- 1. Easy. Easy!
- 2. Easy.
- 3. Easy. Don't drop him.
- 4. I didn't. He's really heavy.
- 5. I mean, he's got a really big head.
It's, like, freakishly big.
- 6. What does that
have to do with anything?
- 7. - Zoro? Hey, can you hear me?
- Where's the first aid kit?
- 8. - Do we have a first aid kit?
- 9. These are all I could find.
Where's he bleeding from?
- 10. Everywhere.
- 11. - We need more towels.
- We need a doctor.
- 12. Last I checked, we don't have one.
- 13. Luffy? Luffy!
- 14. Someone needs to go back to Baratie.
- 15. Um, I'm really not hungry right now, Nami.
- 16. Not for food.
- 17. Maybe one of the customers
is a ship's doctor.
- 18. Right. A doctor.
- 19. We need a doctor.
- 20. - What do you think you're doing?
- Chopping carrots, chef.
- 21. Yeah, I can see that.
But why are you doing it in my kitchen?
- 22. I demoted you, remember?
- 23. That you did. But Patty's
sleeping off a brutal hangover,
- 24. so unless you want to do brunch prep
all by yourself...
- 25. Fine.
- 26. Them carrots are cut too thick.
- 27. And those eggs are way too runny.
- 28. And I can tell just by looking at that,
that rémoulade needs a lot more oregano.
- 29. Oregano is for savages.
- 30. Help! Help!
- 31. Help! Help! Zoro... Zoro needs a doctor.
- 32. He got into a fight with this warlord guy,
but he lost.
- 33. - And now he's bleeding from everywhere—
- Whoa. Whoa. Slow down, Chore Boy.
- 34. - I can't understand a word you're saying.
- My friend is dying.
- 35. Nearest doctor's on the Conomi Islands.
It's a two-day sail from here.
- 36. That's too long.
- 37. I can't help you.
Hope your friend makes it.
- 38. Where do you think you're going?
- 39. - To help Chore Boy's friend.
- Brunch is not gonna prep itself.
- 40. You always told me
to feed anyone who's hungry.
- 41. I don't see how this is any different.
- 42. Fine.
- 43. Bring me my kitchen knives
and a bottle of our best whiskey.
- 44. And a fresh yellowtail from the cooler.
Bigger the better.
- 45. A yellowtail?
- 46. Just do it already.
- 47. Are you kidding? He needs a doctor.
- 48. Do you wanna save
your swordsman friend or not?
- 49. - Is that to sterilize the wounds?
- Hell, no.
- 50. That'd be a waste of really good liquor.
- 51. Beautiful.
- 52. Needle.
- 53. Fish skin.
- 54. This is an old seaman's trick.
- 55. The fish skin helps staunch the wounds
and heals the flesh a lot faster.
- 56. Is he gonna be okay?
- 57. Look, I'm not gonna lie to you.
He's lost a lot of blood.
- 58. - It might be too late for him.
- But it might not be.
- 59. He's got one foot in each world right now,
caught between life and death.
- 60. You have to find a way
to keep him tethered to our world.
- 61. Talk to him. Tell him stories.
Sing him sea shanties for all I care.
- 62. He may not reply,
- 63. but at least he'll know
his crew are still with him.
- 64. Mihawk.
- 65. Nice of you to announce yourself.
- 66. I thought this was a conversation
we might have privately.
- 67. Dismissed, cadet.
- 68. Aye, sir.
- 69. So where is he?
- 70. Where's Luffy?
- 71. - At the moment, I don't know.
- What do you mean, you don't know?
- 72. I decided to let him go.
- 73. I specifically told you
to bring him to me.
- 74. Come now, Vice-Admiral.
I don't take orders.
- 75. Not even from the likes of you.
- 76. As one of the Seven Warlords,
- 77. you serve at the pleasure
of the World Government.
- 78. - Without our immunity—
- I would still do precisely what I want.
- 79. No more and no less.
- 80. And what I want
- 81. is to see what becomes of that young man
when he enters the Grand Line.
- 82. Ha!
- 83. I won't let that happen.
- 84. Then you have
your work cut out for you, Vice-Admiral,
- 85. because that boy is interesting.
- 86. Who knows?
- 87. Maybe your grandson will be the one
to find the One Piece after all.
- 88. I'll take my dinner
in the mess hall tonight.
- 89. Mmm. Something smells delicious.
- 90. I just thought everyone'd be hungry, man.
Plenty we didn't use.
- 91. - Never waste food.
- 92. What's the matter? Don't like fish?
- 93. I love fish. I just need
to get Zoro's sword ready for him.
- 94. You know, for when he wakes up.
- 95. He's, uh,
- 96. pretty badly hurt, man.
- 97. There's an itty-bitty chance
he might not wake up.
- 98. Zoro's the strongest fighter that I know.
- 99. No way he's gonna let
some warlord guy beat him.
- 100. Well, you've gotta eat.
- 101. Come on. If you don't want the fish,
I got two-inch T-bones in the kitchen.
- 102. Or, uh, maybe you're in the mood
for saffron risotto?
- 103. I normally would get both,
- 104. but I really gotta get
the Waddy Itchy Monkey ready for him.
- 105. - The what?
- His sword.
- 106. It's got a name.
- 107. Oh.
- 108. - Why?
- I don't know.
- 109. He said it was kind of special.
- 110. Hey, Sanji, can you cook
Zoro's favorite food?
- 111. Sure. What does he like?
- 112. - He really likes rice balls.
- 113. And beer.
- 114. What about rice balls soaked in beer?
- 115. - Can you make that?
- 116. I can make anything.
Just tell me what you want.
- 117. I want him to eat
- 118. so that he gets back his strength.
- 119. But I also want him to sleep
so that his wounds can heal.
- 120. Or maybe...
maybe he just needs some water. Right?
- 121. After all of that fighting,
he must be awfully thirsty.
- 122. But, you know,
he's probably also tired, so...
- 123. so yeah, we should just let him rest.
- 124. Being a captain,
it's the toughest job in the world, okay?
- 125. Zeff once told me
- 126. that making decisions is what separates
a captain from the rest of his crew.
- 127. And he was one of the best pirate captains
that ever sailed the seas.
- 128. Zeff was a pirate?
- 129. Yeah. Captain of the dreaded Cook Pirates.
They used to call him "Red Leg Zeff,"
- 130. 'cause his boots were always stained
with the blood of his enemies.
- 131. How'd you two meet?
Were you on his crew or something?
- 132. Not exactly.
- 133. Sanji, get a move on.
Those tables ain't gonna bus themselves.
- 134. I'm working on my velouté.
Gotta get the texture just right.
- 135. Velou... what? This is a ship's galley.
- 136. You're never gonna serve
fancy stuff like that.
- 137. I will when I get to the All Blue.
- 138. Hear that, boys?
Sanji's going to the All Blue!
- 139. It's not a real place, kid.
The All Blue doesn't exist.
- 140. Yes, it does.
And one day, I'm gonna find it.
- 141. It's a tall tale told by cooks
to pass the time. Now get to those tables.
- 142. Pirates! We're getting boarded!
- 143. Pirates? We've gotta get out of here!
- 144. Mmm, velouté.
- 145. No, no, no, no.
- 146. Needs oregano.
- 147. Oregano's for savages!
- 148. Nice try, little eggplant.
Now, how do you wanna die? Quick or slow?
- 149. Who cares? I'd rather die
than have you season my food.
- 150. You made that?
- 151. That's not half bad.
- 152. Better than anything you can make,
you old shitbag!
- 153. You've got a sharp tongue on you, boy.
- 154. How about I cut it out
and fry it up with some pig fat?
- 155. Do what you want,
but I'm not gonna die here.
- 156. Not until I find the All Blue.
- 157. The All Blue?
- 158. So you tell me, what does little eggplant
know about the All Blue?
- 159. Huh?
- 160. What happened?
- 161. A storm.
- 162. Sunk both our ships.
- 163. But... but the crew...
- 164. They're all dead,
- 165. except for us.
- 166. What do we do?
- 167. We wait.
- 168. And we hope that a passing ship spots us
before that sun...
- 169. bleaches our bones.
- 170. Now,
- 171. this is all the food we got.
- 172. So eat slow. There's no more after this.
- 173. Why do you get the bigger one?
- 174. 'Cause I'm three times your size.
- 175. You know something?
- 176. You should be glad
that I'm giving you anything at all.
- 177. Now go over to the other side
and keep a lookout.
- 178. And I mean it.
Don't you bother me unless you see a ship.
- 179. You got it?
- 180. I said, you got it?
- 181. Now go!
- 182. Ship!
- 183. Ship! Hey!
- 184. Hey, ship, over here!
- 185. Come on!
- 186. Ship!
- 187. Please!
- 188. Please!
- 189. Come on, ship!
- 190. No.
- 191. No! No.
- 192. No.
- 193. The old man had twice as much food.
- 194. If he won't give me any,
- 195. I'll kill him myself.
- 196. I thought I told you to stay put.
- 197. You still have some food.
You gotta give me some!
- 198. Where is it?
- 199. Where is it?
- 200. There's no food! How are you still alive?
- 201. Your leg.
- 202. What happened?
- 203. You ate it?
- 204. You ate your own leg?
- 205. You gave me all the food. Why?
- 206. You don't even know me.
Why would you do that for a stranger?
- 207. Because, little eggplant...
- 208. I have been searching for the All Blue...
- 209. my whole life.
- 210. But now my time has come to an end.
- 211. You share the same dream as me.
- 212. Believe me,
- 213. the All Blue
- 214. is real.
- 215. It's real.
- 216. And if I can't find it...
- 217. well, then maybe you can.
- 218. So I'm gonna need you to live on.
- 219. And I'm gonna need you
- 220. to fulfil that dream...
- 221. for both of us.
- 222. Have any idea what that's like?
- 223. Having someone lose a limb
to save your life?
- 224. Actually, I kind of do.
- 225. Look, all I'm saying is,
we were out there for 85 days.
- 226. He could've let me die on that rock.
- 227. Instead, he acted like a captain.
- 228. He made the tough call.
- 229. I'd eat both arms and legs
to save Zoro's life.
- 230. "In a certain country,
in the northern seas,
- 231. there was an explorer
named Mont Blanc Noland."
- 232. "His stories were always grand adventures
that sounded like lies."
- 233. "Noland told his king
he found a city of gold,
- 234. but when the king
went to claim the treasure,
- 235. the city was gone,
- 236. and most of the king's soldiers
perished on the journey."
- 237. "Noland was sentenced to death,
but he continued to lie to his king,
- 238. insisting the city of gold
sank into the sea."
- 239. "And...
- 240. even though nobody believed him,
- 241. he never stopped lying until he was dead."
- 242. Poor guy.
- 243. Can you imagine that?
Losing a whole city of gold?
- 244. I don't think
that was the point of the story.
- 245. Stories can have different points.
- 246. I mean...
- 247. why did the king have to kill him?
- 248. Sometimes, when you are in charge,
you have to make the tough decisions.
- 249. Why does everybody keep saying that?
- 250. Because you could've saved Zoro.
- 251. He didn't have to fight Mihawk,
but you let it happen.
- 252. Why didn't you stop him?
- 253. I didn't think he was going to lose.
- 254. - You could've tried to change his mind.
- I would never do that.
- 255. So you'd rather see him like this?
- 256. He might die, Luffy.
- 257. And I'd do anything to save him.
- 258. Anything.
- 259. Except stand in the way of his dream.
- 260. - We all have dreams, but we outgrow them.
- Is that really what you think?
- 261. Don't you have a dream?
- 262. Yeah. Right now,
it's for Zoro to not die in my bed.
- 263. But isn't there something that you want?
- 264. Something more.
- 265. More than anything else in this world.
- 266. Not everyone gets to follow their dreams.
- 267. Cadet.
- 268. - I'm sorry about all this.
- I'm sure you had your reason.
- 269. And you already know the reason,
- 270. - I didn't hear—
- You know Luffy is my grandson.
- 271. I spent years trying to train him.
- 272. Trying to build him into a proper Marine.
- 273. He resisted me every step of the way.
- 274. Wouldn't listen.
Wouldn't learn. Wouldn't cooperate.
- 275. You're an exemplary cadet.
The two of you couldn't be more different.
- 276. Sir.
- 277. Sir.
- 278. I spent time with Luffy.
- 279. - I know how his mind works.
- So do I. What's your point?
- 280. Luffy is different.
- 281. He doesn't follow the rules.
- 282. He thinks for himself,
no matter what anyone else says.
- 283. That's my fault. I was too easy on him.
- 284. Sir, it wouldn't have mattered,
- 285. because Luffy knows exactly what he is.
- 286. And what's that?
- 287. A pirate.
- 288. Luffy's always been a pirate.
And he always will be a pirate.
- 289. No matter how many assassins
you send after him, he'll never change.
- 290. He'd rather die first.
- 291. Then what do you suggest?
- 292. - That I let him be a damn fool pirate?
- Would that be the worst thing, sir?
- 293. Maybe you're right.
- 294. Maybe I've been going about this
the wrong way all along.
- 295. Muster the Marines on deck.
I'll address them at afternoon watch.
- 296. Yes, sir.
- 297. Who's hungry?
- 298. Welcome to Baratie.
- 299. How can I serve you?
- 300. Serve?
- 301. Interesting choice of words.
- 302. You have food here, don't you?
We wanna eat.
- 303. I'm afraid
there are no more tables—
- 304. I see a bunch of tables.
- 305. Sit down!
- 306. No one leaves.
- 307. Except you.
- 308. - Ah!
- 309. Let's all enjoy our last meal,
- 310. together.
- 311. Who are you, old man?
- 312. My name is Zeff.
- 313. And I own this place.
- 314. Well, I'm Arlong.
- 315. And I own the East Blue.
- 316. No one owns the sea.
- 317. Not even a fishman.
- 318. Well, that's about to change,
once you give me what I want.
- 319. Ooh.
- 320. Listen up. I'm looking
for a pirate in a straw hat.
- 321. Goes by the name of Luffy.
- 322. He has something that belongs to me.
- 323. Straw hat, you say, hmm?
- 324. No.
- 325. That's not familiar.
- 326. But why don't I fix you a meal?
- 327. Absolutely anything you want
off of that menu, no charge.
- 328. Well, I already have a meal.
- 329. But if you don't bring me
the straw-hat boy before I finish,
- 330. maybe I might just start adding
some of these nice folks to the menu.
- 331. How's he doing?
- 332. He hasn't said a word.
- 333. Didn't Zeff say we're supposed
to talk to him? Tell him stories?
- 334. What would I say?
- 335. Whatever pops in your head.
- 336. Just... speak from the gut.
- 337. My gut hasn't been so great lately.
- 338. Well...
- 339. at least he'll know it's you.
- 340. What do you got to lose?
- 341. Hey, Zoro.
- 342. What's up?
- 343. I just wanted to tell you that...
- 344. Let me start over.
- 345. I'm just gonna...
- 346. Hi, Zoro. Hi.
- 347. - You know, it's—
- 348. Luffy!
- 349. The Arlong Pirates are at Baratie.
We have to leave now.
- 350. - What? Why? Why should we leave?
- Because they're looking for you.
- 351. - Me?
- And the map.
- 352. Those fishmen will tear this place apart
if Zeff doesn't turn him over.
- 353. Where are you going?
- 354. If Baratie's in danger,
I need to be there.
- 355. - I'm coming with you.
- Did you not hear what I just said?
- 356. They are hunting you. We need to run.
- 357. I'm with Nami on this one. I'm really not
trying to ruffle any feathers or scales—
- 358. I'm not running.
We're going to protect this place.
- 359. This isn't your fight.
Why would you do that?
- 360. You fed us.
- 361. Look, I know this crew.
Their captain, Arlong,
- 362. has the highest bounty
in all of the East Blue.
- 363. - You do not want to mess with him.
- It sounds like he messed with us first.
- 364. Luffy, please.
- 365. Please.
- 366. I can't let innocent people get hurt
because of me.
- 367. If those fishmen guys want a fight,
- 368. we're gonna give them one.
- 369. You stay with the ship
and protect the map.
- 370. Hmm?
- 371. It's gonna be safe with you.
- 372. What's the matter?
- 373. You never seen a fishman enjoy a meal?
- 374. That's because you don't know any fishmen,
- 375. except for the ones
who repair your ship or clean your house.
- 376. I have nothing against your kind.
- 377. That's a shame,
- 378. 'cause I have everything against yours.
- 379. - Puny, petulant humans!
- 380. You see,
- 381. most fishmen would be happy
to sit at the same table as a human.
- 382. They want to be treated as equals.
- 383. But you dare stoop so low.
- 384. We all know
there's nothing equal about us.
- 385. Fishmen are superior to humans
in every single way.
- 386. Stronger, faster,
- 387. hungrier.
- 388. Wouldn't you agree?
- 389. Which one of you is Arlong?
- 390. Who is asking?
- 391. I'm Monkey D. Luffy.
- 392. - I hear you're looking for me.
- Why, yes, I am.
- 393. So this is the pirate
I've heard so much about?
- 394. You know, I was expecting someone... bigger.
- 395. So was I.
- 396. Do you know who I am, boy?
- 397. I'm Arlong the Saw.
- 398. Even the Marines flee before my flag.
- 399. Not ringing a bell.
How'd you find me anyway?
- 400. An old friend helped me track you down.
- 401. Heya, Straw Hat. Did you miss me?
- 402. Burpy?
- 403. What are you doing here?
- 404. Believe me,
it wasn't my first choice either.
- 405. But these fine fishy folk persuaded me
to point them in the right direction,
- 406. which ain't easy
when you don't have any hands.
- 407. - How'd you even know how to find me?
- I told you.
- 408. I've got eyes and ears everywhere.
- 409. Stereo!
- 410. You were listening all along?
- 411. - You heard everything?
- 412. And that got old quick,
- 413. 'cause you shidiots have no idea
what you're doing.
- 414. Hey, Lips,
- 415. how about a scratch
behind the old ear, huh?
- 416. Sorry, honey.
- 417. Oh, come on! Give a clown a break. I—
- 418. Oh, wait! No! Not back in the bag.
It's so dark and wet and sandy.
- 419. Listen here.
- 420. I want my map,
- 421. along with half
of whatever you plunder as tribute.
- 422. And if you bow down to me,
I might even let you serve in my kingdom.
- 423. I don't bow down to any man.
- 424. I'm no man.
- 425. - Or fish.
- 426. And you're no king.
- 427. I will be when I get my Grand Line map.
- 428. Then...
- 429. you're gonna have to fight me for it.
- 430. Then let the fighting begin.
- 431. Zeff!
- 432. Ah!
- 433. Ah!
- 434. Ah!
- 435. Really great fighter.
- 436. Oh, oh, oh. Oh, oh, oh.
- 437. Gum Gum
- 438. Pistol!
- 439. Uh...
- 440. Get up!
- 441. Not bad for a human.
- 442. Ay.
- 443. - Uh?
- Oh, big mistake.
- 444. Now I'm gonna
have to make an example out of you.
- 445. I told you in the bar
I didn't have any friends, but
- 446. the truth is,
I couldn't let myself have them...
- 447. because I always end up
hurting the people closest to me.
- 448. I don't know
what's so special about you, boy.
- 449. Why don't you come find out?
- 450. Ah!
- 451. Ah!
- 452. Come on, fish guy.
- 453. Is that all you got?
- 454. Ah!
- 455. Ah!
- 456. Ah!
- 457. How about a drink?
- 458. Whoa!
- 459. Arlong, wait!
- 460. I have it.
- 461. I have the map.
- 462. I got it for you,
just like I said I would.
- 463. Nami?
- 464. - What are you doing?
- I tried to tell you, Luffy.
- 465. I was never on your crew.
- 466. I only joined up with you
so I could steal the map.
- 467. I don't believe that.
- 468. That's because you only believe what
you want to believe. Doesn't make it true.
- 469. Sister Nami's a loyal member
of the Arlong Pirates.
- 470. She has been for years.
- 471. We have the map, Arlong.
- 472. Let's go.
- 473. Not until I finish my meal.
- 474. Why waste your time
killing a Devil Fruit eater?
- 475. Let the sea do it for you.
- 476. Where's Nami?
- 477. She's gone.
- 478. She's a member of Arlong's crew.
- 479. No.
- 480. She can't be.
- 481. Attention!
- 482. At ease.
- 483. Marines,
- 484. you've done an outstanding job
pursuing these pirates we've been chasing.
- 485. I'm proud of your efforts
to apprehend these miscreants.
- 486. But I've underestimated their resolve,
- 487. their determination
to flaunt their illegal activities.
- 488. They are becoming more than a nuisance
- 489. and must be treated as such.
- 490. So our mission has changed.
- 491. No more half measures.
- 492. No more soft targets.
- 493. The Straw Hats and their captain
will never surrender.
- 494. So the gloves are coming off!
- 495. We will capture them.
- 496. And they will be brought to justice!
- 497. I don't need you to do that.
- 498. We've got a full house tomorrow.
Two dinner seatings, plus brunch.
- 499. Enough! I don't wanna hear this.
- 500. - What is your problem?
- 501. I'm fine. You're the one with the problem.
- 502. I'm just helping you clean up.
- 503. Yeah, but no one asked you to, did they?
So get out of my restaurant now.
- 504. I told you I'm not gonna be a waiter.
- 505. You're not gonna be anything,
not if you stay here.
- 506. I did not save your life
so you could waste it at Baratie.
- 507. It's not like I can just leave.
- 508. Why the hell not?
- 509. Because you couldn't run this place
- 510. Oh, please, little eggplant,
your cooking is for shit.
- 511. At least I don't drown everything
- 512. Yeah, at least I'm not the one
who goes on moaning about the All Blue.
- 513. You've been yammering on about that
since you was a snotty-nosed little brat.
- 514. Well, I'll tell you now.
If it means that much to you, go find it.
- 515. Look, do you want me to quit?
Is that what you want?
- 516. Quitting is staying here!
- 517. Don't you get it?
- 518. It's one thing to have a dream.
It's another to go after it.
- 519. Chore Boy offered me a spot on his crew.
Maybe I'll take him up on that offer.
- 520. You want my permission? You got it.
- 521. - Fine!
- 522. Fine!
- 523. Hey, Zoro.
- 524. You sure missed a big fight.
- 525. Those fishmen guys were tough.
- 526. You would've loved it.
- 527. And we had a pretty great dinner.
- 528. All of us sitting around together,
- 529. listening to Usopp's stories.
- 530. Only I kind of messed it up.
- 531. And now I lost Nami.
- 532. I lost the Grand Line map.
- 533. And maybe I will lose you too.
- 534. I didn't know what to say before,
- 535. but I know what to say now,
and it's so simple.
- 536. I need you, Zoro.
- 537. I need you
- 538. to wake up.
- 539. You gonna keep talking,
or let me get some sleep?
- 540. Zoro?
- 541. Zoro!
- 542. Zoro, you're not dead!
- 543. - Oh!
- 544. Right now, I'm wishing I was.
- 545. - Oh.
- 546. I had the strangest dream
- 547. that Nami left.
- 548. She did.
- 549. It's my fault.
- 550. No, you didn't do anything wrong.
- 551. You acted like a captain.
- 552. But our crew is falling apart.
- 553. No, it's not.
- 554. I, Roronoa Zoro...
- 555. vow to stand by your side
- 556. from now
- 557. until the end.
- 558. Until we find the One Piece
- 559. or die trying.
- 560. So bring on the Marines
or pirates or sea beasts.
- 561. You're my captain, Luffy,
- 562. and I'm your first mate.
- 563. Zoro!
- 564. Zoro!
- 565. I wasn't worried for a second.
- 566. He's alive!
- 567. - Oh.
- 568. And I told 'em. I said, "You'd better not
mess with the Straw Hats!"
- 569. - Yeah!
- Ba! Ba!
- 570. Hoo!
- 571. Sent 'em swimming for their lives.
- 572. - You scared 'em off, huh?
- 573. - The Great Captain Usopp.
- 574. So what do we do now?
Plot a course for the Grand Line?
- 575. Nope.
- 576. But I thought
we were going after the One Piece?
- 577. We are.
- 578. But we can't do it without our whole crew.
- 579. First...
- 580. we're going after Nami.
- 581. Lot of dried meat in these barrels.
- 582. - You think we brought too much?
- You know who you're sailing with?
- 583. - Yeah.
- 584. Heard you guys need a cook.
- 585. Yeah! Yes, we do!
- 586. Welcome aboard.
- 587. - Why are we bringing the waiter?
- Because we can't boil water.
- 588. Dropping the sail!
- 589. Casting off.
- 590. Hey, Sanji!
- 591. You keep your feet dry.
- 592. Goodbye, Zeff.
- 593. You know, all these years,
- 594. living under your shitty roof,
cooking at your shitty restaurant...
- 595. I owe you my life!
- 596. Thank you for putting up with my shit
all these years, old man.
- 597. I'll never forget you, Zeff!
- 598. So we're... we're going after Nami,
but how are we gonna find her?
- 599. Yeah, we don't even know where she is.
- 600. I know someone who does.
- 601. Hello, boys!