- 1. Oh, man.
- 2. Peace and quiet.
- 3. Hey. Here comes my big bum.
- 4. Hee-hee-hee. Ahh.
Oh, sorry love. Wasn't me.
- 5. It was my big beanbag bum. Yo-o-o.
- 6. Girls, it was nice and quiet in here.
- 7. Not anymore.
- 8. Arghh. Hee-hee-hee.
- 9. OK, we'll go somewhere else.
- 10. Ah. Hey. My big bum's stuck.
- 11. Hee-hee-hee.
- 12. Kids!
Come on. You're too noisy.
- 13. We're just playing.
- 14. Well, can't you play a quieter game?
- 15. Ooh, I know the best game ever.
- 16. What?
- 17. You have to see how long you can go
without making a single noise.
- 18. Ooh, OK.
- 19. You ready?
- 20. OK. Go!
- 21. I think you've got the hang of it.
- 22. See if you can make it
till your 13th birthdays.
- 23. Bandit, you're a genius.
- 24. Honey, Madge just rang in sick.
I have to get to work.
- 25. I'll be on the couch.
- 26. No. I need you to go and buy
a birthday present for Muffin.
- 27. Oh, Madge.
- 28. Trixie said to get a Moonlight
Unicorn. She collects them.
- 29. But don't get one
she's already got, OK?
- 30. Or she'll go bananas.
- 31. Well, how do I know
which one's she's already got?
- 32. The kids know, don't you, girls?
- 33. See? They'll tell you. Gotta go.
- 34. Hmm, it's quiet in here.
- 35. Oh, biscuits.
- 36. This episode of Bluey
is called The Quiet Game.
- 37. Oh, well, at least
it's still nice and quiet.
- 38. Hey, you kids want some ice-cream?
- 39. Kids?
- 40. No? Can't hear anything?
- 41. Alright. Well, if you
change your mind, just speak up.
- 42. Oh, this is awesome.
- 43. Good luck
on your first day of work, Alfie.
- 44. You're gonna do great. Trust me.
- 45. How do you know
I won't mess it all up?
- 46. You won't. Just do your best
and be as helpful as you can.
- 47. OK, Mum.
- 48. Alright. Toy section.
- 49. Ah, what's this thing called again,
kids? Moonbeam something?
- 50. Kids?
- 51. Oh, yeah, you're still
playing the Quiet Game.
- 52. OK, boop.
- 53. I've paused the game so you can
tell me what toy Muffin wants.
- 54. Grr. Look, at least nod
if I get it right.
- 55. Ah, what about this?
- 56. How about this one?
- 57. Oh, give me a clue. Come on.
- 58. OK, yep, moon.
- 59. Yes, I knew that one.
- 60. Ah, moon roof?
- 61. No, moon ceiling. Moon sprinkler?
- 62. Hey, mate, have you got a toy
called a Moon Sprinkler?
- 63. Ah, I don't know, sorry.
- 64. It's my first day today.
I can check out the back.
- 65. Thanks, mate. OK, where was I?
- 66. Moon.
- 67. Moon truck?
- 68. Moon headlight.
- 69. Moon light? Moonlight.
- 70. Oos. Mmm, horse.
- 71. No? Not horse.
- 72. That's a horn.
Horses don't have horns.
- 73. Wait. Unicorn. Moonlight Unicorn.
- 74. Ha-ha-ha.
- 75. OK, where are
the Moonlight Unicorns?
- 76. There's thousands of them.
- 77. And they're all different.
- 78. Appledate. Pebbledasher.
- 79. Do you know which one Muffin wants?
- 80. Can you tell me?
No, you can't tell me.
- 81. Can you point at it? Grr.
- 82. Look, kids,
you win the Quiet Game, OK?
- 83. Hooray. Gold medal, gold medal.
- 84. You can talk now.
- 85. Grr. Look, the Quiet Game
isn't actually a real game.
- 86. I made it up
'cause you kids were too noisy.
- 87. I'm sorry, I'm a dodgy dad.
- 88. So that means you can talk now?
- 89. Arghh. Forget this.
- 90. Bramblehop. He'll do.
- 91. So, Muffin gets a unicorn
she's already got.
- 92. What's the worst that can happen?
- 93. Huh?
- 94. OK, you're Muffin. Got it.
- 95. It's your birthday.
You get your present.
- 96. You unwrap it. It's Bramblehop.
- 97. Oh, boy.
- 98. Oh.
- 99. Oh, well, that's not good.
- 100. Wow.
- 101. Can I help you?
I'll be right back.
- 102. Right. Act out the name of the one
Muffin wants and I'll guess it.
- 103. Ah, writing. Writing bird.
- 104. Book. Book Bird. Book Chicken.
- 105. Yes! No. Not Book Chicken.
- 106. Hand. Finger. Finger Chicken.
- 107. Is it Chicken Hands?
- 108. Oh, Madge, why can't you
take better care of yourself?
- 109. Sorry, sir, we don't have
any Moon Sprinklers.
- 110. I'm not actually sure they exist.
- 111. Forget the sprinklers,
I've got a new problem.
- 112. Muffin wants a unicorn thing.
- 113. These kids know which one.
- 114. I need you to figure it out.
- 115. Why don't you just ask them?
- 116. Look, Alfie,
you'll understand one day.
- 117. Can you help me?
- 118. Yes, I can help you.
- 119. Good man, Alfie. Alright, action.
- 120. See, that one's writing.
- 121. I think it's book, but I can't see
any starting with book.
- 122. You're definitely writing
something, but not a book.
- 123. It's not what you're writing.
- 124. It's what you're writing with.
- 125. Oh. Pen.
- 126. Yeah.
- 127. Good one, Alfie.
- 128. Now, what about you?
- 129. See, I thought it was a chicken,
or some sort of pheasant,
- 130. maybe a partridge.
- 131. Is there a pen partridge?
- 132. Oh, yeah, sorry.
- 133. You've got wings like a bird,
but they're big wings.
- 134. Come on, Alfie.
You have to be helpful.
- 135. Oh, you're squawking.
- 136. No, no, that's not squawking.
- 137. That's...
- 138. .. breathing, fire.
- 139. Pen Dragon!
- 140. Yes!
- 141. Yes! We got it.
- 142. Bingo, you spoke.
So did you.
- 143. Ah. I did.
- 144. Alfie, you rock star.
- 145. Alfie. Alfie. Alfie.
- 146. Hey, mate, are you his boss?
- 147. Well, he's a legend.
- 148. I'm back.
- 149. Wow. It's loud in here.
- 150. We like it loud.
- 151. Well, maybe just a little quieter
for your poor Dad.
- 152. Ah, I'm fine.
- 153. It's music to my ears.
- 154. Captions by Red Bee Media
- 155. Copyright
Australian Broadcasting Corporation