- 1. - David!
- 2. - Huh?
- What are you listening to?
- 3. Just some popular music.
- 4. You know, hard rock. That sort of thing.
- 5. Are you all right?
You've been acting a little nervous.
- 6. It's my first time camping
outside of the wall.
- 7. - What if we run into Trolls?
- Don't worry.
- 8. We have a deer fox.
- 9. Hilda! You brought a stowaway?
- 10. It's a three-day trip! I couldn't
leave him in the flat that long.
- 11. Oh, I don't want to get in trouble.
- 12. I've been looking forward to the
Sparrow Scouts advanced camp out
- 13. ever since I was a Fledgling Scout.
- 14. Finally, we can chart our own
course, make our own camp.
- 15. Oh, sweet independence!
- 16. So, in the wilderness,
Twig would protect you from the trolls?
- 17. Oh, no, he's terrified of them.
- 18. All right, Sparrow Scouts,
- 19. the wilderness camping expedition
- 20. I'll see you all at the meetup spot
the morning after next.
- 21. Happy backpacking!
- 22. Uh, that doesn't look like
the recommended course.
- 23. I know. This way we can go
and see the Screaming Stones!
- 24. Huh?
- 25. Legend has it, deep in the Forest of Nott,
- 26. there's a mysterious pile
of stones that… well, scream.
- 27. How do you know they're not trolls?
- 28. Trolls don't come anywhere near
- 29. Supposedly, the Screaming Stones
keep them away.
- 30. So, you want to go see something
that even trolls are afraid of.
- 31. Oh, don't be scared.
- 32. It'll be fun.
- 33. Yeah.
- 34. Fun.
- 35. Last one across
has to build the campfire.
- 36. Woah!
- 37. Aw.
- 38. We can make that, right?
- 39. Definitely.
- 40. Come on, David.
- 41. I'm trying.
- 42. My legs won't work.
- 43. I think they're a bit tired
from all the fun we've been having.
- 44. Okay.
- 45. It's okay,
we can take the long way around.
- 46. Look! Those must be the Screaming Stones!
- 47. I don't hear them.
- 48. - We need to get closer.
- It's getting dark.
- 49. We better make camp.
- 50. You're right.
I thought we'd reach the stones today.
- 51. I guess we did take the long way.
- 52. They had locked the doors
- 53. but there was one way in
to the house that they forgot to seal off…
- 54. And just when they thought they were safe…
- 55. The skeleton crawled out of the fireplace,
- 56. snatched their little dog and dragged it
whimpering back up the chimney!
- 57. Oh, hi David.
- 58. What are you up to?
- 59. Telling scary stories. Come on in.
- 60. Right before bed?
- 61. It's a campout.
- 62. It is customary.
- 63. I'd love to, actually.
- 64. But… I'm going to, um,
go get another log for the fire.
- 65. Hmm.
- 66. So, their dreadful screams
pierced the darkness…
- 67. …and the dog,
the poor little dog whimper.
- 68. They screamed for help,
no matter how hard they tried.
- 69. Then, they scoot.
- 70. What? I like lite rock,
- 71. I know people hate it
but it calms me down.
- 72. This rock is just too lite.
- 73. I'll have to go a little further away.
- 74. Why can't I be brave like them?
- 75. Just built wrong, I guess.
- 76. No! I can be brave.
- 77. Who's afraid?
- 78. Not me! Not David—
- 79. - Ha!
- The The Screaming Stones!
- 80. Don't be scared, David!
- 81. Fear not young one, come on out.
- 82. You are in no danger,
- 83. I found you and your pet
at the foot of the mountain.
- 84. Pet?
- 85. Oh. At least you're a familiar face.
- 86. Are you Vikings? Like in the olden times?
- 87. Yes! My name is Torgund,
Warrior of Thunder!
- 88. And this is my clan.
- 89. Oh, I must have hit my head really hard.
- 90. Yes, you did!
- 91. But we patched you up,
- 92. all in all,
your injuries are not that bad.
- 93. Look at Olaf!
- 94. His injuries are also not that bad.
- 95. Is there anything I can do to repay you?
- 96. Aye.
- 97. We could use a battlefield messenger.
- 98. Heh, right.
- 99. Well, good luck with that.
- 100. I'd better get back to my friends
before they worry.
- 101. - Big, big worriers, they are.
- 102. A hale and hearty young man like you
- 103. turning down a chance
to show bravery in battle?
- 104. Sorry, it's just,
the thing about bravery is…
- 105. I've not got any.
- 106. How fortuitous.
- 107. We came to this valley
seeking the legendary
- 108. Medallion of Sigurd.
- 109. They say all who touch it fear nothing
for the rest of their days!
- 110. You're saying I could be fearless?
- 111. Only one thing stands in our way.
- 112. - The Knudsen clan!
- 113. Those brigands stole the relic
before we could claim it!
- 114. So, what are you going to do?
- 115. Slay every last one of them!
- 116. Oh. Well, that seems… very fair.
- 117. Come, David.
- 118. A battlefield messenger you shall be!
- 119. Soon your troubles will be over!
- 120. Huh?
- 121. I know, Twig.
- 122. But I'm tired of holding Hilda
and Frida back.
- 123. I have to touch that medallion!
- 124. This prize has freed us from fear!
- 125. And now we shall bring it home
to do the same for our countrymen!
- 126. That's it, the medallion!
- 127. Torgund?
- 128. Knudsen…
- 129. Don't look, Twig!
- 130. I am here to relieve you
of your ill-gotten spoils.
- 131. Oh, you mean this?
- 132. Give it to me.
- 133. Or what?
- 134. You didn't stand a chance before.
- 135. Now you have less than none.
- 136. Aw. You think you can—
- 137. - No fear!
- 138. Fight smart!
They have the power of the medallion!
- 139. Oh. This is scary.
- 140. But if it works,
I'll never have to be afraid again.
- 141. Messenger boy! I summon you!
- 142. Oh, cruddlesticks.
- 143. Here goes.
- 144. Wh-Whoa!
- 145. Ah! Excuse me!
- 146. Coming through!
- 147. Phew. Hi.
- 148. Tell Bjarnsen to bring up the right flank!
- 149. You got it!
- 150. Ooh!
- 151. Excuse me.
- 152. Bjarnsen? Message for Bjarnsen!
- 153. Over here!
- 154. Ha, ha!
- 155. Uh… Bjarnsen?
- 156. - Yah?
- Torgund says to bring up the right flank!
- 157. I just did!
- 158. Oh. Um, good job!
- 159. Wait! Bring this to Elof.
- 160. Sure. You got it.
- 161. Elof?
- 162. Axe for Elof?
- 163. Those stones are really screaming!
- 164. Whoa.
- 165. Whoa indeed.
- 166. Isn't it glorious?
- 167. This is what we have fought for!
- 168. The gift that will free us
from the bonds of fear
- 169. to be greater warriors than ever before!
- 170. Come and claim your share!
- 171. This is your chance, messenger boy!
- 172. You're one of us now!
- 173. - Oh.
- 174. Rise and shine!
- 175. Time to take the day by the horns!
- 176. Better get a move on if we want
to get to those Screaming Stones, eh!
- 177. Huh?
- 178. Yah! Ha! Yah!
- 179. Foolish plants!
- 180. No grass will stand in my way!
- 181. According to the Sparrow Scout handbook,
we could affix a safety tether
- 182. - and rappel—
- 183. David!
- 184. Ah, what a bracing chill!
- 185. That's right!
- 186. I like light rock
and I don't care who knows it!
- 187. - Twig, what is it?
- 188. A bear!
- 189. Not to worry.
- 190. All we have to do is quietly and calmly—
- 191. Ha-ha-ha!
- 192. That's right, run, you fuzzy coward!
- 193. Okay, something's amiss here.
- 194. Look, the screaming stones!
There they are!
- 195. I don't hear any screaming.
- 196. - Maybe they only scream at night?
- 197. I'll get them to scream!
- 198. Hey!
- 199. Wake up we came a long way to see you lot,
- 200. let's hear some screams
- 201. or I'll give you something
to scream about!
- 202. David! Be polite!
- 203. - Uh, what's that?
- 204. What's he up to?
- 205. I'll find out what he's up to…
- 206. - with my fists!
- 207. Let's follow and see what he does.
- 208. Why not just beat it out of him?
- 209. David, what's the matter with you?
You've been acting well… different.
- 210. Yeah, I'm fearless now, so?
- 211. Explain.
- 212. I proved myself on the field of
battle alongside my Viking clan!
- 213. We slaughtered our enemies,
- 214. and then we got the Medallion of Sigurd
and it took away all our fear!
- 215. I don't know what I expected
but it was not that.
- 216. It's impossible.
- 217. There haven't been Vikings around here
for hundreds of years.
- 218. Ha, ha!
- 219. If you don't believe me,
- 220. gaze upon the broken bodies
of our vanquished foes.
- 221. Whoa.
- 222. It's not as bad as it looks.
- 223. Everyone on my side survived.
- 224. There he is!
- 225. What is he doing?
- 226. - They're coming back to life!
- This can't be real.
- 227. Oh, it's real all right.
He's undone our great victory!
- 228. I've got to tell Torgund!
- 229. Torgund?
- 230. How dare those ingrates come back to life?
- 231. After we generously gifted them
such honorable deaths!
- 232. It's an insult is what it is!
- 233. Prepare for battle!
- 234. We can't let Knudsen
reclaim the Medallion!
- 235. Perhaps, you could just take your prize
- 236. Everybody could go home alive!
Doesn't that sound fun?
- 237. What's fun about that?
- 238. Thank you for telling us, messenger boy.
- 239. We'll need you!
- 240. Gladly, sir!
- 241. David!
- 242. Seriously?
- 243. They're gone.
- 244. Show yourselves, Knudsen clan!
- 245. Those cowards must have run away.
- 246. Let's hope so.
- 247. Afraid to stay dead, are you?
- 248. Ow!
- 249. Now!
- 250. - Charge!
- 251. Ha! Ha, ha!
- 252. This does not seem to be going that well.
- 253. Aah!
- 254. - David!
- I shall avenge you, friends!
- 255. What are you doing? You'll be killed!
- 256. That's fear talking.
But I'm bound by it no longer.
- 257. Fear can be good!
- 258. For example, it stops you from pointlessly
getting your head lopped off.
- 259. But I'm brave now, just like you wanted!
- 260. Fear was holding me back.
- 261. And I was holding you back.
- 262. David, please, forget all that.
Just don't do this!
- 263. Torgund's side is getting slaughtered!
Don't you see?
- 264. They need fear
to make them fight smart.
- 265. No, they need me to help!
- 266. - David!
- 267. Don't worry, I'll be—
- 268. Ouch!
- 269. No! This is all my fault!
- 270. Wait. The Swamp Man!
- 271. You're right.
- 272. - Twig, lead us back to the swamp.
- 273. Uh… Don't go anywhere.
- 274. Where is he?
- 275. Swamp Man!
- 276. Swamp Man! We need your help, Swamp Man!
- 277. - Ah!
- 278. It's Sigurd.
- 279. You wouldn't like it
if I called you flesh girl.
- 280. I'm sorry,
but our friend really needs your help.
- 281. He got his head cut off.
- 282. Calm down. I'll take care of it.
Like I do every night.
- 283. Are you saying they slay each other
- 284. - How long has this been going on?
- What's the difference?
- 285. Feels like forever.
- 286. And you just keep saving them?
- 287. I'm not saving them.
I'm gettin' back at them.
- 288. Those Vikings stole my medallion from me!
- 289. So, I've been making them fight for it
over and over again!
- 290. If that battle we heard
happens every night…
- 291. then it was never the stones screaming.
- 292. Oh, you mean that pile of stones
in the swamp?
- 293. That's just my rock collection.
- 294. Can't you take the Medallion back?
- 295. What would I want with that old thing?
It makes you an idiot.
- 296. Besides, isn't it hilarious?
- 297. It just seems a shame that they should do
nothing else with their lives.
- 298. Now that I say it out loud
it does seem silly…
- 299. Perhaps I should put an end to it.
- 300. - Well, this is grim.
- Yeah, welcome to my life.
- 301. Here. Take care of your friend.
I don't need the extra bother.
- 302. Wait. How do I get David's fear back?
- 303. The effects of the medallion
only last until death.
- 304. So, you're in luck.
- 305. Uh. It's heavier than it looks!
- 306. - David! Oh, it worked!
- 307. What's going on?
- 308. Aah!
- 309. Try again. The face goes in the front.
It's not that hard.
- 310. The last thing I remember
was leaving your tent
- 311. and falling down the mountain.
- 312. All because I couldn't handle
some scary stories.
- 313. I'm such a pain.
- 314. Not at all.
- 315. I'm sorry we made you feel bad
about being afraid.
- 316. We like your fearful old self
just the way you are.
- 317. So, you've been using this to revive us
- 318. and our enemies
to make us fight endlessly?
- 319. That's right.
- 320. That is one solid gag!
- 321. Thank you!
- 322. See, they appreciate it.
- 323. You know, you guys are all right.
- 324. Give it a try.
- 325. Me! Me! Try it on me!
- 326. What happened?
- 327. I just slayed you!
- 328. - What?
- Who's next?
- 329. Any of you lot want in on this?
- 330. No thanks.
- 331. I think David's been killed enough
for one day.
- 332. What?