- 1. My name is Lila
and this is my story.
- 2. This was me
on my first day of kindy.
- 3. I was really shy.
- 4. Mum says that's OK,
- 5. but that meant sometimes I wasn't
really good at making friends.
- 6. I just didn't know how to do it.
- 7. But then one day, that all changed.
- 8. And it started with pet feet.
- 9. Oh, hello, my lovely little
- 10. Oh, hello,
my lovely little pet foot.
- 11. Oh, you're extra stinky
- 12. Pooh, yeah.
- 13. Time for tricks. Ready?
- 14. Stand.
- 15. Good boy. Up.
- 16. Let's say hello to Lefty.
- 17. Your pet's attacking my pet!
- 18. Sit, Righty, sit.
- 19. Come here. Yaaa!
- 20. Oh, the kids - argh! - are awake.
- 21. You like making extra work
for yourself, don't you?
- 22. Yeah. At least I get
to lie in bed, though.
- 23. You know it's Daddy Dropoff
- 24. Right! Kids! Daddy Dropoff!
- 25. We are not gonna be late this time.
- 26. Huh? Hey.
- 27. Walkies!
- 28. This episode of Bluey
is called Daddy Dropoff.
- 29. OK, gluten free, gluten not-free.
- 30. I'm off to work, kids.
- 31. Enjoy Daddy Dropoff.
- 32. I don't want a Daddy Dropoff,
- 33. I want a Mummy Dropoff.
- 34. Oh, don't worry.
- 35. Dad will make it extra fun,
won't you, Dad?
- 36. Yep, yep, yep.
- 37. See ya, Mum.
- 38. Hey, food in gobs!
The clock's ticking.
- 39. Oh, Bingo, do you hear something?
- 40. Mm, no.
- 41. Brekky! Come on!
- 42. Are you sure
you don't hear something?
- 43. I'm sure.
- 44. It must be the wind.
- 45. It's me, your dad.
Can't you hear me?
- 46. Oh, lovely morning,
- 47. Indeed.
- 48. Kids!
- 49. I wish Father were here to enjoy it.
- 50. I'm right here!
- 51. In the car, kids.
Come on. Go, go, go, go, go.
- 52. Argh! Forgot the keys.
- 53. Hey, Bluey, I found a wand.
- 54. Ooh, use it on Dad.
- 55. Rack 'em and stack 'em, kids.
- 56. We gotta goooooo.
- 57. OK, that slo-mo set us back a bit,
but we're still on time.
- 58. Wait, Bingo, did you
remember your jumper?
- 59. I'm at my house.
- 60. It's a hundred miles away from you.
- 61. Oh, OK.
- 62. But did you bring your jumper?
- 63. You don't understand.
- 64. She's too far away to hear you.
- 65. You have to ring her on the phone.
- 66. Oh, alright.
- 67. Call Bingo.
- 68. Brrrt! Ring-ring, ring-ring.
- 69. Ring-ring, ring-ring.
- 70. Ring-ring, ring-ring.
- 71. Ring-ring, ring-ring.
- 72. Boop. Hello?
- 73. Oh, I'm actually after Bingo.
- 74. Well, you have the wrong number.
This is Marjorie.
- 75. Oh, sorry, Marjorie. My mistake.
- 76. Don't let it happen again. Boop.
- 77. Call BINGO.
- 78. Brrrp. Ring-ring, ring-ring.
- 79. Boop. Hello?
- 80. Hello, Marjorie.
- 81. Is this you again?
- 82. Yeah, look...
Stop calling this number!
- 83. I'm trying to find out if Bingo
left her jumper at home.
- 84. Well, I'm trying to have a shower!
- 85. It's just that we'll have to turn
back if she's forgotten it.
- 86. You don't live near Bingo, do you?
- 87. I've never heard of him.
- 88. Now, don't call me again. Boop!
- 89. Oh, these kids.
- 90. Call Bingo Heeler, a small red dog
- 91. who is definitely
not called Marjorie!
- 92. Bee-boop-brrp. Ring-ring, ring-ring.
- 93. Come on, Bingo, please pick up.
- 94. Ring-ring, ring-ring!
- 95. Ooh, my phone's ringing.
- 96. Boop. Hello?
- 97. Oh, thank goodness.
- 98. Bingo, did you bring your jumper?
- 99. Mm, nope.
- 100. Argh, biscuits!
- 101. OK, kids, we've got to...
- 102. .. goooooo.
- 103. OK, let's motor.
- 104. Dad, can we play Walk Straight?
- 105. OK.
- 106. Now, you need to walk straight,
- 107. Watch me.
- 108. See? Easy.
- 109. Now you do it.
- 110. Mmm! Bingo, walk straight.
- 111. Come on, it's not hard.
- 112. Oh, man, we are late!
- 113. See ya, Bingo.
- 114. Bit of sunscreen.
- 115. Alright, keep it real, Bingo.
- 116. Dad?
- 117. Yes, mate?
- 118. You didn't do Wind-Up Bingo.
- 119. Oh, look, mate, I gotta
get Bluey to school.
- 120. But you always do Wind-Up Bingo.
- 121. Oh, I know, it's just
we're running late, kiddo.
- 122. But how will I get in the door?
- 123. OK.
- 124. Let's aim you up.
- 125. Wind. Wind. Wind. Wind.
- 126. And one for good luck. Wind!
- 127. And... release.
- 128. Dut-dut-dut-dut-dut-dut.
- 129. See ya, Wind-Up Bingo!
- 130. Oh, we're... so... late!
- 131. Dad?
- 132. If we didn't play Wind-Up Bingo just
then, would we still be late?
- 133. Well, probably not as late.
- 134. So, why did you play it, then?
- 135. Mm, I don't know. Just did.
- 136. But what if you didn't?
- 137. What would happen then?
- 138. Probably nothing, I suppose.
- 139. Bingo would just walk
through the door instead.
- 140. Yeah, she would.
- 141. Wouldn't be as fun, though.
- 142. Yeah.
- 143. I'm glad you did play it.
- 144. Yeah, me too.
- 145. Me three. Because that was
the first time I met Bingo.
- 146. See ya!
- 147. Dut-dut-dut-dut-dut-dut-dut-
doot-doo... doo... dooo...
- 148. Hey, can you wind me back up,
- 149. Wind, wind, wind, wind, wind.
- 150. Dut-dut-dut-dut-dut-dut.
- 151. Dut-dut-dut-dut-dut-dut.
- 152. Bingo is my friend now.
- 153. And I hope we're friends
forever and ever and ever.
- 154. Dut-dut-dut-dut-dut-dut.
- 155. Dut-dut-dut-dut-dut-dut.
- 156. Dut-dut-dut-dut-dut-dut.
- 157. Dut-dut-dut-dut-dut-dut.
- 158. Doo-doo-doo.