Give it up.
- 279. That's not really my thing.
- 280. Then show me what you've got.
- 281. This is what you wanted, right?
- 282. To be a pirate.
- 283. Well, I'll show you
what Marines do to pirates.
- 284. - I don't want to fight you, Grandpa.
- You've been fighting me your entire life.
- 285. Ah!
- 286. When are you gonna learn
that you can't win?
- 287. I thought I trained you better than this.
- 288. You did.
- 289. Gum Gum
- 290. Rocket!
- 291. Ah!
- 292. You don't know how dangerous the world is.
- 293. The Grand Line isn't some child's game.
- 294. I told you, you aren't ready.
- 295. You can hit me all day long...
- 296. but I'm never giving up on my dream.
- 297. - Is that so?
- I'm going to the Grand Line.
- 298. And I will find the One Piece.
- 299. And I will be...
- 300. King of the Pirates.
- 301. Have it your way.
- 302. Lower your weapons!
- 303. What are you all standing around for?
- 304. Arlong's pirates are still on the loose.
- 305. Hunt them down and arrest them.
- 306. What about these Straw Hats?
- 307. What about them?
- 308. Arrest them too!
They are the real criminals.
- 309. Ooh.
- 310. I knew I'd never be able
to change your mind.
- 311. You're stubborn.
- 312. Just like me.
- 313. But I know who you are, boy.
- 314. I just needed to make sure
you knew it too.
- 315. You were testing me?
- 316. Couldn't you have gone
a little bit easier?
- 317. Where's the fun in that?
- 318. You're on your own now.
- 319. No. I'm not.
- 320. I have my friends.
- 321. I did it, Mom.
- 322. I'm free.
- 323. My life is finally my own again.
- 324. I can move forward with my head held high.
- 325. That's what you always wanted, right?
- 326. I'm sorry I didn't understand
the sacrifices you made for me.
- 327. But now I do.
- 328. I know what it means
to fight for your family.
- 329. And I promise
I will never lose sight of that.
- 330. I know it's late, but I...
- 331. I hope you'd be proud of me.
- 332. She was always proud of you.
- 333. And so am I.
- 334. How's your arm?
- 335. A little sore, but...
- 336. worth it.
- 337. Thank you.
- 338. Oof, no. Um, those words still sound
a little weird coming out of your mouth.
- 339. - Unnatural, right?
- Just a little.
- 340. Do you really have to leave?
- 341. I was just starting to like you again.
- 342. As nice as that is...
- 343. I do need to go.
- 344. I know.
- 345. I just want you to remember that
- 346. no matter how far you go,
- 347. you will always have
a place here to return to.
- 348. - This will always be your home.
- 349. Koby!
- 350. - Come to see us off?
- I don't think that's a good idea.
- 351. Gonna try to arrest me?
- 352. 'Cause
- 353. that's not a good idea either.
- 354. I'm not here as a Marine, Luffy.
I'm here as your friend.
- 355. I wanted to show you something.
- 356. You did it. Finally got your face
on a wanted poster.
- 357. Nezumi's last act of revenge.
- 358. Yeah! Yes!
- 359. Oh! Whoa! Whoa!
- 360. - That's... that's a lot of Berry!
- It's the highest bounty in the East Blue.
- 361. You're a wanted man now.
- 362. That's exactly what I wanted.
- 363. I guess this is goodbye then.
- 364. Goodbye, Koby.
- 365. Be a good Marine.
- 366. Be a good pirate.
- 367. Ah!
- 368. Guys!
- 369. Check it out.
- 370. Hey, look. I'm famous!
- 371. What are you on about?
That's Luffy's wanted poster.
- 372. Not just Luffy.
- 373. Sorry, guys. Maybe if you work
a little harder, you'll get a bounty too.
- 374. That doesn't count.
- 375. It's okay to be jealous.
Feel what you need to feel.
- 376. I... mmm...
- 377. - This is stupid.
- This is gonna make things much harder.
- 378. With that price on your head,
every bounty hunter in the East Blue
- 379. will be gunning for you.
- 380. Not just Luffy.
They're gonna be gunning for all of us.
- 381. Then it's a good thing
we're not staying in the East Blue.
- 382. We're going to the Grand Line.
- 383. Oh, Usopp.
- 384. Thirty million?
- 385. I'll kill the little shit myself.
- 386. If you don't, I will.
- 387. A hell of a first bounty.
- 388. I guess there is
some of me in him after all.
- 389. Sir?
- 390. I don't regret my actions.
- 391. I'm ready to accept my punishment.
- 392. Yes. Me too.
- 393. Following orders
doesn't make you a good Marine.
- 394. It's following your code.
- 395. All men have their own brand of justice,
- 396. and you both followed yours, so well done.
- 397. So you're not going to punish us?
- 398. Oh, I wouldn't say that.
- 399. My training methods have been called
the worst kind of punishment.
- 400. So...
- 401. you think you're up for it?
- 402. You're gonna train us yourself?
- 403. Well, you want to get stronger, don't you?
Learn how to fight?
- 404. Yes, sir.
- 405. I wanna be worthy of holding my own
against someone like Luffy.
- 406. Huh.
- 407. And you, what do you want?
- 408. I want to show people
- 409. that Roronoa Zoro isn't the only one
that knows how to use swords.
- 410. I want to get stronger too.
- 411. Like my friend.
- 412. Or whatever.
- 413. Maybe the old chef was right.
- 414. It is your turn.
- 415. Your training begins tomorrow.
- 416. Dismissed.
- 417. This is an unusual place
for a man of your stature.
- 418. Come on, lads.
- 419. We're in the presence
of a mighty Warlord of the Sea.
- 420. Show a little... ... respect.
- 421. Afraid I'm not in the mood
for a duel today, Hawk Eyes.
- 422. - I'm a wee bit hungover.
- I'm not here to fight.
- 423. Not when you're half the man
you used to be.
- 424. I could still take you.
- 425. - And with one arm tied behind my back.
- 426. I recently ran into someone
who might be of interest to you.
- 427. A boy you mentioned long ago.
- 428. Luffy!
- 429. He really did it.
- 430. No way. It's Luffy. He's a pirate!
- 431. He's a captain!
- 432. I guess we better watch our backs.
- 433. Bring out the reserve booze, boys!
- 434. I thought you were hungover.
- 435. Oh, lighten up,
- 436. you somber old son of a gun.
Drink with us.
- 437. I suppose a drink wouldn't hurt.
- 438. - This is cause to celebrate!
- 439. So what do you think?
- 440. It's a little piece of home
to take with you on our journey.
- 441. And I can whip up tangerine tarts
anytime you want.
- 442. It's perfect.
- 443. We actually have something for you too.
- 444. Usopp, set the main!
- 445. Setting the main.
- 446. Whoo-hoo!
- 447. Whoa!
- 448. Whoo!
- 449. Yeah! Hoo-hoo!
- 450. Wha!
- 451. Yah!
- 452. The entrance to the Grand Line
isn't too far off,
- 453. but I think there's a mistake on the map.
- 454. What do you mean?
- 455. Well, it looks like a river
or a canal or something,
- 456. but it doesn't make any sense.
- 457. These elevations show a mountain.
- 458. I mean, how can a river go up a mountain?
- 459. You're our navigator.
- 460. You'll figure it out.
- 461. Hey, Luffy!
- 462. Come here. I've got an idea.
- 463. Straw Hats!
- 464. All hands on deck for a cast-off ceremony.
- 465. I'm gonna find the All Blue.
- 466. Ah!
- 467. I'm gonna be King of the Pirates.
- 468. I'm gonna be
the world's greatest swordsman.
- 469. I'm gonna draw a map of the world.
- 470. I...
- 471. am gonna become
a brave warrior of the sea!
- 472. This is it, crew.
- 473. The Grand Line.
- 474. Nothing's gonna stand in our way!
- 475. Yeah!
- 476. Whoo!
- 477. Yeah!