- 1. Mum!
- 2. Dad!
- 3. Bingo!
- 4. Bluey!
- 5. That's going to have
to do for this one.
- 6. Thanks, Mum.
- 7. Hey, come here!
- 8. Oh, Bingo.
Good girl for having your bath.
- 9. Yeah, but she hasn't
cleaned her teeth.
- 10. Come here!
- 11. It's your bath time too, Bluey.
I can smell you from here.
- 12. Oh, but I want to play
Mum School with you.
- 13. What's Mum School?
- 14. It's a school
where you learn to be a mum.
- 15. This is Kiwi, Windgust,
Lightning Bolt, Dronigan,
- 16. and that's Pearl.
- 17. They're my children.
- 18. I gave birth to them all.
- 19. Oh, my goodness.
- 20. What about that one?
- 21. Oh, Greeny! You're such a pickle.
- 22. OK. I'm running the bath.
- 23. No, not yet.
- 24. You're the lady who gives me a score
for being a good mum.
- 25. Oh, you don't need someone
keeping score of your mothering.
- 26. Oh, not again! I'll get you down.
- 27. Ooh, sorry kids.
- 28. On second thoughts...
- 29. This episode of Bluey
is called Mum School.
- 30. OK. Children, movie time now.
- 31. Everyone sit up straight
and not on top of each other.
- 32. Lightning Bolt,
please get off Windgust.
- 33. OK. good.
- 34. Argh!
- 35. Ah, Greeny,
maybe you should hold Mummy's hand.
- 36. Oh, very good. Two points.
- 37. OK. Movie time.
- 38. Which button is it?
- 39. Oh! Greeny, I'm trying
to concentrate, honey.
- 40. Hmm. Oh, hop over there.
- 41. Argh!
Waah, Mummy, Greeny pushed me!
- 42. Greeny, what has gotten into you?
- 43. Now keep your hands
to yourself please, young man.
- 44. Nyah-nyah, Greeny's a cushion head!
- 45. Windgust, we do not call people
"cushion head" in this house.
- 46. Mmm, good mothering.
- 47. Waa, Mama, Greeny hit me!
- 48. Well, you kind of had that coming.
- 49. I'm not sure about that.
- 50. Ha-ya!
- 51. Greeny, honey, come down from there!
- 52. I think these kids
need some exercise.
- 53. How about everyone goes
for a nice swim in the indoor pool?
- 54. Yeah! Come on, you lot.
- 55. Come back here
and clean your teeth, young lady!
- 56. Come on, come on!
- 57. This way to the pool!
- 58. Oh, what strength!
- 59. Oh, it's so difficult
when they just ignore me.
- 60. Yes, it is.
- 61. Why can't you kids
just walk in a straight line?
- 62. They don't know how.
You have to show them.
- 63. I'm just going to show you something,
- 64. Oh!
- 65. I don't think that's a good idea.
- 66. Well, I don't have any other ideas.
- 67. Come on, Greeny. You're old enough
to walk by yourself.
- 68. Greeny finds walking
a little tricky.
- 69. Oh, nonsense. He's got two legs.
- 70. This way!
- 71. Boop! No, no, stay down.
- 72. Boop!
- 73. I don't understand
why you keep running off!
- 74. I don't think he can help it.
- 75. OK. That's everyone in the pool!
- 76. Enjoy your swim, sweeties!
- 77. Now Greeny,
if I let you out of there,
- 78. are you going to behave yourself,
- 79. or are you just going to
float up to the roof?
- 80. I think you know the answer.
- 81. No problem,
I'll just get old bunty out.
- 82. No more bunty in Mum School.
- 83. Well, then what am I meant to do?
- 84. Gotcha!
- 85. Ooh! One moment.
- 86. I just have to mark
this other student.
- 87. He's in Dad School.
- 88. Oh, man, this sack of
potatoes sure is heavy.
- 89. Put me down!
You got it.
- 90. Hey!
- 91. Gee, she's quick.
- 92. Ooh, making it fun. Two points!
- 93. Now, clean.
- 94. Yeah!
- 95. Oh, he's let himself down there.
- 96. No!
Bingo! Let go!
- 97. Unhand me!
- 98. Time to bring out the big guns.
Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle!
- 99. Ooh, good move.
- 100. Rahh! Gotcha!
- 101. I don't want to clean my teeth!
- 102. There must be a reason why
you're being such a pickle tonight.
- 103. Hmm. I think you're still hungry.
- 104. Come on, you need more food.
- 105. I'll race you to the kitchen.
- 106. Go!
- 107. Wackadoo! Top marks!
- 108. Wooo!
- 109. Now, do you wanna have
another go with Greeny?
- 110. Hi, sweetheart,
- 111. I think there's a reason
you keep floating off, isn't there?
- 112. Hmm, what could it be?
- 113. Maybe you just like exploring.
- 114. Oh, that's nice, Greeny.
- 115. Well, you're not old enough
to go exploring too far yet,
- 116. so this is a special present
for you, because I love you so much.
- 117. One day you can float up
as high as you want.
- 118. But for now, this will help
you stay down here with us.
- 119. Now, everyone in the pool.
- 120. Nice work, Mum.
- 121. That's it, children.
Pearl, get off, Jonigan.
- 122. There you go, darling. All dry.
- 123. You've almost passed Mum School.
- 124. Ooh, did you hear that, kids?
- 125. Excuse me, can I have
a go at the hair dryer?
- 126. OK. Just be careful.
- 127. Arghh!
- 128. Oh, sorry children.
- 129. Oh, Greeny!
- 130. Greeny, no!
- 131. Can you get him back?
- 132. No, honey. He's off.
- 133. Will he be OK?
- 134. Yeah, I think he'll do just fine.
- 135. How do you know?
- 136. Because he's got a good mum.
- 137. Does this mean I failed Mum School?
- 138. Well... yeah.
- 139. Oh, I'm such a cushion head.
- 140. It's OK.
We all fail Mum School sometimes.
- 141. Oh, OK.
- 142. We can just start again tomorrow.
- 143. Thanks, Mum.
- 144. Captions by Red Bee Media
- 145. Copyright
Australian Broadcasting Corporation