- 1. But you said five degrees starboard.
- 2. Yeah, it's the other starboard,
- 3. - Thought clowns were supposed to be funny.
- What was that?
- 4. Why don't you say it to my face?
- 5. Hey! Morning, champ.
- 6. I know Luffy made a deal with you
to find Arlong, clown,
- 7. but if this is another trick—
- 8. What are you gonna do? Bleed on me?
- 9. Whoa! Whoa! Wait.
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What?
- 10. Because I said bleed on me?
You can bleed on me if you want.
- 11. I mean, a deal's a deal, all right?
You want your map back. I want my body.
- 12. How do we know
you're not leading us to a trap?
- 13. Zoro, buddy!
- 14. Honor amongst pirates. Right?
- 15. Come on. How about I sing
a nice sea shanty to pass the time.
- 16. Ow! God, right on my nose!
- 17. Does it always take this long?
- 18. We've only been here two minutes.
- 19. Some days, they bite
as soon as you drop the line,
- 20. and some days, it takes hours.
- 21. And then there are days
when you don't catch anything at all.
- 22. But we're not talking
about fishing, are we?
- 23. I just want to know if Nami's okay.
- 24. A beautiful, talented woman
does not choose to ally herself
- 25. with a pirate like Arlong.
- 26. - Nami clearly needs to be rescued.
- Her tattoo says different.
- 27. Well, tattoos don't tell the whole story.
And like any woman, she's a mystery.
- 28. - Nami made her choice.
- You don't know why.
- 29. Only thing I want to hear from you
are dinner specials. You don't know Nami.
- 30. - Sounds like you don't know her either.
- I'm sure Nami has her reasons.
- 31. Whatever choice she makes...
- 32. I just need to hear it for myself.
- 33. Land ho!
- 34. - I'm gonna get you!
- No, you're not!
- 35. - I'm faster than you.
- You wish.
- 36. Snap.
- 37. Nami, it's your turn.
- 38. Nami.
- 39. Nami.
- 40. Nami.
- 41. Your bet.
- 42. Five hundred.
- 43. Any day now.
- 44. I'm thinking.
- 45. Oh, what's the matter?
Can't count any higher than five?
- 46. All in.
- 47. All in.
- 48. Oh!
- 49. Straight.
- 50. Ten high.
- 51. Queens full.
- 52. Ooh!
- 53. You're a liar,
- 54. and you're a cheat.
- 55. You know we don't lie about money
on this crew.
- 56. All right, game's over.
Nami, Arlong wants a word.
- 57. Sorry, boys.
- 58. I'll be back
for the rest of your Berry later.
- 59. Girls, wash up for dinner.
- 60. They had day-old biscuits
in the bakery today.
- 61. Half price, but they taste just the same.
- 62. - What's that?
- 63. Where did you get this?
- 64. Where did you get the book, Nami?
- 65. I took it from the bookstore.
- 66. Why would you do that?
- 67. Because I wanted it.
- 68. You're gonna
have to do better than that.
- 69. Okay, I didn't have any money.
- 70. What? It's not like I hurt anybody.
- 71. You hurt the people you stole from.
- 72. - And yourself.
- No, they don't know what it's like.
- 73. I hate eating tangerines every day.
I hate wearing Nojiko's hand-me-downs.
- 74. I hate being poor!
- 75. We may not have much, but we have a roof
over our heads and we love each other.
- 76. - That's what makes us a family.
- No! We're not a real family.
- 77. Nojiko's not my sister.
And you're not even my mom!
- 78. I kept a plate on the stove for you.
- 79. I'm not hungry.
- 80. The day I found you and Nojiko,
- 81. my unit had been dispatched to engage
a band of pirates in the Oykot Kingdom.
- 82. But we got separated.
- 83. By the end of it, I was wounded, starving.
- 84. I thought I was gonna die.
- 85. When I saw you...
- 86. I knew I had to live.
- 87. I had to live so I could take care of you.
- 88. How did you know?
- 89. I just knew.
- 90. It was the right thing to do.
- 91. I know you'll do the right thing too.
- 92. There's a lot of memories in this room.
- 93. But you...
- 94. you should be proud.
- 95. What do I have to be proud of?
- 96. Oh, you sell yourself too short, Nami.
- 97. Thanks to you, we know every Marine base
and pirate stronghold
- 98. from here to the Goa Kingdom.
- 99. - But none of it's mine.
- 100. But you're still
a valued member of this crew, Nami.
- 101. Yeah, we make a great team.
- 102. You were gone so long, part of me
thought you might not be coming back.
- 103. Of course I came back.
- 104. We have a deal, don't we?
- 105. Yeah. I'm a fishman of my word.
- 106. Mmm.
- 107. Good girl.
- 108. Soon, fishmen will rule the East Blue.
- 109. And then on to the Grand Line
and every other sea after that.
- 110. I think the Marines might have
something to say about that.
- 111. Marines can be bought and sold.
- 112. And once they've outlived
their usefulness, crushed.
- 113. You think killing humans
will solve all your problems.
- 114. Not all.
- 115. You see, when an animal grows too wild,
- 116. it must be brought to heel.
- 117. Don't worry.
I won't forget all your hard work.
- 118. You'll have a special place in my empire.
- 119. I'd better.
- 120. Oh, Nami.
- 121. How I've missed you.
- 122. But you know, I have another job for you
in the meantime.
- 123. One of the villages
is late with their tribute payment.
- 124. Which one?
- 125. Coco Village.
- 126. I'm not exactly welcome there.
Can't you send Kuroobi or Chu?
- 127. No. This job requires a human touch.
- 128. Dining room is closed for renovations.
- 129. We need to speak to the owner.
- 130. I'm afraid the chef is busy with...
- 131. My apologies. Of course.
He'll be right with you.
- 132. - It's a nice place.
- 133. My dad used to eat here all the time.
- 134. Not that he ever took me, but...
- 135. Marines, and a Vice-Admiral at that.
- 136. A little late to the party, aren't we?
- 137. I always wondered what happened
to the infamous Red Leg Zeff.
- 138. - Sir, do you know this man?
- Only by reputation.
- 139. Captain of the Cook Pirates.
- 140. Yeah, well, those days are far behind me.
- 141. I'm retired. I'm a chef now.
- 142. And the only thing under my command
is this restaurant.
- 143. We're not here for you, Red Leg.
- 144. We need some information about
a young pirate who was here recently.
- 145. Name of Luffy.
- 146. - I can't help you.
- Can't? Or won't?
- 147. These days, I'm lucky
if I remember my regulars.
- 148. Oh, you'll remember this one. Straw hat.
- 149. Always running his big mouth.
- 150. No, I'm drawing a blank.
- 151. But how about a meal on the house?
- 152. I got a dozen T-bone steaks
and a busted cooler.
- 153. It'd be such a shame to let
all that delicious marbling go to waste.
- 154. We're not here for a meal. We're here—
- 155. That steak...
- 156. Medium rare?
- 157. More rare than medium.
- 158. Never seen that before.
- 159. What could have done this?
- 160. Maybe I should head back,
make sure the Merry's secure.
- 161. Arlong did this.
- 162. Hey, shit-hat! I think we
can all agree that Arlong's a bad fish.
- 163. But why don't we quit lollygagging
and get my body back?
- 164. Pipe down in there.
- 165. Or what?
You gonna whip me up a soufflé?
- 166. - How about you take him for a while?
- Ooh, new guy carries the clown head.
- 167. Everyone! Please!
- 168. Please, everyone.
- 169. We don't have much time,
and we're short again this month.
- 170. Is it enough?
- 171. - Do we have time to get some more?
- 172. You don't.
- 173. It's Nami.
- 174. You've got a lot of nerve
showing your face here.
- 175. Got something for me?
- 176. You got something for me?
- 177. I'm sorry I took the map book.
- 178. - And you promise to never steal again?
- I promise.
- 179. - Your fingers crossed behind your back?
- 180. You're not a bad kid, Nami.
- 181. You just did a bad thing.
- 182. Next time, come to me first.
- 183. Maybe we can have you
do some odd jobs around town.
- 184. - Thank you, Mr. Genzo.
- You did the right thing.
- 185. Help! Ah! Help! Everyone!
- 186. Pirates! They're attacking the village!
- 187. - What's going on?
- Help! Everyone, pirates!
- 188. - There's pirates!
- 189. Citizens of Coco Village!
- 190. This town belongs to me!
- 191. Run!
- 192. You're short.
- 193. Nami, please. This is all we have.
- 194. - Arlong has bled us dry.
- Then find more blood.
- 195. Luffy?
- 196. - What are you doing here?
- I could ask you the same thing.
- 197. - This is where I belong.
- I don't believe that.
- 198. - This is not you.
- No. This isn't the me you want me to be.
- 199. Nami...
- 200. if you need our help—
- 201. No, I don't need any of you.
- 202. Arlong wanted the map,
and I conned you into getting it for me.
- 203. And you bought it.
- 204. I was never part of your stupid crew.
- 205. You don't mean that.
- 206. Take the rest of these clowns
and sail away from here.
- 207. I never want to see you again.
- 208. Okay, that went about as bad as it could.
- 209. So back to the boat
before the fishmen find us?
- 210. - Sail the hell out of here? Okay.
- There's something else going on here.
- 211. She was very clear she wants us to leave.
- 212. You don't know women.
They never say what they mean.
- 213. - Tell me again why the cook gets a say.
- Don't you guys get it? She's one of them.
- 214. She's a bad guy.
The villagers are terrified of her.
- 215. Not all of them.
- 216. Hey!
- 217. Scar guy.
- 218. Who was that lady?
- 219. You know,
- 220. the one with the cool hair?
- 221. Who wants to know?
- 222. I'm Monkey D. Luffy.
- 223. - I'm a pirate—
- 224. Pirate hunter.
- 225. - We're here to collect Arlong's bounty.
- 226. I've seen men twice your size
- 227. and with twice your number
go into Arlong Park.
- 228. None of them ever came back.
- 229. - We just want to talk to her.
- Trust me, you don't.
- 230. But if it'll get you out of my town,
- 231. try the house down that road,
on the edge of the tangerine grove.
- 232. I think I got more of a boat body
than a long-journey-on-foot kind of body.
- 233. Anybody else missing the ocean?
- 234. No? Okay.
- 235. I could go bring the boat around
if we don't want to walk all the way back.
- 236. - Whoa!
- Turn around and leave. Now.
- 237. That's what I've been saying.
- 238. Hey, I saw you earlier.
- 239. I think maybe you and I have
something in common.
- 240. I've got the gun,
and you're standing in front of it.
- 241. - What could we possibly have in common?
- Let's start with Nami.
- 242. - Seems you know her very well.
- She's a thief with no conscience.
- 243. And when there's no more left to take,
she leaves and doesn't turn back.
- 244. - Now get off my property.
- Nami's part of our crew.
- 245. She's our friend.
- 246. My sister doesn't have any friends.
- 247. - The sooner you realize that, the better.
- Sisters. That makes sense.
- 248. - Both as beautiful as each other.
- Give it up.
- 249. I can tell
she really did a number on you guys.
- 250. You're not special,
- 251. and I can't help you.
- 252. - How about a meal?
- 253. An exchange of sorts
for your valuable time and information.
- 254. - You cook?
- He's a waiter.
- 255. Best cook in the East Blue.
- 256. You never tasted anything better
in your life. Usopp's word!
- 257. Ain't got much to cook with.
- 258. You'd be surprised how much I can make
with very few ingredients.
- 259. What do you say?
- 260. We have a little dinner,
a little conversation.
- 261. Fine.
- 262. But there'd better be dessert.
- 263. Mmm.
- 264. Mmm.
- 265. This is nothing.
You should see him at a curry house.
- 266. A fair bit better
than Marine rations, huh?
- 267. I didn't know you had the pleasure
of dining on a Marine vessel.
- 268. Only in the brig.
- 269. Where is he, Zeff? I know Luffy was here.
- 270. This is a rare vintage from Micqueot.
- 271. I've been saving it for something special.
- 272. It's been a while since I've run into
anyone from the old days,
- 273. even if we did find ourselves
on opposite sides of a cannon.
- 274. Finally got yourself
on the right side of the law.
- 275. The law had nothing to do with it.
It was time to stop.
- 276. I took my choice.
- 277. There's a new generation,
and they're coming up.
- 278. It's their time now.
- 279. Like hell it is.
- 280. Bunch of impulsive children.
- 281. Perfectly aged and ready to be enjoyed.
- 282. You leave it too long,
- 283. it'll go bad.
- 284. Or you could just serve whiskey.
- 285. Yeah!
- 286. Come on!
- 287. Arlong, we need to talk
about Coco Village.
- 288. We can talk tomorrow.
Coco Village will still be there,
- 289. provided they paid the tribute in full.
- 290. That's what we need to talk about.
That and the terms of our deal.
- 291. Always so serious, Nami.
- 292. Have a drink. Relax.
- 293. Captain Nezumi. What a pleasant surprise.
- 294. Always good to catch up, Arlong.
- 295. Although, I hear troubling news from Gosa.
- 296. Seems they've recently
been raided by pirates.
- 297. So terrible.
- 298. There are other reports as well
- 299. about fishmen stirring things up
around the Conomi Islands.
- 300. I have additional concerns.
- 301. How many?
- 302. - About twice as many as that.
- That's double our usual arrangement.
- 303. Times are changing.
- 304. It's getting harder than ever
to cover up your tracks.
- 305. Nami.
- 306. This is a party.
- 307. Let's go upstairs to discuss our business.
- 308. Nami, join us.
- 309. Dinner's served.
- 310. Mmm.
- 311. Told you.
- 312. You know, this is the best thing
I've eaten in my entire life.
- 313. Listen. There's plenty more
where that came from, but...
- 314. first, we really need to know about Nami.
- 315. The truth is...
- 316. - What's going on?
- Get in. Get in. Close the door.
- 317. Mom!
- 318. Get in.
- 319. - Mom, please.
- Stay put.
- 320. And no matter what you hear,
do not come out.
- 321. Mom!
- 322. Who's there?
- 323. Is that any way to treat a guest?
- 324. Tribute is 100,000 Berry per adult.
- 325. Go fetch it.
- 326. Take it. It's all I got.
- 327. Good.
- 328. Three plates on the table.
- 329. How many people live here?
- 330. Only one.
- 331. No record of any family.
- 332. How many people live here?
- 333. How many?
- 334. - I have two daughters.
- You'll have to pay for them.
- 335. - Fifty thousand Berry each.
- I gave you everything I have.
- 336. Too bad for you. It ain't enough.
- 337. Don't you hurt her!
- 338. - Mom.
- Oh, it's a family reunion.
- 339. The little humans, so precious.
- 340. Precious.
- 341. The money, will you take it as tribute
for my daughters?
- 342. No, Mom, you can't!
- 343. You understand what you're saying?
- 344. - I do.
- No, Mom!
- 345. Why didn't you just lie?
You didn't have to tell him about us.
- 346. Because you are my daughters,
- 347. and I would never deny that.
- 348. You deserve to live full and happy lives.
- 349. I'm sorry I couldn't do more for you.
- 350. Buy you nice things
or cook you nice meals.
- 351. I'm sorry I wasn't a very good mother.
- 352. No. No, don't say that.
- 353. Mom, no.
- 354. Mom, no! No! No! No!
- 355. Nami, Nojiko,
- 356. I love you, girls.
- 357. Wait. Nami's working for the pirate
that killed your mother?
- 358. She was just a kid.
- 359. She's not anymore.
- 360. She made her choice.
- 361. I'm tired of hearing about Nami
from other people.
- 362. She told you to leave, Luffy.
- 363. So did you.
- 364. How do you know
she's not one of Arlong's crew?
- 365. Same way I knew you weren't gonna kill me
when I cut you down from that cross.
- 366. Same way I knew about Usopp
- 367. and Sanji.
- 368. Yeah, I don't know about that waiter.
- 369. I know Nami's good.
- 370. She needs to know it too.
- 371. Tell me, Captain.
What's a fair price for your discretion?
- 372. Ten thousand Berry?
- 373. Twenty thousand?
- 374. I thought we had a fair deal.
- 375. It's not easy
keeping Marine patrols out of the area.
- 376. And with your increase in activity,
- 377. it'd be a shame if word of this
got back to Marine headquarters.
- 378. Hmm.
- 379. I guess it's just the price
of doing business.
- 380. You're a lot smarter than people
give you credit for.
- 381. Because I'm a fishman?
- 382. That's not what I—
- 383. Does it surprise you
that I have intelligence?
- 384. Ambition?
- 385. Usage beyond manual labor for humans?
- 386. Not at all. I've personally
never felt any ill will toward your kind.
- 387. And yet the leaders of the organization
you so proudly represent
- 388. saw fit to disparage
- 389. and enslave my people.
- 390. - Slavery has been abolished.
- But your prejudice remains.
- 391. Fishmen have all the same rights
- 392. Do we?
- 393. The World Government has worked very hard
- 394. to foster better relations
between our people to keep the peace.
- 395. A fishman
is one of the Warlords of the Sea.
- 396. Jimbei is a fool!
- 397. A government dog to an inferior master.
- 398. I serve no man.
- 399. Perhaps I was a bit hasty.
- 400. I can accept the terms of our usual deal.
- 401. Yes.
- 402. You're smarter than people
give you credit for.
- 403. - And what about our deal, Arlong?
- What about it?
- 404. I have the money.
- 405. A hundred million Berry?
- 406. Nami... have you been holding out on me?
- 407. I stole that money fair and square.
Now are you ready to honor our agreement?
- 408. Bring the money to me by sunrise,
- 409. and I will consider the matter closed.
- 410. - Kuroobi.
- 411. Bring Nezumi back in here.
- 412. - Go.
- 413. Maybe there's a way for the rat
to earn some extra Berry after all.
- 414. - Two Mistral Shooters, good man.
- Coming right up.
- 415. - What are you doing?
- Buying you a drink.
- 416. - You're welcome.
- We can't. We're on duty.
- 417. Oh, come on.
- 418. Might as well enjoy this wild goose chase.
- 419. Not much of a drinker, are you?
- 420. I still don't know why Garp has such
a bug up his arse about this Straw Hat.
- 421. - Two more.
- Aren't you full of surprises?
- 422. Is this really
what we're supposed to be doing?
- 423. What are you talking about?
- 424. Maybe the Straw Hat Pirates
aren't the villains
- 425. the Marines are making them out to be.
- 426. Thought it'd take a lot more liquor
to bring out your mutinous side.
- 427. It just seems like
if we keep making the same mistakes,
- 428. nothing's ever gonna change.
- 429. All right, out with it.
- 430. You know something.
- 431. Garp is Luffy's grandfather.
- 432. Of all the things I thought you were going
to say, that wasn't even on the list.
- 433. I should've known
from the way they both love meat.
- 434. You can't tell anyone.
- 435. It makes sense.
- 436. Why else would a vice-admiral be going
after some rubber kid playing pirate?
- 437. He's not playing.
- 438. Say what you want about Luffy,
but he's the real deal.
- 439. It doesn't matter. Not to a man like Garp.
- 440. You color outside the lines,
you get your arm chopped off.
- 441. - What?
- Seems like you can relate.
- 442. Must've been hard growing up
with a dad like—
- 443. I am nothing like that Straw Hat!
- 444. Fellow with a straw hat
came through here the other day.
- 445. Do you know where he was heading?
- 446. I might.
- 447. What's it worth to you?
- 448. And then the creature turns towards me,
- 449. flaring its tusks.
- 450. The last of the wild boars of Jaya.
- 451. Two days.
- 452. Two days, I wrestled that crazed hog
- 453. until finally I prevailed.
- 454. And I cooked it over an open flame,
- 455. and I ate it with my bare hands.
- 456. Just fire and flesh.
- 457. - And how did it taste?
- 458. That meat, whoa.
- 459. It was so tender,
it near melted off the bone.
- 460. It was the best meal I've ever had.
- 461. The longer they elude you,
the more satisfying the catch.
- 462. You know,
- 463. you're not tricking me
with your delicious stories.
- 464. I'm not hunting a boar.
- 465. The last thing I want to do is... put myself
in the middle of a family dispute.
- 466. The kid's special.
- 467. Reminds me of another pirate we knew
back in our glory days.
- 468. Don't say it.
- 469. It's not gonna make it less true.
- 470. The kid reminds me of Gold Roger.
- 471. And look what happened to him.
- 472. Executed.
- 473. Skewered by Marine polearms.
- 474. I don't want my...
- 475. I don't want the boy
to suffer the same fate.
- 476. He stood up for Baratie
when we were attacked.
- 477. I might be out of the game,
but I still live by the code.
- 478. Sir?
- 479. Thank you for the meal.
- 480. Have the navigator
set a course immediately
- 481. for the Conomi Islands.
- 482. - Aye, sir.
- 483. You have to know
when it's time to let them go.
- 484. Change is coming
whether you want it or not.
- 485. It's their turn now.
- 486. Hmm.
- 487. We'll see about that.
- 488. Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick,
tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick,
- 489. boom!
- 490. Yeah, I'm gonna go get some air.
- 491. Can you just be quiet?
- 492. Aw, come on. Where's the fun in that?
- 493. Do you really think your little toys
can get through the skin of a fishman?
- 494. - These are smoke bombs.
- 495. That's rich.
- 496. Makes me think of how long it's been
since I've had any smoked fish.
- 497. Maybe if you guys had some extra?
- 498. Please?
- 499. Ah, screw you guys!
- 500. Arlong's gonna bite
the shit out of you anyway.
- 501. You know you don't stand a chance
against him and his army.
- 502. And you dumb pieces of garbage,
- 503. you ain't gonna do anything
against that stupid—
- 504. New guy shuts up the clown head.
- 505. How dare you?
- 506. It's not enough that you're working
for our mother's killer,
- 507. but now you're desecrating her grave too?
- 508. - Nojiko. Nojiko, wait!
- 509. It's not what you think.
- 510. You have no idea what I think.
- 511. Ah!
- 512. What's this?
- 513. Is this the money that you stole?
- 514. And you're hiding it
next to our mother's body?
- 515. - Nami, what kind of monster are you?
- You don't understand.
- 516. Then make me understand.
- 517. I need to speak with you.
- 518. - And who are you?
- My name is Nami. You killed my mother.
- 519. Nami.
- 520. Oh, right, I did. The ex-Marine.
- 521. She was brave. I'll give her that.
- 522. Let me guess.
You've come to even the score.
- 523. You want to kill me, little girl?
- 524. No.
- 525. I want to join your crew.
- 526. That is rich.
- 527. But why would I ever let a human
onto my crew?
- 528. Because I have something you want.
- 529. You drew this?
- 530. This is good.
- 531. Very good.
- 532. Maybe the best I've seen in the East Blue,
fishman or human.
- 533. So let me join your crew,
and I'll help you.
- 534. Help me?
- 535. I killed your mother,
- 536. and now you want to come work for me?
- 537. Hmm.
- 538. Why would you do that?
- 539. Because you have something I want.
- 540. I told Arlong
I'd work for him on one condition.
- 541. That he let me buy back Coco Village.
- 542. And he said he would
- 543. for a hundred million Berry.
- 544. A hundred million?
- 545. - That would take a lifetime.
- I have the money.
- 546. All of it.
- 547. And now I can buy the freedom
of the village and everyone in it.
- 548. So...
- 549. this whole time,
- 550. you were trying to help.
- 551. Why didn't you tell me?
- 552. - Nami, I'm your sister. Why didn't you—
- I couldn't lose you too.
- 553. Or anyone else.
- 554. So you kept that secret all these years.
- 555. And you let me hate you.
- 556. I hated you.
- 557. A shame to break up
this touching scene.
- 558. I've heard that pirates
are stashing their plunder in this area.
- 559. You two wouldn't know
anything about that, would you?
- 560. That's obviously been stolen.
- 561. By the authority of the Marines
and the World Government,
- 562. I'm going to have to confiscate it.
- 563. - No, you can't do that. It's mine!
- A hundred million Berry?
- 564. And where would you get that much money?
- 565. How did you know it was a hundred...
- 566. Arlong put you up to this, didn't he?
- 567. I... I don't know what you mean.
- 568. - No!
- Watch yourself.
- 569. Or we will take you into custody as well.
- 570. No!
- 571. You can't do this.
- 572. You can't do this!
- 573. No!
- 574. Nami, wait.
- 575. Wait. Nami, stop! Wait. Wait!
- 576. - Nami.
- Let me go! Let me go! They can't do this!
- 577. - There's nothing you can do!
- Arlong will kill the entire village!
- 578. Nami, wait!
- 579. My brothers!
- 580. We all know the truth of this world.
- 581. Fishmen are
the rightful rulers of the seas.
- 582. And the humans know it too.
- 583. They fear our power,
so they bound us with chains.
- 584. They loathe our presence,
so they banned us from their cities.
- 585. But we broke those chains, huh?
- 586. Built our own cities.
- 587. Now the time has come to restore
the natural order of this world.
- 588. Yeah!
- 589. No.
- 590. Please!
- 591. For centuries, humans have used us,
- 592. kept us down.
- 593. And our so-called leaders,
they allowed it.
- 594. Banners of unity and peace
they so lovingly wave
- 595. are, in truth,
flags of surrender, willing defeat.
- 596. I don't know about you,
but I ain't surrendering.
- 597. - Kill them all!
- 598. Yeah!
- 599. We are the embodiment
of fishman superiority!
- 600. And with the Grand Line map,
we will reclaim our birthright.
- 601. Our righteous rage
will burn through Coco Village
- 602. to the ends of the East Blue,
- 603. and as we move
to the Grand Line and beyond,
- 604. we will teach each and every human
their rightful place,
- 605. beneath us.
- 606. Yeah!
- 607. Beneath us!
- 608. Yeah!
- 609. Beneath us! Yeah!
- 610. Yeah!
- 611. Arlong.
- 612. Arlong.
- 613. Arlong.
- 614. Arlong!
- 615. Arlong!
- 616. Ah!
- 617. Arlong!
- 618. Arlong!
- 619. Arlong!
- 620. I told you to get the hell out of here.
- 621. You did.
- 622. Then leave.
- 623. You don't know
anything about what's going on here.
- 624. I don't.
- 625. Luffy.
- 626. Help me.
- 627. Of course I will.
- 628. Of course I will.
- 629. Of course I will!
- 630. Let's go.
- 631. Right.
- 632. What's that?
- 633. They're attacking the village.