- 1. This is a world like no other,
- 2. one brimming with mystery
and teeming with danger,
- 3. filled with hundreds of islands
strewn across vast seas.
- 4. And throughout these seas are those
who live according to their own rules,
- 5. who seek a life of freedom and adventure.
- 6. This is a world of pirates!
- 7. Piracy is a scourge upon this world.
- 8. For too long, villains and miscreants
have sown havoc across our seas.
- 9. But the Marines,
on behalf of your World Government,
- 10. strive to keep you safe and protected.
- 11. And today we've made a great stride
in that effort.
- 12. Gold Roger,
- 13. the so-called King of the Pirates,
- 14. has been captured.
- 15. His reign of terror ends this day.
- 16. Peace shall be restored.
- 17. Let this be a message to break the spirit
of anyone foolish enough
- 18. to follow in his footsteps.
- 19. Gold Roger,
- 20. you have been sentenced to death
- 21. for the crimes of piracy,
- 22. thievery,
- 23. and conspiracy
against the World Government.
- 24. - Do you have any last words?
- 25. Would you take these off?
Starting to itch.
- 26. I warned you.
- 27. You brought this upon yourself.
- 28. That I did, Vice-Admiral.
- 29. Now I'm bringing it to one and all.
- 30. By the authority
of the World Government...
- 31. I declare your life
- 32. forfeit—
- 33. Pirate King,
where is your treasure?
- 34. - Tell us where you hid it!
- 35. You want to know where my treasure is?
- 36. I'll tell you.
- 37. Wealth.
- 38. Fame.
- 39. Power.
- 40. I found everything
this world has to offer.
- 41. Free yourselves.
- 42. Take to the seas!
- 43. My treasure is yours to find.
- 44. Gold Roger's final words
changed the world forever.
- 45. A new age was born,
- 46. the Great Pirate Era,
- 47. setting off a race across the seas
to find the Pirate King's hidden treasure,
- 48. the One Piece.
- 49. Ever since I was a kid,
- 50. Shanks would tell me stories
about pirates and their adventures.
- 51. So, yeah, the sea's been calling.
- 52. Well, not exactly calling,
because I pretty much can't swim,
- 53. but you get the idea.
- 54. I'm setting out to follow my dream,
- 55. to find the One Piece
- 56. and become King of the Pirates!
- 57. All I need is a loyal crew.
- 58. I think about ten men should do.
- 59. Well, ten men and a bird.
- 60. It's not gonna be easy.
The ocean is... is pretty big
- 61. and kind of dangerous.
- 62. So what do you say?
- 63. Are you with me?
- 64. Mutiny.
- 65. Oy.
- 66. Oh man.
- 67. It's my first day.
- 68. Load your cannons!
- 69. Fire!
- 70. Fire!
- 71. Take everything!
- 72. But leave the crew to me.
- 73. Let's show 'em
what true terror looks like.
- 74. Where is the pirate hunter Roronoa Zoro?
- 75. Don't deny he was on your ship.
- 76. He booked passage to Sixis Island.
After that, I don't know.
- 77. Liar! I know Zoro must be after me.
Who else is worthy of his pursuit?
- 78. He had a list
of pirates and their bounties.
- 79. And of course, I was at the top.
- 80. Actually, your name wasn't on it.
- 81. No! No!
- 82. - Koby, clean up this mess.
- Coming, Captain Alvida!
- 83. Who's the most powerful pirate
on the seas?
- 84. - Alvida!
- Captain Alvida!
- 85. Yeah!
- 86. Who's there?
- 87. Hey!
- 88. Knock it off!
- 89. Sh.
- 90. Please don't kill me.
- 91. - Hey.
- 92. Hey, hey, hey.
I'm not gonna kill you, all right?
- 93. I just need you to be quiet.
- 94. First things first.
- 95. - Do you have any food here?
- 96. I'm starving.
- 97. Alvida doesn't let me eat
until after she finishes her meal.
- 98. - Who's Alvida?
- This is her ship.
- 99. - She's captain of the Alvida Pirates.
- Oh, that's great!
- 100. - It is?
- 101. 'Cause I'm a pirate too.
- 102. You don't look like a pirate.
- 103. - What do they look like?
- Pirates are scum.
- 104. They're thieves and murderers.
- 105. Not the pirates I know.
- 106. Shanks. He's back!
- 107. Work fast as the breeze, men!
- 108. Captain wants this haul
to the traders by nightfall.
- 109. Before those Marine bastards
get back on our trail.
- 110. Easy with this, Roux. It's worth more
than the rest of the loot put together.
- 111. Aye, captain.
- 112. Pretend it's a leg of lamb.
You wouldn't drop that.
- 113. - Here.
- Got it, Captain.
- 114. Luffy! I was wondering when you'd pop up.
- 115. Our favorite street urchin
comes to welcome us back.
- 116. How ya been, kid?
- 117. I'm not an urchin. I'm a pirate!
- 118. I'm not joking.
I'm ready to join your crew.
- 119. The sea isn't a child's game.
- 120. It's dangerous.
The scars on my face are proof of that.
- 121. I can do it, Shanks. I swear.
- 122. You're not ready.
- 123. I am. And I'll show you!
- 124. Might want to take it easy on him, Captain.
- 125. He's got no family to speak of.
The kid's on his own.
- 126. Better a disappointed kid now
than a dead one later.
- 127. Let's get this done.
- 128. - These men need a drink.
- Aye, Captain.
- 129. - And a bath.
- Hey, Shanks!
- 130. Put it down, Luffy.
Before you hurt yourself.
- 131. I'm not afraid of getting hurt.
And I'll prove it to you.
- 132. Luffy!
- 133. I don't get it.
Why would anyone want to be a pirate?
- 134. 'Cause it's the best thing there is.
- 135. You have the... the wind in your back,
- 136. the salty sea air,
- 137. your loyal crew by your side.
- 138. You never know what's on the horizon.
- 139. It's all about being... free.
- 140. Nothing's free about Alvida's crew.
- 141. She tells me when to eat, when to sleep.
- 142. I even have to paint her toenails.
- 143. - So why don't you just leave?
- No one leaves Alvida!
- 144. She'll never let me go.
- 145. You should never let anyone
tell you what you can't do.
- 146. If I did that,
- 147. I never would've left my village
to go find the One Piece.
- 148. Gold Roger's treasure?
- 149. That's impossible.
Every pirate in the world is after that.
- 150. Why shouldn't I be the one to find it?
- 151. As soon as I'm out of here,
I'm on my way to the Grand Line.
- 152. Pirate graveyard.
- 153. There are a-hundred-foot waves
and sea beasts that'll crush your bones.
- 154. Once you enter the Grand Line,
you never return.
- 155. It sounds kind of fun.
- 156. Wait!
- 157. Is... is that...
is that one of the sea beasts?
- 158. It's just Alvida snoring.
- 159. If you want to get out of here,
it's now or never.
- 160. Lifeboats are tied
at the stern of the ship.
- 161. - Gonna need one of these.
- Head due north.
- 162. - You should hit land in a few days.
- 163. Which way is north?
- 164. What the hell is going on up there?
- 165. - What's the meaning of this?
- Alvida, I can explain.
- 166. You dare betray me to a bounty hunter?
- 167. No, that's not it at all.
- 168. And you, you're too scrawny
to be Roronoa Zoro.
- 169. I'm Monkey D. Luffy.
- 170. Never heard of you.
- 171. Well, remember the name,
'cause I'm gonna be King of the Pirates.
- 172. You must be new around here, boy,
- 173. because who is
the most powerful pirate on the seas?
- 174. - Captain Alvida!
- Captain Alvida!
- 175. Ah.
- 176. I'm sorry. I didn't hear you, Koby.
- 177. Who's the most powerful pirate
on the seas?
- 178. - Answer me, you sniveling runt.
- He doesn't have to.
- 179. Koby's his own man.
- 180. - Shut up.
- No. No, he's not.
- 181. He's mine, and he'll always be mine.
- 182. That's not what he told me.
- 183. He said that you were mean.
- 184. - And cruel.
- 185. And that you're as dumb as a sea cow.
- 186. No, Captain Alvida! I didn't!
- 187. Whoo!
- 188. Ay!
- 189. - Whoo!
- 190. What kind of a monster are you?
- 191. The stretchy kind.
- 192. Yah!
- 193. You! This is all your fault!
- 194. Ah!
- 195. That's enough.
- 196. Gum Gum...
- 197. Pistol!
- 198. Anyone else got a problem with Koby?
- 199. No, sir.
- 200. Come on.
- 201. We're gonna need a boat
and enough food for a few days.
- 202. - Me?
- 203. You're coming with me, right?
- 204. You can come out.
- 205. People often visit shrines
to light candles for those they've lost.
- 206. Who are yours for?
- 207. This one is for someone
I knew a long time ago.
- 208. And the other?
- 209. You've been following me
for three days.
- 210. - What do you want?
- You may call me Mr. 7.
- 211. I represent an organization
known as Baroque Works.
- 212. We are interested
in your unique set of skills,
- 213. pirate hunter Roronoa Zoro.
- 214. What are you? Some band of assassins?
- 215. We are much, much more.
- 216. You should know it's a high honor
to be asked to join our ranks.
- 217. Kind of got my own thing going on.
- 218. Membership would make you
even more invincible, more feared.
- 219. Does it come with a free face tattoo?
- 220. My favorite is Number 1.
- 221. To turn down Baroque Works
- 222. is to forfeit your life.
- 223. If they were that serious,
- 224. they should've sent
someone better than Number 7.
- 225. Ah!
- 226. That look on Alvida's face.
- 227. I've never seen anyone
stand up to her before.
- 228. - Shouldn't have messed with you.
- How did you stretch like that?
- 229. It's kind of a long story.
- 230. At least you didn't get your eye.
- 231. I was aiming for it, but I missed.
- 232. Ow.
- 233. - I thought you said you were tough.
- I am!
- 234. Don't stitch it too good.
I want everyone to see my scar.
- 235. Scars don't make the man, Luffy.
- 236. It's the lesson behind the scar,
and you didn't earn this one.
- 237. Then let me earn it.
I'll be the best pirate ever.
- 238. Look, I've been practicing what my face
is gonna look like on my wanted poster.
- 239. I've no doubt your mug
will be on a wanted poster one day.
- 240. But you're not ready.
- 241. My ship already has an anchor.
- 242. I'm not an anchor.
- 243. Stupid Shanks.
- 244. Stupid treasure.
- 245. There you go, Captain.
- 246. Bring us your best whiskey.
- 247. I'm afraid we're out.
- 248. That'd be our fault, friend.
We've, uh, been doing some celebrating.
- 249. We've drunk the place dry, but...
- 250. perhaps this will make up for it.
- 251. What can we do with one bottle?
- 252. Generally, you drink it.
- 253. Now there's glass everywhere.
- 254. Mmm.
- 255. Makino, got a mop?
- 256. Mm-hmm.
- 257. Since you like cleaning so much.
- 258. Come on, men.
- 259. Let's find a real bar.
- 260. - He got you good, huh, Cap'n?
- "You got a mop?"
- 261. Why are you laughing?
- 262. How could you let him
insult you like that?
- 263. All he did was spill a drink on me.
- 264. But you should've fought back!
Why didn't you kick his ass?
- 265. Not everything
can be solved with violence.
- 266. A man needs to be strong,
but he also needs to be good.
- 267. You're not a real man.
- 268. You're nothing but a coward.
- 269. You see?
- 270. I told you, you weren't ready.
- 271. - Wait.
- 272. - Luffy!
- 273. What have you done?
- 274. You ate a Devil Fruit?
- 275. I didn't know any better.
- 276. But mine was a Gum Gum Fruit.
It turned my body into rubber.
- 277. Eee.
- 278. Huh?
- 279. So now what?
- 280. - We have to be going somewhere, right?
- We are going somewhere.
- 281. Next stop,
- 282. to the Grand Line!
- 283. Do you know how to get there?
- 284. Hmm.
- 285. You can't navigate.
You don't even have a map!
- 286. Good point.
- 287. We should probably pick one up.
- 288. Maybe I've made a mistake.
I never should've left Alvida.
- 289. Koby, if you could do
anything in the world right now,
- 290. what would it be?
- 291. I guess there is one thing, but...
- 292. it's dumb.
- 293. - What was that for?
- You being dumb.
- 294. Now spit it out.
- 295. I've kind of...
- 296. I've always wanted to be...
- 297. a Marine.
- 298. Ah.
- 299. Ever since I was a kid,
- 300. I wanted to protect people
that can't protect themselves.
- 301. I told you it was dumb.
- 302. If that's what you want,
- 303. I think you should do it.
- 304. I'll help you out.
- 305. You don't even know me.
- 306. We shared a meal, Koby.
- 307. And if being a Marine is your dream...
- 308. that's good enough for me.
- 309. Okay.
- 310. So you plot a course
to the next Marine base.
- 311. I get my map,
- 312. and you can join up. Yeah.
- 313. All right.
Well, I'm gonna take that nap now.
- 314. You can't just waltz into a Marine base
and ask for a map to the Grand Line!
- 315. Don't worry.
- 316. I'm stealthy.
- 317. Yeah. Super stealthy.
- 318. There's someone in there.
Let's get closer.
- 319. Help me!
- 320. Water...
- 321. Oh, you're in luck, sweetheart.
We're all the help you'll need.
- 322. My crew was attacked by pirates.
- 323. I... I barely managed to make it out alive.
- 324. Pirates, you say?
- 325. I hear they're a terrible lot.
- 326. The worst sort. Good thing
we found you instead of them.
- 327. What you got there? Something to share?
- 328. No. Please, no,
it's... it's all I have. Please.
- 329. It's a fair trade for saving your life.
- 330. Hey, what gives?
- 331. Sorry, boys. Thanks for the rescue.
- 332. Hut. Hut. Hut. Hut. Hut.
- 333. I didn't know
there were so many pirates!
- 334. There are way worse pirates
on the Grand Line.
- 335. It's terrible.
- 336. Yeah.
- 337. Yeah. I know, right?
- 338. Where's my face?
- 339. Well, only one way
I'm gonna get inside that base.
- 340. And it's not on an empty stomach.
- 341. Come on.
- 342. We already have our food.
- 343. No, more is better. More is better.
- 344. You gotta feed the brain.
- 345. All right, so...
- 346. I can't get inside the base
through the gate,
- 347. but maybe... maybe...
maybe what if I get inside flying?
- 348. I can grab onto a bird or something.
- 349. That's a terrible idea.
- 350. Keep your voice down.
- 351. A bottle for me, and one for my friend.
- 352. He's had a rough day.
- 353. Hi.
- 354. Can I buy you a drink?
- 355. Too tall.
- 356. You like rum?
- 357. Yeah, sure.
- 358. As much as the next guy.
- 359. I'm not asking the next guy.
- 360. - What's this?
- Rice balls. For you.
- 361. - You made them yourself?
- 362. - What's the brown stuff?
- Chocolate. Makes everything taste better.
- 363. Rika?
- 364. You stupid, stupid girl.
- 365. - Why don't you watch where you're going?
- Rika, apologize to our guest.
- 366. I'm... I'm so sorry.
- 367. "I'm so sorry!"
- 368. Next time, I won't be so nice.
- 369. You dropped my food.
- 370. Mmm.
- 371. Delicious.
- 372. Now you eat one.
- 373. And apologize to the girl.
- 374. Do you know who I am?
- 375. A shithead Marine with a bad haircut.
- 376. I wouldn't do that.
- 377. Oh, come on, tough guy.
- 378. I only need one.
- 379. Okay.
- 380. - But it's gonna hurt.
- 381. Oh.
- 382. Ah.
- 383. Wow.
- 384. Good fighter.
- 385. You shouldn't draw your blade
unless you're prepared to use it.
- 386. Don't kill me, please.
My father will give you anything you want.
- 387. Who's your father?
- 388. Captain Morgan.
- 389. He's in charge of the Marine base.
- 390. Then he owes me money.
- 391. I understand you sent
four of my Marines to the infirmary.
- 392. Without drawing a blade, I might add.
- 393. Impressive.
- 394. I didn't want to make a mess.
- 395. Roronoa Zoro.
- 396. The Demon.
- 397. Most feared pirate hunter
in the East Blue.
- 398. Hmm. I'd say
you live up to your reputation.
- 399. If it's all the same,
I'll just take my money and go.
- 400. You'll collect your bounty,
- 401. but the penalty for assaulting a Marine
is seven days strung up in the yard.
- 402. No food or water.
- 403. You can try to arrest me,
but your brat'll be the first one I kill.
- 404. Hey! He can't speak to me that way!
- 405. I like you.
- 406. Oh, we should be working
for the same team.
- 407. You'd make a hell of a Marine.
- 408. Hmm.
- 409. Kind of got my own thing going on.
- 410. Doesn't leave much time
for playing dress-up.
- 411. It's a shame
to lose a man of your talents,
- 412. since you won't be able
to collect a bounty at any Marine base
- 413. once I get the word out.
- 414. So what's it gonna be?
- 415. A new career?
- 416. Or the yard?
- 417. Seven days?
- 418. I could catch up on my sleep.
- 419. I can't stop thinking about that fight.
- 420. That guy was amazing.
- 421. And what's with the third sword?
- 422. I mean, where does it even go?
- 423. No.
- 424. He had to protect that little girl
from the Marines,
- 425. who were supposed to be protecting her.
- 426. It doesn't make any sense.
- 427. If there are good pirates
and bad pirates, then
- 428. there are gonna be good Marines
and bad Marines too.
- 429. You'll be one of the good ones.
- 430. Maybe Alvida was right.
- 431. I don't know anything about the world.
- 432. But you were her prisoner.
- 433. Yeah, but I knew who I was.
- 434. Now I have no idea.
- 435. Hey, Koby.
- 436. Koby!
- 437. I need to get into the base
and find that map,
- 438. and I could use some help.
- 439. You want me to help you
steal from the Marines?
- 440. No. Of course not.
- 441. How about you help me
- 442. get the boat ready?
- 443. You can handle that, right?
- 444. I guess so.
- 445. What are you gonna do?
- 446. I'm working on that.
- 447. Beautiful morning, isn't it?
- 448. A bit hot for my taste though.
- 449. The great Demon.
- 450. More like a misbehaving puppy
tied up in the backyard.
- 451. What do you say, puppy?
Do you want to do a trick for me?
- 452. Sit up and beg.
- 453. - Hmm?
- 454. Hoo!
- 455. Put it down!
- 456. Ooh.
- 457. What's so special
about this old thing? Hmm?
- 458. Enjoy these seven days,
- 459. 'cause when I get down from here,
- 460. you'll be the one begging.
- 461. When you get down?
- 462. You think my father's gonna let you go?
- 463. You are going to die in this yard.
- 464. Hut. Hut. Hut. Hut. Hut.
- 465. Hut. Hut. Hut. Hut. Hut. Hut!
- 466. Hut. Hut. Hut. Hut. Hut.
- 467. Hey.
- 468. About face!
- 469. Oh, hey. You're the guy from the bar.
- 470. - Get lost.
- I am lost.
- 471. I'm trying to get inside the base.
- 472. Hey, I saw the way you fight.
How did they even arrest you?
- 473. They didn't.
- 474. I gave myself up.
- 475. Interesting choice.
- 476. I'm sure you had your reasons.
- 477. You don't know anything about me.
- 478. I know that you protected that little girl
from those Marines last night.
- 479. You're a good guy.
- 480. I'm Roronoa Zoro, the pirate hunter.
- 481. Well, I'm Monkey D. Luffy,
- 482. and I will be the King of the Pirates.
- 483. And I think you should join my crew.
- 484. What makes you think
I'd wanna play pirates with you?
- 485. You're a great fighter.
- 486. I'd say that together,
we'd make a pretty good team.
- 487. I kill your kind for a living.
- 488. Pirate... hunter.
- 489. You keep saying that,
- 490. but is that all you are?
- 491. Is that all you want?
- 492. I made a promise to someone
a long time ago...
- 493. to become the world's greatest swordsman.
- 494. Impressive.
- 495. You can untie me,
but I'm still not gonna join your crew.
- 496. Okay.
- 497. I mean it.
I don't owe you anything.
- 498. I just think it's a waste of time
for you to be hanging out here
- 499. when there's something you want out there.
- 500. Good luck on the sword thing.
- 501. Hey, can you close this behind me?
- 502. Thanks!
- 503. Hey!
- 504. You're not supposed to be in here.
- 505. Captain Morgan sent me
to find a map of The Grand Line
- 506. ahead of his security briefing
- 507. Why would he do that?
All maps pertaining to The Grand Line
- 508. are kept under lock and key
in his private office.
- 509. I'm just following orders. But if you want
to question Axe-Hand Morgan, be my guest.
- 510. Hey, we don't have any maps
to The Grand Line down here, do we?
- 511. Nah, we didn't get any.
- 512. Hey, you're that girl from the bar.
- 513. The one who stole my uniform.
- 514. This is fine.
- 515. No problem.
- 516. Whoa!
- 517. Hmm.
- 518. Whoa! Hey, hey, hey! No, don't do that.
- 519. I'm taking you into custody
for trespassing on a Marine base.
- 520. Ah.
- 521. Better take yourself into custody too,
'cause you're not a Marine.
- 522. Am too.
- 523. No, you're not.
- 524. I heard everything.
- 525. You stole that guy's uniform.
And now you're looking for my map.
- 526. Your map?
- 527. Yep. My map to The Grand Line.
- 528. It's my map,
and I'm not leaving here without it.
- 529. Suit yourself.
- 530. Hey! Hey! Get back here!
- 531. Do you have any idea what you're doing?
- 532. Looking for that Morgan guy's office.
Map's there, right?
- 533. Copy that.
- 534. That's your plan?
- 535. Just walk into Axe-Hand Morgan's office
and ask him for the map?
- 536. I may have to fight him for it.
Why do they call him Axe-Hand anyways?
- 537. You are going to get us both caught
if you keep stomping around this place.
- 538. We need a plan.
- 539. Ah!
- 540. Axe-Hand!
- 541. Are you going to kill me?
- 542. Oh no.
- 543. I've got something much worse in mind.
- 544. Captain Morgan, sir, I was just
escorting this prisoner to the brig.
- 545. He was arrested
for causing a disturbance in the square.
- 546. Yeah.
- 547. Prisoner.
- 548. I've never seen you before.
- 549. I'm a transfer from the 77th, sir.
- 550. What's your name, Private?
- 551. Nami, sir.
- 552. I put in a request
to serve under your command.
- 553. Wise choice.
- 554. I expect great things from you.
- 555. Yeah. She's the best!
- 556. I... I mean, she's the best of the worst.
- 557. I hate the Marines.
- 558. Carry on.
- 559. That was amazing. Admit it.
We do make a pretty good team.
- 560. We are not a team.
- 561. Whatever you say.
- 562. Now all we have to do is figure out
a way to get into Axe-Man's office.
- 563. Are those his keys?
- 564. Oh!
- 565. How'd you do that?
- 566. I'm a thief.
- 567. Ah.
- 568. You know, you're really good at thieving...
and a good talker too.
- 569. You should think
about joining my pirate crew.
- 570. Let's get one thing straight.
I am never joining anything with you.
- 571. I hate pirates. Hate them!
- 572. That's because you don't know me yet.
- 573. This guy really likes himself.
- 574. I'm going to find the map.
Pretend you're not here.
- 575. But I am here.
- 576. Why do you
want the map so badly anyway?
- 577. I'm gonna use it to find the One Piece
and become King of the Pirates.
- 578. - Figures.
- 579. Every idiot dreams
of finding the One Piece.
- 580. People like you believe in something
and you don't even know what it is.
- 581. Well, yeah.
- 582. Don't you?
- 583. So why did you decide to become a thief?
- 584. I didn't decide. I needed to eat.
You do what you have to, to survive.
- 585. You're right.
Nothing more important than food.
- 586. Just find the map.
- 587. What's going on here?
- 588. Pirates, sir, inside the base.
We're under attack!
- 589. What pirates?
- 590. A woman with orange hair,
dressed like a Marine.
- 591. She was trying
to steal a map to The Grand Line.
- 592. My keys! Sound the alarm.
- 593. Uh...
- 594. Do you think they know we're here?
- 595. No, I think they're after the other thief
and idiot pirate trying to steal a map.
- 596. What are the odds of that?
- 597. Kidding.
- 598. But you might want to work
a little faster.
- 599. Open up!
- 600. By the authority of the 153rd Marines!
- 601. You need to hurry.
- 602. - I can't rush this!
- Please hurry!
- 603. I have an idea.
- 604. - That's your idea?
- 605. How did you do that?
- 606. Whoo! Whoo!
- 607. Aren't you that drunk from the bar?
- 608. Glad I made an impression.
- 609. The imposter, the pirate hunter,
and the prisoner.
- 610. Fancy that.
The three of you working together.
- 611. Yeah. We're a crew!
- 612. - Nope, not a crew.
- Not together.
- 613. No enemy has ever escaped my wrath.
- 614. I alone defeated the Black Cat Pirates.
- 615. I alone captured
Kuro of the Thousand Plans.
- 616. And I alone keep Shells Town safe
from the scum of the East Blue.
- 617. Yah!
- 618. Ah!
- 619. Oh.
- 620. Whoa!
- 621. Yah!
- 622. It's not only the axe.
Every part of his body's a weapon.
- 623. I'll go high. You go low.
- 624. Ah.
- 625. So that's where it goes.
- 626. Ah!
- 627. Gum Gum Whip!
- 628. Whoo!
- 629. Ah!
- 630. - Gum Gum Whip?
- 631. All the great fighters
call out their finishing moves.
- 632. No, they don't.
- 633. Hate to break up this beautiful moment,
but we need to get this safe out of here.
- 634. Maybe if we find some rope or something.
- 635. Or we can do that.
- 636. - Careful with that!
- Whatever you say.
- 637. Oh, wait.
- 638. I don't work for you.
- 639. I'm sensing a little bit of tension
amongst the crew.
- 640. - Not a crew!
- Not a crew!
- 641. - I can't leave without my friend.
- Can't wait. The Marines will be here.
- 642. The Marines are here already.
You're under arrest.
- 643. What's wrong with his hair?
- 644. Yeah, I might've done that.
- 645. I won't let you make a joke of me.
- 646. I'm taking you in
and handing you over to my father.
- 647. I'll be the hero.
I might even get a medal or something.
- 648. - Koby?
- God, that hurt!
- 649. It also felt really good too.
- 650. No time to explain, but we gotta go.
This whole island is trying to kill us.
- 651. I'm not coming with you.
- 652. You sure?
- 653. Before we met,
every choice was made for me.
- 654. But now I'm gonna do what I want to do.
- 655. I'm gonna be a Marine.
- 656. I want to help people
that can't help themselves.
- 657. Next time we meet, we might be enemies.
- 658. But for now...
- 659. we're friends.
- 660. This is Garp.
- 661. Pirates, you say?
- 662. Raiding our base in Shells Town.
- 663. What did they take?
- 664. Weapons? Gold?
- 665. Change of plan.
- 666. We're going to Shells Town.
- 667. Got a lead on Baroque Works?
- 668. We've been chasing those shadows
a long time. This is different.
- 669. A map to the Grand Line has been stolen...
- 670. by a pirate in a straw hat.
- 671. They were pirates, Captain,
just like us.
- 672. And they got the map.
- 673. And you didn't stop them.
- 674. I couldn't. I mean,
there were three of them.
- 675. They must've been planning this
- 676. Well, that's my map.
- 677. And I'm gonna get it back.
- 678. No matter who I have to kill.
- 679. This is my first pirate score.
- 680. From now on,
it's all gonna be smooth sailing.
- 681. This crew can handle anything.
- 682. We've been making enemies
everywhere we go.
- 683. Nothing can stop me
from taking the East Blue.
- 684. We've been captured. We need a plan.
- 685. - Ah! Ah!
- 686. That went pretty well.
- 687. Arlong will kill
the entire village!
- 688. - Nami made her choice.
- 689. We've got
each other's backs... always.
- 690. So these are the Straw Hat Pirates.