- 1. Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas,
everybody. Welcome, welcome!
- 2. All right, Santa.
- 3. I want a Toxic Ooze battle-dome
with extra ooze refills.
- 4. And I want a TX-1000 Cybernetic Gun
armed with Arctic sonar camo...
- 5. Uh? Uh!
- 6. Heh, heh, heh!
- 7. Hey! What?
- 8. How did you survive,
you kraut bastard?
- 9. Ha, ha, ha!
- 10. Let's sit down and talk this out.
- 11. Nein!
I said, sit down!
- 12. Heh, heh, heh!
- 13. Ugh...
- 14. Ha, ha, ha, ha!
- 15. Danger 5 will hunt you down,
- 16. Urgh...
- 17. Uh... Hello, everyone.
- 18. I just wanted to take a moment
- 19. to thank everyone for coming.
- 20. Hoy.
- 21. Er, especially...
- 22. Mum and Dad who have
come all the way
- 23. from Greg's Peninsula
in Shark Australia.
- 24. Brian, there's no thousand island
sauce for these prawns!
- 25. Aw, would you just shush, Marie.
- 26. Yes. Um... I love you too, Mum.
- 27. I just want to go crabby.
- 28. Now...
- 29. Claire...
- 30. My wife.
- 31. I couldn't find the words to tell you
how I feel with my real mouth
- 32. so instead I'm going to use
my second mouth,
- 33. my keyboard.
- 34. Oh... that's beautiful.
- 35. What are you doing in North Korea,
- 36. I'll never talk,
you commie son of a bitch!
- 37. You will find I can be
- 38. No! No!
- 39. No!
- 40. No... Nooo!
- 41. Wha... wha... Oh!
- 42. Oh...
- 43. Hi, Lorraine?
- 44. Yeah, it is me again. Um...
- 45. Yeah, can you gimme the usual?
- 46. She was a stupid horse, girls.
- 47. Pierre, you're the greatest
entrepreneur that's ever lived.
- 48. You have 1000 hit singles,
1000 fashion lines
- 49. and now 1000 night clubs.
- 50. What drives you?
- 51. McKenzie!
Dozo. Ha, ha, ha, ha!
- 52. Hai!
- 53. Take a copy of my cocktail book!
- 54. Aghhhh!
- 55. Aw, Brian, the prawns have gone off!
Would you just shush, Marie!
- 56. Oy, oy!
- 57. Uww...
- 58. Whoa!
- 59. Phwoar!
- 60. He, he, he!
- 61. No, no...
- 62. Urgh...
- 63. Ah so! Ha, ha, ha, ha!
- 64. Uh?
- 65. He, he, he!
- 66. No! No! No!
- 67. No, no, Nooo!
- 68. No!
- 69. Slam dunk.
- 70. No...
- 71. Oh, look, Claire, a jaffle maker!
- 72. Oh, and his and hers thousand island
- 73. Oh, thanks, Mum! Ooh!
- 74. Claire, it's got a grenade!
- 75. Colonel Chestbridge,
- 76. former commander of World War II
super team Danger 5,
- 77. has been added
to the permanent collection
- 78. at the London Natural History Museum.
- 79. Remembered
for his military expertise...
- 80. Excuse me,
is this a good motion picture?
- 81. That's a good one, my friend.
And you'll also love the sequel.
- 82. Climbo! Tantrum Tom!
- 83. Claire, I can't find a movie with a
title that says what I want to say!
- 84. Be cool, my friend!
- 85. But I want to use
the home video code, Pierre!
- 86. Whoa, McKenzie!
- 87. I'm sorry, Tucker, my butler
gets a little hot-headed.
- 88. McKenzie, have some movie corn.
- 89. Hey, ah, where's Ilsa?
She didn't come here with you?
- 90. Where the hell is she?
- 91. Well, if she was here,
she would have shown us this.
- 92. Oh right, yeah!
- 93. Two key suspects have
emerged in the Chestbridge killings.
- 94. Nazi war criminal Otto Skorzeny
and an unknown accomplice.
- 95. Otto Skorzeny? I thought we killed
that piece of fish in Zanzibar.
- 96. I thought so too, man,
but he's hiding in Argentina.
- 97. Changed his name to Carlos Mendez.
- 98. The Police Department
don't give a damn.
- 99. They shoved so much red tape
up my ass, man.
- 100. Maybe that gun nut killed Ilsa, too.
Ilsa can't die!
- 101. Carlos killed the Colonel.
Carlos has to pay.
- 102. You said it, Jackson!
Just like the good Ol' days.
- 103. McKenzie, book us
five tickets to Buenos Aires!
- 104. No. We can't go to Argentina,
- 105. I've already booked
our honeymoon to Bali!
- 106. Mm... Carlos!
- 107. Mm...
- 108. Ah, lemonade. Okay.
- 109. Aah!
- 110. Ah! Babes, boobs, blow...
- 111. the perfect hiding hole for
a piece of fish like Carlos Mendez.
- 112. 20, 40, 60...
- 113. Let's shake this city down.
Yes, yes, yes!
- 114. All right! Nice.
- 115. Mendez could be anywhere.
- 116. You're right.
- 117. The rainforest walk,
the kayak adventure...
- 118. or at the couples retreat getting
a free organic banana leaf facial!
- 119. Yes he'd definitely get
one of those.
- 120. Those all sound like
- 121. not hiding places
for an outlaw drug man.
- 122. Nonsense!
- 123. We know Carlos isn't hiding in this
complimentary margarine hexagon!
- 124. I hope Ilsa's all right.
- 125. Ilsa's always been
a bit of a custard tart.
- 126. And you know what they say
about custard tarts?
- 127. They can take care of themselves.
- 128. Mendez definitely isn't here,
- 129. Let's keep moving.
- 130. But... he could be hiding
in this mango daiquiri!
- 131. Claire?
- 132. Everything's complimentary!
- 133. I'll buy a dance if you tell me
where I can find Carlos Mendez.
- 134. You don't have to pay for anything.
Just show me some skin.
- 135. Okay!
- 136. Don't do it, Pierre!
I know how this Mendez works.
- 137. You show me where
that goddamn snorkel man is.
- 138. I can see him! I can see him!
Whoa! Knock off the fish!
- 139. That's not how you treat
such an exotic peach!
- 140. I can't tell you anything! Mendez
is protected by President Peron!
- 141. Peron? We go way back!
We're practically brothers!
- 142. He'll give us a reception
fit for a king!
- 143. Ahh... Ola... Como Te...
- 144. Oh shit! Pierre! I thought
you were tight with these people!
- 145. Shhh! You'll wake it!
- 146. Pussy cat.
- 147. Nooo!
- 148. Jackson, shh!
- 149. Lalo, is that you?
- 150. Peron? Ola, my friend!
- 151. Next time you should really
make an appointment.
- 152. I tried to call, I called you!
- 153. Bullshit!
No. They said wait.
- 154. You did?
- 155. Why didn't you make
an appointment, Pierre?
- 156. This isn't on the itinerary.
- 157. We're supposed to be going
to the Museum of Cups and Saucers.
- 158. The spoon exhibit closes at four.
- 159. I just want to take a brief detour,
through this crime-infested slum.
- 160. Are you suggesting
we spend our honeymoon
- 161. nosing around alleys
looking for drug men
- 162. instead of adhering to our mutually
approved timetable and...
- 163. consummating our marriage?
- 164. Tucker! Our commanding officer
was brutally murdered
- 165. and your head is in your trousers?
I'm not a spy anymore, Claire!
- 166. Those days are long gone.
- 167. Now I'm a singer songwriter and
semi-published erotic novelist.
- 168. But most of all, I'm your husband
and I want to enjoy our honeymoon!
- 169. Give me my gun.
- 170. I didn't pack the gun,
I needed room for sandwiches.
- 171. New item to the itinerary, Tucker.
- 172. Teaching these boys... Aah!
- 173. Aww!
- 174. Wow! Sieg...
- 175. Heil!
- 176. Sieg heil!
- 177. Sieg heil!
- 178. Thanks, ethnic local.
- 179. Oh, that's a bonza idea!
Claire, did you hear that?
- 180. Our own Sherpa!
What's your name, Sherpa?
- 181. It can't be, Hitler's dead.
- 182. Yes, and Hitler never wore hats.
- 183. Just like in the brochure!
- 184. Yeah! Can you teach me
how to communicate with cats?
- 185. No, no, no.
- 186. Pierre, it's the ants.
Yes, yes, yes...
- 187. It's the ants. Of all things...
- 188. Naughty Fawzia!
Hey! How you doing?
- 189. Sorry about that little
misunderstanding before, Lalo.
- 190. Your friend did well
to survive the ants.
- 191. He's both strong and tough.
Like this table.
- 192. Peron, I need you
to pull some shoelaces for me.
- 193. We're looking for a man
called Carlos Mendez.
- 194. Let's have a drink, uh? I think this
goes well with rolled kiwi fruit.
- 195. I think you taught me this one, Lalo.
Yes, I taught you this one.
- 196. Aah!
- 197. He's got Ilsa!
Goddamit, this guy's a communist!
- 198. He's trying to give us a commo-job.
Whoa! Put the gun down, my friend!
- 199. Ilsa isn't here.
She's right there!
- 200. That's just my daughter Stina!
- 201. Too much party in my nose, Papi!
It's OK, baby.
- 202. Hey!
- 203. Where's Carlos!
I was going to tell you.
- 204. But given the circumstances,
I change my mind!
- 205. Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
What did you do that for?
- 206. The information is inside his head.
We can find it ourselves!
- 207. Are you serious?
- 208. What? Mendez was here
the whole time!
- 209. Shit!
- 210. This Cat Circus is as remarkable
as a fried kangaroo egg!
- 211. Luxury super yacht!
- 212. Claire, did you hear that?
- 213. Count us in. One, two, three!
- 214. Tucker, we need to be looking
- 215. Plus I think Father Hitler
is a confidence man.
- 216. Yes! Of course he is.
- 217. He's making me confident.
- 218. They should call him
a comfortable man.
- 219. We keep drifting off
- 220. I made these margarine sandwiches...
- 221. Oh! He, he...
- 222. Well... of course I have.
- 223. Six or seven times today alone.
- 224. It hurts.
But I'm a man. Yeah.
- 225. We did it.
Oh, we've done it, yeah.
- 226. It's done.
- 227. Nooo!
- 228. Ilsa, my love.
Still working on your tan?
- 229. I like the cold.
Keeps a man honest.
- 230. Now what do you have for me,
- 231. Go to American
and intercept Hitler's next move.
- 232. Your work in Argentina is complete.
- 233. Destroy Hitler's luxury super yacht
with this Bombushka.
- 234. Ha, ha, ha, ha.
- 235. Go, go.
- 236. Jackson!
- 237. Ha, ha, ha, ha!
- 238. Argh!
- 239. Why did you kill the Colonel,
- 240. No! No, no, no, no!
- 241. C'mon, my friend!
We can talk about this!
- 242. Take a look at my latest single!
- 243. Mmm...
- 244. Aah...
- 245. Just like old times, my friend.
- 246. Aaah!
- 247. I feel like chattin'!
- 248. Who wants to chat?
- 249. You love to chat?
Goldie loves to chat!
- 250. Chat! Chat! Chat! Chat!
Chat! Chat! Chat! Chat!
- 251. How do you know Ilsa?
- 252. Do I like what I see?
Do you like what you see?
- 253. Aargh!
- 254. Mm! I've never had
Argentinian food before.
- 255. Asparagus? More like,
- 256. And then she said, "Am I a horse?
Then why do you keep riding me?".
- 257. But she was a horse! Stupid horse.
- 258. What's going on, Ilsa?
Why are you on this boat?
- 259. I haven't seen you in an eternity.
- 260. A dancer? Wow!
- 261. Tucker, look!
- 262. Hey!
- 263. Darn it, I only brought enough
coupons for the two of us.
- 264. Ilsa! You're alive!
- 265. What? Where have you been?
She's a dancer. So amazing!
- 266. Glad to see you're not dead, Ilsa.
- 267. Ah, here he is!
- 268. Everyone, I'd like you to meet
our tour guide, Father Hitler!
- 269. Hitler! I knew it!
Hitler DOES wear hats! Doh!
- 270. He's a master of disguise, Tucker.
- 271. How could you have forgotten?
Here, Claire, take this.
- 272. What? What is he talking about?
- 273. Yeah, I may have told him
something. Just, you know, a fib.
- 274. Fib, fib, fib.
No time for your nonsense, Tucker.
- 275. Where the hell are you going?
- 276. But we gotta get Hitler!
- 277. Oh yeah, a dancer. So amazing!
- 278. Wow.
- 279. Peek-a-boo.
- 280. Barleys. Eh!
- 281. No windows for you to jump out of
this time, Hitler.
- 282. How observant, Cl...
- 283. He, he, he, he he!
- 284. Ha, ha, ha!
- 285. Aaah!
- 286. I'll kill him, Claire...
- 287. I promise.
- 288. I know you're sad, my friend, but...
- 289. please don't carry
that thing around!
- 290. You'll catch some sort
of dead person's disease.
- 291. New from Tamico!
- 292. It's the Adolf Hitler Action Set!
- 293. The real-sound Hitler moustache
- 294. has the commanding voice
you need to take over the world.
- 295. I am Hitler.
Cower before me, underling.
- 296. And with the Super Uzi machine gun,
you're the boss of bedtime.
- 297. What the hell are you wearing?
Did you buy him that?
- 298. No! Go to bed, Billy!
- 299. The Adolf Hitler talking moustache,
Super Uzi, cool sunglasses,
- 300. tactical hairdo and bullet-proof
trench coat, each sold separately.
- 301. From Tamico.
- 302. I think this is the kind of girl
Hitler would be after.
- 303. Holly de Palma?
- 304. Johnny Hitler?
- 305. Keep your eyes off my date,