- 1. Ah, what a nice sunny day.
- 2. Ah, nice and sunny.
Yeah, nice and sunny.
- 3. Uh-oh, problem. It's raining!
- 4. Arggh!
- 5. Quick, get under the mumbrella.
- 6. Arggh.
Phew, nice and dry.
- 7. Oh, no, the mumbrella's blowing away!
- 8. Phew.
- 9. Nice and dry...
- 10. Alright. Bluey, let's go.
- 11. See ya, Mum. See ya, Bingo.
- 12. See ya. Have fun.
- 13. Can you play with me until Bluey
gets back from Chloe's house?
- 14. I can't, honey.
There's a problem with the toilet.
- 15. It won't flush. Mum has to fix it.
- 16. But who am I going to play with?
- 17. You're gonna play with Bingo.
- 18. Oh, yeah!
- 19. This episode of Bingo
is called Bingo.
- 20. OK, Mum's gotta get to it.
- 21. You go play by yourself.
- 22. Oh, one problem.
- 23. Oh, yeah, what's that?
- 24. I don't know how to play by myself.
- 25. Yeah, you do, sweetie.
You're just not used to it.
- 26. Give it a go.
- 27. What am I gonna do?
- 28. Oh, I'll play doctor.
- 29. Next patient.
- 30. Oh, yeah, this won't work.
- 31. Hmm... Ooh, I know.
- 32. I spy with my little eye,
something coloured green.
- 33. Oh, wait, this won't work either.
- 34. It was rug, by the way.
- 35. Hmm, maybe I can play
a railings game.
- 36. What if I lift you up a bit?
- 37. Mum, problem!
- 38. It happened again.
- 39. Oh, Bingo, I told you.
Don't put your legs in the railing.
- 40. Sorry, Mama.
- 41. Yep, there you go.
- 42. I'm having a problem getting started.
- 43. Maybe you're just hungry.
- 44. Ooh, raspberries and blueberries.
- 45. Which one do I want?
- 46. Raspberries or blueberries?
- 47. Hmm...
- 48. Hey. Do you mind, fridge?
- 49. I'm trying to decide.
- 50. Now, raspberries or...
- 51. Hey! So rude!
- 52. Maybe if I open then shut you.
- 53. Shut.
- 54. Open.
- 55. OK, now...
- 56. Oh, that's it, fridge. I'm leaving!
- 57. Oh, but I'm really hungry.
- 58. OK, I'm just gonna close
my eyes and choose.
- 59. Eee, mmm...
- 60. Blueberries!
- 61. OK, OK!
- 62. I'm going to eat you.
- 63. Umf, umf, umf.
- 64. Alright, I'm not hungry anymore.
- 65. Now, what's a game
that only needs Bingo?
- 66. Ooh, I know.
- 67. Why won't you flush?
- 68. Bingo?
- 69. Are you OK?
- 70. What are you doing?
- 71. I'm hiding!
- 72. Oh, OK.
- 73. Why are you hiding?
- 74. I'm playing hide and seek.
- 75. Right.
- 76. Who's coming to find you?
- 77. Oh!
- 78. I just miss my sister.
- 79. I know.
- 80. And the fridge doesn't like me.
- 81. I... know?
- 82. Are you sure you can't play with me
just a little bit?
- 83. No, honey, I have to fix the toilet.
- 84. But that's not fun.
- 85. It's fun for me.
I like a good problem.
- 86. Maybe I need a good problem.
- 87. Ahh, that's it, Bingo!
- 88. You don't need a game.
You need a problem.
- 89. Ooh!
- 90. I'm back.
- 91. Dad, do you have
a good problem for Bingo?
- 92. Well, yeah, I do, actually.
Ooh, what is it?
- 93. Well, on the way to Chloe's,
- 94. Bluey wanted to know
what colour kiwis were.
- 95. The fruit? They're green.
- 96. No, the little furry animal
that lives in New Zealand.
- 97. Hmm, that is a tricky one.
- 98. Yeah, I had no idea.
Do you know, Bingo?
- 99. No, but I know how to find out.
- 100. Thanks.
- 101. Can you fix that tile for me?
- 102. World map puzzle!
- 103. OK, all the blue bits here
and red bits here.
- 104. Nice and straight, Bandit.
Nice and straight.
- 105. This bit goes here,
which means that bit can do that.
- 106. Finished! Wait, not finished.
- 107. I'm missing a piece.
- 108. You're missing New Zealand.
Oh, not again.
- 109. No problem, I can find it.
- 110. Where are you, New Zealand?
- 111. New Zealand?
- 112. I know - I'll draw missing posters
for New Zealand.
- 113. Finished!
- 114. Hello, fridge. I want to stick
a New Zealand poster on you.
- 115. Beep twice if we can be friends.
- 116. Thanks, fridge.
- 117. Oh, little anty.
- 118. You're trying to carry that food
all by yourself.
- 119. Well, keep going, little fella.
- 120. OK, the posters are all up.
- 121. New Zealand will show up very soon.
- 122. Sweet as, Bingo.
I'm almost finished.
- 123. You want me to play with you?
No, thanks. I'm OK.
- 124. See ya, Chloe! Huh?
- 125. I'm back.
- 126. Bingo, you're missing
a puzzle piece!
- 127. Yeah, New Zealand. Have you seen it?
- 128. It's on your bum.
- 129. Oh, Bingo.
- 130. The posters worked.
- 131. Look, Bluey.
- 132. Dad, kiwis are brown!
- 133. Hooray!
- 134. It works!
- 135. Thanks, Mum.
- 136. No problem.
- 137. Captions by Red Bee Media
- 138. Copyright Australian