- 1. It has been 10 minutes
- 2. since a kid has run in here
and asked me a question.
- 3. Dad?
- 4. Can we get married?
- 5. Why not?
I'm already married to your mum.
- 6. Because she's your true love?
- 7. Yes, because she's my true love.
- 8. Is it nice having a true love?
- 9. It's very nice having a true love.
- 10. What's so nice about
having a true love?
- 11. Hmm. Well, they're always there
for you when you need them.
- 12. Let's play ticklecrabs!
- 13. Ooh!
See you later!
- 14. This episode of Bluey
is called Tick...
- 15. Uh-uh. No way.
- 16. I am NOT playing ticklecrabs.
- 17. Oh, why not?
- 18. Because I hate ticklecrabs.
- 19. Why?
Because you're ticklecrabs!
- 20. Yeah, but that's the fun part.
- 21. Fun for you, maybe. Not for me.
- 22. OK, Bingo, this is going to take
a serious please face.
- 23. Yes, serious.
- 24. Let's get these ears back.
- 25. And I'm going to need to see tears.
- 26. That's good. And let's hold these.
- 27. OK, let's do this.
- 28. What do you want?
- 29. Why do you never play with us?
- 30. What?
- 31. You're always at work.
- 32. I'm never at work!
- 33. It's like you don't even love us.
- 34. You are joking, right?
- 35. How can you not love
your own children?
- 36. Ah, cheese and jam! Alright.
- 37. Hooray!
- 38. That was impressive.
- 39. This episode of Bluey
is called Ticklecrabs.
- 40. Oh, what a wonderful day
at the beach.
- 41. A little bit lonely, of course,
- 42. It would be better if I had
a true love to share it with.
- 43. Perhaps one day I'll find her.
- 44. Oh, well, now it's time
to go back to my empty house.
- 45. I'll just turn around
and pick up my towel.
- 46. Now I'll just shake the sand off.
Now off home.
- 47. Brrrrrrm.
- 48. Ah, home sweet, lonely home.
- 49. Ah, well, time for a nap.
- 50. Perchance I will dream
of meeting my true love.
- 51. Tickle, tickle, tickle,
tickle, tickle, tickle.
- 52. TICKLE!
- 53. What was that?
- 54. Hm. I must have dreamt
of being tickled.
- 55. Oh, well, I might just give
this big soft belly a bit of air.
- 56. TICKLE!
- 57. Oh, no! Ticklecrabs!
- 58. I must have brought
them back from the beach with me.
- 59. Tickle, tickle!
- 60. Ooh!
- 61. Tickle, tickle!
- 62. Tickle, tickle, tickle.
- 63. You can get me up here, ticklecrabs!
- 64. Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle!
- 65. Hey! What? No!
- 66. These ticklecrabs are smart!
- 67. If only I had a true love
to come to my rescue!
- 68. I've got to make a break for it!
- 69. Freedom!
- 70. Argh!
- 71. Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle!
- 72. Hang on, I'll use this glue.
- 73. Tickle, tickle, tickle,
- 74. Got ya!
- 75. Glue, glue, glue. Stick!
- 76. Glue, glue, glue. Stick!
- 77. Tickle, tickle,
- 78. Well, that seems to have done it.
- 79. Ooh, you want some of these
big juicy ribs?
- 80. Ooh, yeah, they look nice to tickle,
- 81. Mmm.
Unglue, unglue, unglue.
- 82. Pop! TICKLE!
- 83. Argh! Ah, true love,
are you out there?
- 84. I could really use you right now
- 85. to come and have your turn
with these ticklecrabs.
- 86. Hey... .. that's enough.
- 87. Time out!
- 88. Hey, what are you doing in here?
- 89. There's no way I'm getting tickled.
- 90. Well, it's nice to meet you.
- 91. My name is Telemachus
and I'm looking for my true love
- 92. who's supposed to always
be there for me
- 93. to come and help me
with these crabs.
- 94. But she hasn't turned up.
- 95. That sounds like hard work.
- 96. How so?
- 97. Well, your true love
probably has her own problems.
- 98. Hm, I never thought of that.
- 99. I guess the first thing I do
is yell out for help when I'm...
- 100. Good luck!
- 101. Tickle, tickle!
- 102. TICKLE!
Argh! That is it!
- 103. That lady was right.
- 104. From now on,
I'll solve my own problem.
- 105. You ticklecrabs are going back
to where you came from!
- 106. Just... gotta... take the...
- 107. Now I'll just...
.. throw them back...
- 108. .. into the sea!
- 109. Argh!
- 110. Oh, and a big wave
takes them out to sea.
- 111. I did it!
- 112. I got rid of those tickling crabs.
- 113. Ahh!
- 114. The air tastes fresher.
- 115. Birdsong's sweeter.
- 116. I'm free at last!
- 117. Oh, but a wave washes them back in!
- 118. Wait, what? No! Hey! No! Get away!
- 119. TICKLE!
- 120. Oh, well, let it end, then,
- 121. on this...
- 122. .. beautiful day...
- 123. .. alone but...
..no longer lonely.
- 124. Huh?
- 125. A seagull!
- 126. The most beautiful seagull
I've ever seen!
- 127. Argh!
- 128. Tickle, tickle, tickle!
- 129. Oh, beautiful seagull,
are you my true love?
- 130. Oh, I'm so happy!
- 131. Farewell! We shall meet again!
- 132. I will always be there for you,
for you are my true love.
- 133. But I just need half an hour
on the couch. See ya!
- 134. Captions by Red Bee Media
- 135. Copyright Australian