- 1. Uncle Rad's here.
- 2. Hi, Uncle... Hey, where is he?
- 3. Yarr.
- 4. How you doing, Bluey?
- 5. Really?
Yeah. That's Bluey.
- 6. Oh, yeah. 'Cause he's blue.
- 7. I'm a girl.
Oh, yeah, yeah. I knew that.
- 8. Are you putting us to bed
tonight, Uncle Rad?
- 9. You bet.
- 10. Not hooray.
- 11. Bluey isn't sure about
babysitter putdowns, Uncle Rad.
- 12. Don't worry, Bluey.
- 13. Who better to do a babysitter
putdown than your Uncle Rad?
- 14. Hello.
- 15. Hey, girls. Ooh.
- 16. This is Uncle Rad.
- 17. Hi.
- 18. Hi.
- 19. Frisky, have you met Bandit's
brother, Radley, before?
- 20. Um, yeah.
- 21. Didn't you
fall in the pool at the wedding?
- 22. Probably.
- 23. Frisky is Bluey's fairy godmother.
- 24. Sorry, Frisky, Uncle Rad
got in touch last minute
- 25. and said he'd babysit.
- 26. You mustn't have got my message.
- 27. Oh, no. I didn't get it.
- 28. Um, I'll just go.
- 29. No, not go. Both babysit.
- 30. Oh, well, as long
as it's OK with Uncle Rad.
- 31. Fine by me.
- 32. This episode of Bluey
is called Double Babysitter.
- 33. Bye. Bye. Have fun.
- 34. Bye.
- 35. Now, Bluey, tell me why you're not
keen on babysitter putdowns.
- 36. Well, I had one before
and I didn't like it.
- 37. Oh, why not?
- 38. It was just too different.
- 39. Well, your fairy godmother and I
- 40. will make this exactly
the same as a Mum and Dad putdown.
- 41. But I don't know you
as well as Mum and Dad.
- 42. Oh, yeah. Good point.
- 43. Well, you just need
to get to know us better.
- 44. I know.
Why don't we play 20 Questions?
- 45. Yeah.
- 46. Wait, what's 20 Questions?
- 47. Well, you ask us questions
about ourselves and we answer them.
- 48. It's easy. Go.
- 49. Why don't you have a wife?
- 50. Well, how do you know I don't?
- 51. Do you have a wife?
- 52. So why don't you have a wife?
- 53. Ahh, her turn.
- 54. How many friends have you got?
- 55. Oh, um... three?
- 56. That's not many.
Why have you only got three friends?
- 57. Well, um... back to him.
- 58. Why do we only see you at Christmas?
- 59. 'Cause I work on an oil rig.
- 60. Is that why you don't have a wife?
- 61. Oh, maybe.
- 62. What's an oil rig?
- 63. Why is your hair so pretty?
- 64. Almond milk shampoo.
- 65. Do you want to have children?
- 66. Yes.
- 67. Will Bosco be the Daddy?
- 68. Um, no.
- 69. Bosco and I aren't friends anymore.
- 70. Who's Bosco?
No-one. Next question.
- 71. Bosco's her true love.
- 72. Not anymore.
But true love is forever.
- 73. Well, ah...
- 74. Is true not forever?
- 75. It is. I mean, I thought it was.
- 76. Ah, let's play in the backyard.
- 77. Can you play the exact same games
as Mum and Dad?
- 78. OK, what do they play?
- 79. Chickenrat.
- 80. Come Here and Go Away.
Come and go where now?
- 81. You don't need
the same games, Bluey.
- 82. You need Torchmouse.
- 83. Squeak. Squeak, squeak, squeak.
- 84. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow?
- 85. Arghh.
Squeak, squeak, squeak.
- 86. Squeak, squeak, squeak.
- 87. Nibble, nibble. Nibble, nibble.
- 88. Meow.
- 89. Meow.
- 90. Meow?
- 91. Meow?
- 92. Meow?
- 93. Rowrr. Rowrr.
- 94. Torchmouse was fun,
- 95. but I don't want to do anything else
that's different, please.
- 96. What about this?
Whee. This is weird.
- 97. Yeah. But before you know it,
you get used to it.
- 98. Do me.
Oh, boy. I'll give it a crack.
- 99. Hello, upside down Bingo.
- 100. Bingo. You've gotten... heavy.
- 101. Come and sit by the camp fire.
- 102. I'm trying. Ooh.
- 103. How about a story?
- 104. And then the prince knocked the
dragon out with a big prince punch.
- 105. Boom.
- 106. Princess. I have rescued you.
- 107. Now we shall marry.
- 108. And the Princess replied,
- 109. What?
- 110. She didn't like the look of him.
- 111. Well, his hair was a bit messy,
and he was a bit too muscly,
- 112. you know what I mean, kids?
- 113. Hang on, I prince-punch the dragon,
- 114. take you back to my castle
and we get married.
- 115. That's business.
- 116. Hey, I didn't ask to be rescued.
- 117. You'd rather stay here
with the stinky dragon?
- 118. I'm getting used to him.
- 119. OK, I'll wake him up.
- 120. Wait. No.
Yeah. Didn't think so.
- 121. Ugh, "Princes are all the same,"
- 122. No we're not. There's good princes
and bad princes, m'lady.
- 123. Everyone knows that.
- 124. Which one was this prince?
- 125. He's good. He rescued the princess.
- 126. Only because he likes
- 127. Tomorrow he'll be off
in search of another princess.
- 128. Man, this princess
is hard to rescue.
- 129. Well, while the prince figures
it all out, she grabs a nice book
- 130. and lives happily ever after.
- 131. The end.
- 132. What?
That is not the end.
- 133. In Mum and Dad stories,
they get married in the end.
- 134. Er, princess?
- 135. For the sake of the children,
they get married. The end.
- 136. Hooray.
I'll take it.
- 137. Night-night, Bingo.
Did you have a good...
- 138. Frisky, you won't watch TV
after I fall asleep, will you?
- 139. Oh, ah, no, we don't have to.
- 140. You promise?
- 141. Oh, hang on.
- 142. Was your last babysitter putdown
- 143. Yes.
- 144. And let me guess, you woke up
and the TV was too loud.
- 145. Yes.
- 146. Mum can't hear very well
so she turns it up loud.
- 147. She was watching something scary.
- 148. That's why you don't
like babysitter putdowns, isn't it?
- 149. Yes.
- 150. Look, you just had a bad one, kid.
- 151. This one will be different.
- 152. But how can I know for sure
it won't happen again?
- 153. You can't.
- 154. But you have to give it a go anyway,
- 155. or you'll be stuck in a tower
with a stinky dragon forever.
- 156. OK, I'll give it a go.
- 157. That's my girl.
- 158. Absolutely.
- 159. Yeah, that's right.
- 160. No, I never thought of it that way.
- 161. It's the only shampoo I like.
- 162. The shampoo is great,
- 163. but the conditioner,
I don't rate the conditioner.
- 164. Nah, me neither.
- 165. But you know, you can't get around
with open follicles.
- 166. Captions by Red Bee Media
- 167. Copyright
Australian Broadcasting Corporation