- 1. The pirates are coming!
The pirates are coming!
- 2. - Pirates!
- 3. Clear the streets!
- 4. The pirates are coming!
They're here! Take cover!
- 5. - Pirates!
- 6. They're here!
They're coming for all of us!
- 7. - The pirates are coming!
- He's gotta stop.
- 8. - Everybody, run!
- Not this again.
- 9. - Go inside!
- Every day, this kid.
- 10. Pirates! The pirates are coming!
- 11. They're attacking the village!
- 12. Pirates. Man the cannons!
Batten the hatches!
- 13. Oh!
- 14. I'll batten your hatches, you idiot!
- 15. Fear not! No pirate will get past me.
- 16. There are no pirates.
Haven't been in years.
- 17. That's where you're wrong.
I know they're coming any day now.
- 18. But fear not,
the Great Captain Usopp will protect you.
- 19. When are you gonna stop
wasting your life, Usopp? It's pathetic.
- 20. The pirates are coming! Pirates! Pirates!
- 21. The pirates are coming! They're coming!
- 22. Never seen that before.
- 23. Hey, Nami.
- 24. - Nami!
- 25. It's ready!
- 26. And what is it?
- 27. Our Jolly Roger. Every pirate crew
has to have one. And now we do!
- 28. We're not a crew,
and you are not hanging that on my boat.
- 29. Zoro! Zoro, check it out.
- 30. That's unique.
- 31. Nami, I think the toilet's busted.
- 32. We don't have a toilet.
- 33. Oh.
- 34. Well, then something back there's leaking.
- 35. What?
- 36. No!
- 37. Shit.
- 38. - We're taking in water. What did you do?
- I didn't do anything.
- 39. They way you're clanging
those swords around,
- 40. you must've broken something.
- 41. Maybe you should've stolen
a better boat.
- 42. Guys. Guys. Guys. Okay, crew meeting.
- 43. - Not a crew!
- Not a crew.
- 44. We're gonna need a better ship
to make it to the Grand Line.
- 45. A real pirate ship.
- 46. Worthy of the Straw Hat Crew.
- 47. - Wait. Straw Hat Crew? Really?
- Yeah, I thought it had a nice ring to it.
- 48. "Demon" has a nice ring to it.
- 49. - Headgear? Not scary.
- Who says pirates have to be scary?
- 50. The point is we need a new ship.
- 51. So where do we get one?
- 52. Our closest bet is the Gecko Islands.
- 53. We can probably make it there
before our ship sinks.
- 54. Ditch this one and get a better one.
- 55. Good. With a working toilet.
- 56. Great job, navigator.
- 57. You're still not hanging that on my ship.
- 58. Get down that rigging!
- 59. Aye, sir!
- 60. - Double time!
- You heard him! Double time!
- 61. Cadets had better prove yourself
if you're gonna sail under me.
- 62. The pirates who attacked Shells Town
have a head start.
- 63. But once I sink my teeth in,
- 64. I don't let go.
- 65. Am I understood, Marines?
- 66. Aye, sir!
- 67. Why did I have to get
dragged along for this?
- 68. Mm-mmm.
- 69. Hey. Move.
- 70. I said move.
- 71. You too, cadet.
- 72. Hey, what do you think you're doing?
I already tied that knot.
- 73. Your knot would've slipped.
- 74. I was just trying to—
- 75. Just trying to show me up.
- 76. You think you can do anything I can't do?
- 77. No.
- 78. - I was just... I was trying to, like, help.
- 79. Which one of you secured this rigging?
- 80. He did, sir.
- 81. Is that true?
- 82. Yes.
- 83. Yes, sir.
- 84. Hmm.
- 85. It's a fine knot, son.
- 86. You've spent time at sea?
- 87. Yes, sir. I have.
- 88. Why don't you come with me?
- 89. Leave all this drilling
to the raw recruits.
- 90. Uh, sir? What about me?
- 91. Find a rope and practice.
- 92. I would've hoped
your father would've taught you better.
- 93. You got to be kidding me.
- 94. That clown was worth 15 million Berry.
- 95. We should've stuffed his head in a bag
and brought it with us.
- 96. What Marine would pay you
that bounty anyway?
- 97. You're kind of a wanted man yourself now.
- 98. Hmm.
- 99. Didn't think of that.
- 100. All the more reason
to get to the Grand Line. Fresh start!
- 101. Right.
- 102. Hey! You got us a ship?
- 103. Working on it. Did you push the sloop
out to sea like I told you?
- 104. Yeah. No Marines
are gonna be following us here.
- 105. Well, we're not gonna be here very long.
- 106. Turns out Syrup Village
is known for their ship building.
- 107. Lots of options.
- 108. Well, what are we waiting for then?
- 109. Uh...
- 110. Stupid clown.
- 111. Wait till I get my hands
on that rubber-hose little runt.
- 112. Nobody makes a fool of Buggy the Clown!
- 113. Well, it's about time
one of my sorry excuses
- 114. for a supporting cast showed up.
- 115. Now get out of my light!
- 116. Buggy the Clown.
- 117. We're closed.
- 118. Show's on hiatus.
- 119. Arlong wants a word.
- 120. Well, you can tell Arlong...
- 121. that I don't take requests.
- 122. Look at 'em all.
- 123. - How much do these cost?
- If you have to ask, you can't afford it.
- 124. Okay, so we need to get one
with a very, very impressive figurehead.
- 125. At least two...
- 126. No, no, three masts!
And a really high crow's nest.
- 127. We are not gonna be able
to sail a ship anywhere near that size.
- 128. There's only three of us.
- 129. Three of us right now.
- 130. Well, unless you can find
another weird, desperate soul to help us.
- 131. Speak for yourself.
- 132. Listen. We are going to need
something a little less flashy
- 133. if we want to sneak out of here.
- 134. You want to steal a ship?
- 135. How else did you expect us to get one?
- 136. I don't know. But we can't steal one.
- 137. What kind of pirate are you?
- 138. A ship is not just a ship.
It's a part of our crew.
- 139. We need to find the perfect one.
And we're gonna get it the right way.
- 140. Okay, pitch that to the salesman.
I'm sure that'll win him over.
- 141. Exactly.
- 142. - So what are we actually gonna do?
- 143. Find a ship and see how lax
the security is around here.
- 144. Got it.
- 145. Real beauty, huh?
- 146. You can talk?
- 147. No! Over here.
- 148. Yo.
- 149. This ship is amazing.
- 150. Yeah.
- 151. What can you tell me about her?
- 152. Caravel class, top-of-the-line.
Ninety-six feet of pure luxury.
- 153. Whipstaff rudder, full galley.
- 154. Cannon decks fore and aft.
- 155. Is she fast?
- 156. The fastest.
- 157. Not a ship in the East Blue
can keep up with this baby.
- 158. She's perfect!
- 159. You can say that again.
- 160. There you are.
- 161. Guys!
- 162. I found it.
- 163. I found our ship.
- 164. And this guy will sell it to us.
- 165. Uh, wait. What? Uh...
- 166. Yeah! The ship, we'll take it.
- 167. - Technically, she's not for sale.
- 168. And technically,
- 169. I'm not a salesman.
- 170. - Do you even work here?
- Of course I do.
- 171. I'm Chief Technician
- 172. in charge of encrustation removal
and aviary waste eradication.
- 173. Encru what?
- 174. - He scrubs barnacles and cleans bird shit.
- He can't help us.
- 175. Wait! Wait! Wait! I can help you.
- 176. The owner of this ship just happens to be
my closest friend in the world.
- 177. Your friend owns this ship?
- 178. Not just this one.
She owns the whole shipyard.
- 179. She's rich rich.
- 180. Oh!
- 181. I'm sure you could strike a deal with her.
- 182. See?
- 183. Well, I guess it couldn't hurt
to say hello.
- 184. What the hell did I do with it?
- 185. Sir... is there something
I can help you with?
- 186. You've quite a handle
on basic seamanship.
- 187. You learn that
on that pirate ship of yours?
- 188. Yes, sir.
- 189. I was forced to work alongside the crew.
They'd lock me in the bilge if I didn't.
- 190. Our experiences don't define us.
- 191. It's what we gain from them that matters.
- 192. You learned, and you survived.
- 193. Oh. Oh.
- 194. Here it is.
- 195. You play?
- 196. - A little, sir.
- 197. Let's see if you
can do more than tie knots.
- 198. I've never seen
a house this big before.
- 199. Impressive, right?
- 200. Kaya's given me an open invitation
to drop by anytime I want.
- 201. Wow.
- 202. All of this just for one person?
- 203. Well, she lives here
with her butler and a few other staff.
- 204. Money really shows you
who people truly are.
- 205. Most people only care about themselves
and what's theirs.
- 206. Sounds like someone I know.
- 207. And a small staff
makes for easy pickings.
- 208. Why? Gonna rob the place blind?
- 209. At least a little blurry.
- 210. So if you have an invitation,
why are we going around the back way?
- 211. I never use the front entrance.
- 212. This is more of a VIP entrance
reserved for special guests.
- 213. This guy's full of shit.
- 214. Yeah. But as long as he gets us
inside the house, who cares?
- 215. Oops. You know, there's actually
a more exclusive entrance this way.
- 216. - The hell are you doing here, Usopp?
- Buchi, buddy, uh, Kaya's expecting me.
- 217. - Another one of your lies.
- 218. - You ain't welcome here and you know it.
- I know nothing of the sort.
- 219. I'm here to give Kaya
an extra-special gift.
- 220. Usopp!
- 221. What a wonderful surprise.
- 222. Hmm!
- 223. Kaya!
- 224. Happy birthday.
- 225. - You remembered.
- Of course I did.
- 226. Usopp.
- 227. We've had this discussion.
You mustn't show up unannounced.
- 228. Nonsense, Klahadore.
- 229. Have you come to tell me another story?
I do love hearing about your adventures.
- 230. I'll do you one better.
I brought some of my crew.
- 231. Is he talking about us?
- 232. It's so nice to meet you.
You all must stay for dinner.
- 233. Miss Kaya,
- 234. it is a bit last minute.
- 235. I'm afraid the kitchen
hasn't prepared for any extra guests.
- 236. Please, Klahadore.
- 237. It's my birthday.
- 238. Can't be too much trouble, can it?
- 239. Of course, Miss Kaya.
- 240. Anything for you.
- 241. All right! When do we eat?
- 242. You don't. Not dressed like that.
- 243. Sham, kindly show Usopp
and his friends to the guest suites.
- 244. You will bathe and change before dinner.
- 245. Hmm.
- 246. A bath does sound nice.
- 247. All right!
- 248. Yo.
- 249. One of these days,
Klahadore is going to figure out
- 250. you use the servant's passageways
to sneak in here.
- 251. - Uh, uh.
- 252. So what if he does?
- 253. I'll find another way in.
- 254. What are you doing here anyway?
Shouldn't you be getting ready?
- 255. I wanted to give you
your birthday present.
- 256. Uh...
- 257. It's, um...
- 258. A giant pearl!
- 259. So it is.
- 260. It wasn't easy to get either.
- 261. It was guarded
by a giant goldfish monster.
- 262. I had to weather a storm,
my ship almost capsizing, to find it.
- 263. Whoa!
- 264. - Phew!
- 265. I barely made landfall.
- 266. - Only it wasn't land I was on.
- 267. It was...
- 268. a massive piece
- 269. of goldfish shit.
- 270. Ew!
- 271. Kaya, are you okay?
- 272. Tea.
- 273. How have you been feeling lately?
- 274. No different really.
- 275. When you've been sick as long as I have,
you get used to it.
- 276. This tea is the only thing
that makes me feel better.
- 277. That and your stories, of course.
- 278. Well,
- 279. I'll keep going on these grand adventures
as long as you want to hear 'em.
- 280. I wouldn't miss them for the world.
- 281. Why would anyone
even need this many clothes?
- 282. It's not about need
with these people.
- 283. It's about want.
- 284. What are we even supposed to wear?
- 285. Anything you want.
- 286. When are you ever going to get
the opportunity to wear things this nice?
- 287. Well?
- 288. What do you think?
- 289. You look like Nami.
- 290. Hey, Zoro!
- 291. What you gonna wear?
- 292. Something black.
- 293. How edgy.
- 294. Hey, does that butler
seem familiar to you guys?
- 295. Yeah, I think he was
at the last dinner party I attended.
- 296. I swear I've seen him somewhere.
- 297. How's this?
- 298. - Still Nami.
- I said I'm wearing black.
- 299. I hate you guys.
- 300. I feel kind of bad for Kaya.
- 301. All this stuff.
- 302. All this space.
- 303. It's gotta make a person feel... lonely.
- 304. Rich people don't have
the same emotions we do.
- 305. This stuff doesn't make her feel lonely.
It makes her feel important.
- 306. Well, Usopp likes her.
- 307. And she invited us to dinner.
- 308. I'm sure we can work out
a way to get that ship.
- 309. No way. Rich people don't stay rich
by giving things away.
- 310. You want to bet?
- 311. What are the terms?
- 312. I bet I can convince Kaya
to give us that ship.
- 313. And when you can't?
- 314. We go with your plan.
- 315. Steal one and move on.
- 316. You're on.
- 317. Nice.
- 318. Eighteen years old.
I can hardly believe it.
- 319. You've grown into a fine young woman,
- 320. Oh, Klahadore.
- 321. You know, I had nothing
when your parents took me in.
- 322. When they passed, well,
- 323. let's just say it has been an honor
- 324. to repay their kindness, and yours,
- 325. by serving you these past three years.
- 326. You do so much for me.
- 327. And not as a butler. As a friend.
- 328. I don't know how I'll ever repay you.
- 329. I know I can be
a tad overprotective at times,
- 330. but it's just because
I couldn't bear to think
- 331. what I would do
were something to happen to you.
- 332. You could lighten up just a bit.
- 333. I shall try.
- 334. That could be my birthday gift to you.
- 335. Careful, you idiot!
- 336. Sorry. It's a chef's reflex.
- 337. You want to poison yourself?
- 338. And how are
the dinner preparations coming along?
- 339. Uh... fine, sir.
- 340. Sham?
- 341. What is this?
- 342. I'm sorry, sir. It won't happen again.
- 343. No. It won't.
- 344. Everything must be perfect,
tonight of all nights, hmm?
- 345. Still your move, son.
- 346. Sorry, sir.
- 347. Game.
- 348. You're overthinking things, son.
- 349. You're too focused on not losing.
- 350. You won't win wars
if you keep playing defensive.
- 351. - I'm not very good, sir.
- 352. You just keep getting in your own way.
- 353. Now,
- 354. two minutes.
- 355. Right. Your move.
- 356. Do it.
- 357. I won!
- 358. That you did.
- 359. Because you acted decisively.
- 360. It's the same with pirates.
- 361. Action is the only language
- 362. so we need to speak it louder.
- 363. Especially with these young upstarts.
- 364. They need a swift hand to put them
back in their place. Understood?
- 365. - Yes, sir.
- Clear the board. We go again.
- 366. Ah.
- 367. Mmm.
- 368. These are so good.
- 369. I know, right?
- 370. Reminds me of that one time
I slayed a dragon,
- 371. cooked it over an open flame,
ate the whole thing myself.
- 372. - You ever had dragon?
- 373. - Do you have dragon?
- Afraid we're fresh out.
- 374. Oh well.
- 375. Hey, Zoro. You gotta try this!
- 376. Mmm.
- 377. I've got all I need right here.
- 378. So you manage
all of Kaya's finances?
- 379. Oh yes.
- 380. I've handled her family's accounts,
both personal and professional, for years.
- 381. Fascinating.
- 382. You know, I've always been interested
- 383. in learning about the intricacies
of the shipbuilding business.
- 384. - Oh.
- 385. May I present...
- 386. Miss Kaya.
- 387. Kaya, you look absolutely radiant.
- 388. Merry, I'm so glad you could make it.
- 389. This is a milestone
I wouldn't miss for the world.
- 390. Your parents would be so proud.
- 391. - Nami, I love that dress on you.
- 392. It belonged to my mother.
It was one of her favorites.
- 393. - Oh, I'm sorry. I—
- Not at all.
- 394. I'm sure she would agree
it suits you splendidly.
- 395. Have we met before?
- 396. You look familiar.
- 397. Highly doubtful, sir.
- 398. Funky Bar?
- 399. Mirror Ball Island?
- 400. Funky Bar?
- 401. Well, I can assure you I've never
patronized that type of establishment.
- 402. Kaya, I wonder if I might have your ear?
- 403. There are matters concerning
the transfer of ownership of the shipyard
- 404. we need to discuss.
- 405. Merry, dear friend,
it's always business with you.
- 406. - Tonight is about celebration.
- 407. Shall we all move to the dining room?
- 408. Yes!
- 409. Oh! Oh, I'm so ready for this...
- 410. - Keep this coming.
- 411. I'd love to try the fish tonight.
- 412. I'm sorry, Miss Kaya,
but that is not possible.
- 413. Maybe just a small piece?
- 414. Now, you know that certain foods
can affect your constitution.
- 415. Here, Buchi has prepared
your special soup.
- 416. Kaya, it's your birthday.
You should be able to eat what you want.
- 417. Miss Kaya's medical condition necessitates
that I closely monitor her dietary needs.
- 418. Does it mean you also speak for her?
- 419. I'll take her fish.
- 420. Luffy, isn't there something
that you wanted to talk to Kaya about?
- 421. Oh, yes! Usopp told me
that you own the whole shipyard.
- 422. Well, actually my parents
founded the shipyard,
- 423. and Merry's been
running the business since...
- 424. well, since they passed.
- 425. But all of that's about to change.
- 426. Tonight, at midnight,
I will become the sole owner.
- 427. Ah. Well, that's great,
because we want to buy a ship from you.
- 428. I see.
- 429. - Usopp mentioned that you're sailors.
- Nope, not sailors.
- 430. We're pirates.
- 431. This ought to be good.
- 432. - Pirates?
- 433. We haven't sailed together for long,
- 434. but we have already
defeated an evil clown,
- 435. raided a Marine base,
- 436. and taken down
a captain with an axe for a hand.
- 437. These sound a lot
like your adventures, Usopp.
- 438. Yeah, that's... That's crazy.
- 439. Oh yeah. And we're just getting started.
- 440. What are you doing?
Get down from there at once!
- 441. Being a pirate has been my dream
for as long as I can remember.
- 442. And I'm finally making it a reality.
- 443. We're heading out to the Grand Line,
where even more adventures await us.
- 444. And at the end of the journey,
I'm gonna find the ultimate treasure,
- 445. the One Piece, and become
- 446. King of the Pirates.
- 447. You're serious?
- 448. Kaya,
- 449. you have a beautiful ship out there.
- 450. A caravel with a sheep figurehead.
- 451. It spoke to me.
- 452. That's the ship we need
to follow our dreams.
- 453. I promise you,
we'll take care of it. Maintain it.
- 454. Treat it like
any other member of our crew,
- 455. because a ship is also a home.
- 456. That will be quite enough!
- 457. I should've known Usopp
would bring riffraff to our doorstep.
- 458. Klahadore, it's okay. I—
- 459. Now look what you've done.
You've upset Miss Kaya.
- 460. - All of you, out of this house at once!
- 461. It's late. Let them stay the night.
- 462. As you wish, Miss Kaya,
- 463. but they are out
first thing in the morning.
- 464. - That went pretty well.
- 465. Don't you think?
- 466. Vice-Admiral, I...
- 467. I'm sorry. Am I interrupting something?
- 468. No. You've just saved me
from getting beaten again.
- 469. What is it?
- 470. We spotted the wreckage
of an abandoned sloop.
- 471. Found this on board.
- 472. They couldn't have gotten far.
What's the nearest island to our location?
- 473. It's Gecko Island, sir.
- 474. Gather a landing party
and make for shore.
- 475. I want those pirates found.
- 476. - Yes, sir.
- Not you.
- 477. Him.
- 478. What?
- 479. Your position as senior cadet
has proven unwarranted.
- 480. Nepotism can only get you so far.
- 481. This is your chance
to show me what you've got, cadet.
- 482. Don't waste it.
- 483. Yes, sir.
- 484. Heavens!
- 485. Are you trying to give me a fright?
- 486. So sorry.
- 487. I tend to be
- 488. light on my feet.
- 489. I must speak with Miss Kaya immediately.
- 490. This whole notion of transferring
the shipbuilding business to you
- 491. is highly unusual, to say the least.
- 492. I have run this estate
for Miss Kaya for years,
- 493. so it is only natural
- 494. that she should ask me to run
the family business until she's ready.
- 495. I would like to discuss the matter
with Miss Kaya.
- 496. These are our wishes, Merry.
- 497. Then she can tell me herself.
- 498. That young woman has been through enough,
- 499. and I won't let anyone
take advantage of her.
- 500. How did you...
- 501. Klahadore?
- 502. I won't stand for this any longer.
- 503. Is this the best way
to ask for an autograph?
- 504. I mean, sheesh! Fans have gotten so toxic.
- 505. All right, what do you want?
- 506. Tickets to the show?
- 507. I can get you house seats. They're pricey.
- 508. Oh, I'm no fan of yours.
- 509. Arlong?
- 510. I run things here
in the East Blue.
- 511. I'm here to remind you
of your place in the food chain.
- 512. You pull a job in my seas,
you gotta pay tribute.
- 513. But, Arlong, baby,
you don't gotta worry about me.
- 514. I'm small potatoes.
Pirating's more of a side gig.
- 515. Kuroobi tells me
you ransacked Orange Town.
- 516. Ransacked?
- 517. You should've seen the place
before I got there, okay?
- 518. It was a real fixer-upper.
- 519. You bore me, clown.
- 520. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
- 521. You know who's out there
really disrespecting you?
- 522. It's that little rubber prick
in a straw hat. Goes by the name of Luffy.
- 523. - Never heard of him.
- 524. He just knocked over
a Marine base in Shells Town.
- 525. And then he stole a map of the Grand Line,
- 526. and now he's talking shit
about finding the One Piece.
- 527. The One Piece.
- 528. An excuse for humans
to spread their filth across the seas.
- 529. Listen, why don't you let me live,
- 530. and then I help you find Luffy?
- 531. Ah. Ah. Ah.
- 532. And how do you plan to do that?
- 533. I've got eyes and ears everywhere.
- 534. Hey, Zoro!
- 535. Sh! Shut up.
- 536. You always carry those swords with you?
- 537. Wherever I go, the Wado Ichimonji goes.
- 538. - Where are you going anyways?
- I'm looking for a drink.
- 539. This place is a maze.
- 540. How about you?
- 541. Midnight snack.
- 542. Of course.
- 543. Come on.
We'll follow my nose to the kitchen.
- 544. - Nami?
- 545. What are you doing?
Is everything all right?
- 546. Sorry, this house is so massive.
I was just trying to find the bathroom.
- 547. With a pillowcase?
- 548. So... you are a pirate after all.
- 549. I hate pirates.
- 550. But I am who I am.
- 551. And
- 552. I won't apologize for that.
- 553. To be honest, I find some of the decor
to be a bit gaudy.
- 554. I'd prefer to donate it to charity.
- 555. I'm not charity.
- 556. No, of course not.
- 557. I simply meant
what's the point in having so much
- 558. if you can't share it with others?
- 559. Like those in need. Family.
- 560. Friends.
- 561. So we're friends now?
- 562. You don't even know me.
- 563. Usopp does, and that's a start.
- 564. So what do we do now?
- 565. Have a sleepover? Do each other's makeup?
- 566. Kaya, are you okay?
- 567. Not you too.
- 568. What?
- 569. Everyone's so careful around me.
- 570. Like one wrong move and I'll break.
- 571. I don't want your pity.
- 572. Well, you won't get it then.
- 573. Couldn't sleep either, huh?
- 574. Not after that dinner.
- 575. I hope I didn't get you
in trouble with Kaya.
- 576. Sometimes I get carried away.
- 577. Oh, no. It was worth it.
- 578. Seeing that look on Klahadore's face.
- 579. I thought his head was gonna explode.
- 580. All that stuff true that you said?
About the clown and the axe-hand guy?
- 581. Mm-hmm.
- 582. Every word.
- 583. I mean, they're not as exciting
as your adventures.
- 584. Yeah.
- 585. And the One Piece,
are you really going after that?
- 586. Yep.
- 587. I'm gonna be the one to find it too.
- 588. Man!
- 589. I wish I could do that.
- 590. But
- 591. I can't leave.
- 592. Kaya needs me.
- 593. - Is she your girlfriend or something?
- 594. Oh.
- 595. Um...
- 596. Usopp and me? No. No.
- 597. We've known each other for years.
Ever since his mother died.
- 598. He didn't have anybody, so my parents
gave him a job at the shipyard.
- 599. He likes to come around
- 600. and tell me all about his brave exploits
and grand adventures.
- 601. And truth is,
- 602. they make me feel better.
- 603. She's more like... my best friend.
- 604. Her parents died a few years ago,
and she... took it pretty hard, and...
- 605. and then she got sick on top of that.
- 606. I just want to be there for her, you know?
- 607. Your parents,
- 608. what happened to them?
- 609. They, um...
- 610. They died at sea.
- 611. All these years
and it still takes my breath away.
- 612. I couldn't even
go through their belongings.
- 613. Just... locked up the memories
in the East Wing, where their bedroom was.
- 614. I'm sorry.
- 615. Have you ever lost anyone close to you?
- 616. No.
- 617. I'm jealous.
- 618. Said the rich girl.
- 619. You're not very good
at this friends thing, are you?
- 620. No, I guess I'm not.
- 621. She's gorgeous,
- 622. and she's super smart.
- 623. She has the best laugh.
- 624. But, I mean,
- 625. you don't think
she, like, like likes me, do you?
- 626. You're asking the wrong guy.
- 627. Okay. But if you were Kaya,
would you like me?
- 628. I already like you.
- 629. Okay, that's not what I... I...
- 630. Never mind.
- 631. Wow.
- 632. You're a great shot!
- 633. Got it from my dad.
He's a notorious pirate.
- 634. I don't really remember him that well,
- 635. 'cause he left for a life at sea
when I was just a baby,
- 636. but he'll be back one day.
- 637. Yasopp the Great!
- 638. Yasopp?
- 639. He's your dad?
- 640. - Yeah. Why? You heard of him?
- Heard of him?
- 641. I know him! I...
- 642. He's a part of Shanks' crew!
- 643. Wait. You know my dad?
- 644. Yeah, yeah, I do! He's the best.
- 645. Always made time for some pirate wisdom.
- 646. So you guys, like,
- 647. hung out?
- 648. Yeah.
- 649. That's
- 650. cool.
- 651. If you're gonna talk about feelings,
I'm really gonna need a drink.
- 652. Uh, there's a wine cellar in the basement.
- 653. Why didn't you tell me that before?
- 654. You coming?
- 655. Nope.
- 656. Got everything I need right here.
- 657. Now we're talking.
- 658. I'm pretty sure
they keep the good stuff over here.
- 659. Oh!
- 660. Zoro. Zoro?
- 661. It's Mer— It's Merry. He's...
- 662. He's dea—
- 663. Five blades.
- 664. I think I've seen this before.
- 665. Well, well, well.
- 666. It appears
we have some rats in our cellar.
- 667. Those blades.
- 668. I knew I'd seen your face somewhere.
- 669. On a wanted poster.
- 670. You're Kuro,
captain of the Black Cat Pirates.
- 671. - Wait, Klahadore's a pirate?
- A dead one.
- 672. They say you were killed
by Axe-Hand Morgan.
- 673. A clever ruse.
- 674. One that imbecile's ego
helped me perpetuate.
- 675. And as you'll soon learn,
- 676. no one interferes in my plans.
- 677. So I will collect a bounty tonight.
- 678. Uh...
- 679. - Ah!
- 680. Dispose of the bodies.
Outside of the house this time.
- 681. No trace left behind.
- 682. What about Usopp? He got away.
- 683. No matter.
- 684. But he could ruin the plan.
- 685. Let him say whatever he wants.
No one will believe him anyway.
- 686. "Oh, Usopp got away." Ooh.
- 687. Go on.
- 688. Why don't you join me
for breakfast tomorrow?
- 689. Your friends too.
- 690. We can discuss a deal for the caravel.
- 691. I'd like that.
- 692. This may not be my place,
- 693. but don't let Klahadore,
or anyone for that matter, run your life.
- 694. You're stronger than you think.
- 695. I appreciate that.
- 696. Good night, Nami.
- 697. Good night.
- 698. Don't forget your pillow.
- 699. Hmm.
- 700. Why do I have to push the cart?
- 701. Ugh, because you're twice my size
and half as smart.
- 702. A shame to get rid
of such nice swords though.
- 703. No trace left behind.
- 704. Crack on.
- 705. Pirates! Pirates!
- 706. Help, pirates!
- 707. Pirates, help!
- 708. Pirates, help, please! Help!
- 709. There really are pirates!
The pirates are here!
- 710. Someone, help!
- 711. Help me! Please open up!
- 712. I swear it's the truth.
There really are pirates!
- 713. Enough, Usopp. Go home!
- 714. - Let me go, Mr. Mornin.
- It's really not funny.
- 715. - I've heard enough about the pirates.
- You know I'm right. Let me go!
- 716. He's at it again, Banchina.
Going on and on about pirates coming.
- 717. Get hold of your kid
before he gets himself in serious trouble.
- 718. Hey! Let me go.
- 719. Usopp,
- 720. you can't keep telling people
that pirates are coming.
- 721. But they are coming.
- 722. And Dad's coming with them.
He'll be home soon, I promise.
- 723. That's wonderful news, Usopp.
- 724. But you do know
that even if he doesn't come—
- 725. He will! I know he will.
Then you'll start feeling better.
- 726. You're right.
- 727. Of course you're right.
- 728. Mom?
- 729. Mom?
- 730. Mom?
- 731. Mom!
- 732. The pirates are here.
- 733. They really are.
- 734. Why won't anybody believe me?
- 735. I believe you.