- 1. And, of course, the news
that everyone is talking about in LA today
- 2. is that the Tom-Kitten has a name.
- 3. That's right. Tom and Katie
have issued a statement
- 4. naming their new baby Suri.
- 5. That's right, folks, Suri Cruise.
- 6. According to the statement, Su—
- 7. Hey, Bo. What's up?
- 8. Yeah, J.P., I've been sitting here
for two hours,
- 9. but there's no sign of them.
- 10. So, they're still at it?
- 11. - Are you sure it was him?
- Have I ever let you down?
- 12. I'll let you know.
- 13. Hey. Can I talk to you?
- 14. You with an agency?
- 15. I can pay.
- 16. For those pictures.
- 17. Five hundred dollars?
- 18. You're killing me.
- 19. Please.
- 20. - Shit.
- Lady, please. You can't do this.
- 21. You're killing me!
- 22. Fuck.
- 23. Fucking animal!
- 24. TV's Justin Camley
enjoys a little afternoon delight
- 25. with a male buddy.
- 26. Okay. This, this, and this.
- 27. - Two-fifty each.
- 28. Come on, man. Three hundred.
- 29. Camley hasn't been on TV
in, like, four years.
- 30. He was on that VH1 thing.
- 31. And he offered me 500.
- 32. Okay.
- 33. Three each.
- 34. Bo?
- 35. - Bo.
- Hey— Oh!
- 36. - Hey, sorry.
- 37. Sorry.
- 38. I got paid. It's a new toy.
- 39. Can you believe how small it is?
- 40. - That's great.
- 41. - Cool, right?
- 42. So,
- 43. you know I don't like to judge
other people's lifestyle choices.
- 44. But I have really delicate sinuses.
- 45. And when you fry garlic and ginger,
- 46. it just makes the whole apartment
a little acrid?
- 47. Yeah, sure, I'll, um...
- 48. - Yeah, I'll open the window, Nathan.
- Thank you so much.
- 49. Yeah.
- 50. US and Iraqi troops
have been engaging the militants
- 51. in a house-to-house battle
- 52. as they try to clear out
the remaining pockets of resistance.
- 53. The US military...
- 54. Hey, I'll take a skinny vanilla latte.
- 55. Sure.
- 56. to support the ongoing operation.
- 57. And we have celebrity news
breaking right now here in Hollywood.
- 58. Former Sea of Tranquility star
- 59. has been found dead
in his Hollywood Hills home.
- 60. TMZ are reporting he was found hanged
in an apparent suicide.
- 61. Only days ago, the scandal broke
- 62. that Justin had been cheating
on his long-term girlfriend
- 63. with another man.
- 64. This whole Justin Camley situation
is sad as shit, Bo,
- 65. but it's not your fault.
- 66. You were just doing your job, that's all.
- 67. Yeah, I know.
- 68. - Can't say I sympathize with the guy.
- Whitty, come on.
- 69. Sorry. Did someone force him
to become an actor?
- 70. Whitty, shut the fuck up.
- 71. He wanted his face out there,
money, the rest of it.
- 72. And then he gets sad
because he feels "exposed."
- 73. It's just dumb.
- 74. Can't handle the consequences,
don't enter the game.
- 75. Duke's right.
- 76. And half of these assholes
would kill themselves
- 77. if we didn't take their picture.
- 78. My limo guy says
he's got Sydney Alberti in the back.
- 79. Slutty Alberti.
- 80. Where you going
to stay tonight, Sydney?
- 81. Come on, Sydney!
- 82. Sydney!
- 83. - Sydney, over here.
- Come on!
- 84. - Right here.
- You're looking beautiful. I love—
- 85. Sydney, right here!
- 86. - Sydney!
- Looking great. I love that dress.
- 87. - You look great in white.
- What are you wearing?
- 88. Sydney! This way, you skank!
- 89. I love your sex tape. Fucking whore!
- 90. You piece of shit!
Say it to my fucking face!
- 91. - Say it to my face!
- You touch me again. That is assault!
- 92. I've got witnesses!
- 93. You tou— Touch me again!
You're gonna hear from my lawyer.
- 94. Miss Cattermole? Is everything all right?
- 95. Never better.
- 96. Cut!
- 97. Okay, guys, that's a wrap for day two.
- 98. Take your sides for tomorrow
if you don't have them.
- 99. Make sure you check your call sheets
for pre-call. Great job.
- 100. - Um, give me that.
- Thank you.
- 101. Um, there's a treat in the pocket
- 102. Oh.
- 103. "I was schooled at Wycombe Abbey."
"I was schooled at Wycombe Abbey."
- 104. Wick.
- 105. Wick-um.
- 106. Wick-um.
- 107. Abbey.
- 108. Abbey.
- 109. "I was schooled at Wycombe Abbey."
- 110. I was schooled at...
- 111. Wycombe. Wycombe Abbey.
- 112. Road is closed. I go around.
- 113. What did he... what did he say?
- 114. They found man in road.
- 115. A man?
- 116. Mm-hmm. They think hit-and-run.
- 117. Mazey, Hair and Makeup
are ready for you.
- 118. It's been two whole weeks
since Mazey Day,
- 119. star of the EverWish saga,
- 120. abruptly left the set
of the third installment of the franchise.
- 121. No one has seen her—
- 122. - I... I heard you come in.
- 123. This is really hard for me.
- 124. I'm not good at confrontation,
so my therapist
- 125. suggested that I use cue cards.
- 126. And...
- 127. Mm.
- 128. "As you know,
your share of the rent is late."
- 129. "And I have noticed groceries disappearing
- 130. from my clearly marked personal shelf
in the fridge."
- 131. - "While I truly value our friendship—"
- 132. Please.
- 133. "I do not feel it is appropriate for me
to financially support—"
- 134. Nathan.
- 135. I'll get the money.
- 136. Thank you.
- 137. All right, that's Erika and Brad.
Have a nice day, y'all.
- 138. 'Sup, Bo?
- 139. Haven't you heard? No dogs allowed.
- 140. Meow.
- 141. You got a minute?
- 142. Like I said, Hec, I'm out.
- 143. I'm not trying to tempt you back in.
- 144. Yeah, 'cause you're scared
of the competition.
- 145. Maybe I respect your decision.
Thought about that?
- 146. So, why are you here?
- 147. I thought that maybe
you could help me with something.
- 148. Help you with what?
- 149. Mazey Day.
- 150. The actress.
- 151. Yeah, Mazey Day. What about her?
- 152. You know, she's filming
in Czechoslo-somewhere, one of those.
- 153. Started day drinking. Erratic behavior.
Stopped showing up to set.
- 154. Angry one day, fucking weeping the next.
Basically gone fucking wacko.
- 155. So, that's your professional
psychiatric opinion of the situation?
- 156. She got kicked off the movie set
two weeks ago,
- 157. flew home, and no one's seen her since.
- 158. Not home, nowhere.
- 159. So, everybody's cool
with leaving her alone, then?
- 160. Nick's offering 30K
for the first photo of her.
- 161. - 30K?
- 162. Forty if you catch her
looking like a junkie.
- 163. I've been hitting up all my peeps, but
- 164. no leads. Nothing. Nada.
- 165. You, um, still keep in touch
with your snitch?
- 166. I took his number off my phone.
- 167. All right, well, if you happen to find
that you wrote it somewhere,
- 168. let me know.
- 169. - Hey, J.P.
- Hey, stranger.
- 170. Um...
- 171. - Have you heard anything on Mazey Day?
- Thought you'd given up on all this.
- 172. Yeah, this could be
the kind of payday I could use.
- 173. Look, I only know
what everyone else knows.
- 174. She's not at home.
Gotta be holed up somewhere, but no clue.
- 175. All right, cool.
- 176. Uh, let me know if that changes.
- 177. Hello? Food delivery.
- 178. Oh, I think I have some money in my purse.
- 179. It's okay.
- 180. Mr. G said
while you're a guest in his house,
- 181. he's left money to cover everything.
- 182. So, she still has a membership,
but she hasn't been since when?
- 183. You haven't seen her in a while.
- 184. You can give me a call
if she pops by again.
- 185. Let me know if that changes.
- 186. You can call me here if anything changes.
Thank you. Bye.
- 187. Where the fuck are you?
- 188. Hmm.
- 189. Mazey Day's a fan, huh?
- 190. She says she orders here every week?
- 191. Mm-hmm.
- 192. - Come on.
- She still does.
- 193. Saw her yesterday.
- 194. Really?
- 195. She's staying
at some, like, producer's house.
- 196. Ms. Day?
- 197. The first step is to recognize
- 198. that you're not in control of this.
- 199. It has taken you over.
- 200. And you must be humble
- 201. in the face of it.
- 202. Hm?
- 203. I've arranged a place
where we can take you.
- 204. Private, out of town, just for a few days.
- 205. You need isolation.
- 206. Away from anyone
- 207. and anything.
- 208. Dr. Babich.
- 209. Can you get me better?
- 210. Well, it's about
getting you through tonight.
- 211. And then the next night.
- 212. Then we see.
- 213. Okay.
- 214. Shit.
- 215. Fuck yeah.
- 216. This better be you, Mazey.
- 217. The fuck are we going?
- 218. Fuck it.
- 219. Oh shit.
- 220. Fuck.
- 221. Oh shit.
- 222. Hey. What the fuck?
- 223. Goddammit!
- 224. Fuck!
- 225. Thanks, guys. Thank you very much.
- 226. Thank you.
- 227. Day going well?
- 228. Absolutely not.
- 229. I'm guessing you could use a coffee.
- 230. Or a beer?
- 231. Coffee's fine.
- 232. Coffee it is.
- 233. Do you know anyone with a tow truck
- 234. - Car trouble?
- 235. Uh, Mitch runs the repair shop in town,
but he came by here this morning.
- 236. He'll be gone for the day.
- 237. Would he come if I called him?
- 238. No, I mean, you know...
- 239. gone for the day.
- 240. Oh God.
- 241. Is there a motel within crawling distance?
- 242. Uh, the only place near here
is the Cedar Wood Retreat.
- 243. That's really more of a rehab place.
- 244. A rehab?
- 245. Yeah, but for, like,
rich hippie types, you know?
- 246. It's a little New Age for my blood.
- 247. Maybe they have a bed for the night?
- 248. Yeah, you got no chance of that.
- 249. Uh, Kyle, that's my uncle,
most days he's a masseuse there.
- 250. He says someone hired the entire complex
for the weekend.
- 251. The whole place?
- 252. All the staff sent home,
- 253. so it's empty, ultra-private.
- 254. The whole place
for, like, one person the whole time.
- 255. Any clue who the one person is?
- 256. Someone rich who wants to get straight
on the down-low.
- 257. Oh, hey. You were right.
- 258. - Compliments to the chef.
- 259. - Thumbs up for the pecan pie, Jesse.
- We aim to please.
- 260. Wait, wait, wait. Hey, hey, no, no.
- 261. - Come on. Let's go.
- I just got here.
- 262. That's a long-ass ride.
No time for a soda?
- 263. You want a soda, or you want Mazey Day?
- 264. Yeah, that's what I thought. Thank you.
- 265. - You actually know where we're going?
- Just shut up and trust me.
- 266. - It was worth a shot.
- Was it?
- 267. - What if it would have opened the door?
- No one's hopping this fence.
- 268. What is this, Jurassic Park?
- 269. Got a T. rex in there or something?
- 270. No, they're just keeping
people like us out.
- 271. How sure are you she's in there?
- 272. 85%.
- 273. 85%?
- 274. Maybe 80.
- 275. - Eighty? It's gonna be 75 in a—
- Wait, wait, wait. You hear that?
- 276. Hide the bike.
- 277. Oh shit.
- 278. Is that Whitty's car?
- 279. - Did you tell him?
- No, did you?
- 280. No!
- 281. Hey, ladies.
- 282. - Where'd you put it? Underneath my seat?
- Where's what?
- 283. Your fucking tracker is what.
- 284. I think of it as an unpaid informant.
- 285. It's under the gas tank.
- 286. Two chunks of shit!
- 287. Like you've never popped one under a limo.
- 288. - This is legit journalism.
- Oh, Mr. Pulitzer.
- 289. - He's adorable.
- This is stealing intel.
- 290. Ooh, yeah, some intel.
- 291. Fuck you doing out here, huh?
It's gotta be Mazey Day, right?
- 292. - This was my find.
- Yeah, I heard of this place.
- 293. Private A-list "holistic experiences."
- 294. Sounds like a rehab joint.
- 295. Let's find a way in.
- 296. Fuckin'...
- 297. Fucking privacy screen.
- 298. Which means whatever they do
on the other side
- 299. has gotta be worth seeing.
- 300. - You're literally crawling in the dirt.
- Shut up.
- 301. Ladies first.
- 302. - Terry.
- Hey, Clay.
- 303. - I'll do the chicken.
- Sure thing.
- 304. What the hell is that sound?
- 305. It's like a power tool.
- 306. Door's opening.
- 307. Is he carrying a rivet gun?
- 308. Fuck, that's the guy who slashed my tires.
Mazey Day is here.
- 309. Okay, my friends. That's Dmitri Babich,
specialist doctor to the stars.
- 310. Ah, the big addiction guy.
My guess says she's on crystal meth.
- 311. More like coke.
- 312. Isn't Babich into holistic voodoo
or some shit? Is he even a doctor?
- 313. For Hollywood, just about.
- 314. She must've been desperate to call him in.
- 315. Okay.
- 316. Is that her?
- 317. - I think it's her.
- Holy shit. This is 30 grand.
- 318. Is that a fucking chain?
- 319. - Is that a fucking chain around her neck?
- Kinky shit.
- 320. What?
- 321. Babich shackled her up
for the cold turkey.
- 322. That's fucking illegal, Hector.
- 323. - Shit.
- 324. Bo, what the fuck— Bo, what are you—
- 325. Shit!
- 326. Oh shit.
- 327. Oh shit. Fuck.
- 328. Oh my God.
- 329. Shit!
- 330. Guys, she's burning up.
- 331. So much for sexy shots.
- 332. You gotta go.
- 333. Guys, can you just stop for one minute?
- 334. Stop! She's chained to the floor!
- 335. They say I gotta be alone.
- 336. Gotta get through this alone.
- 337. They say a lot of shit!
- 338. Okay. We're gonna get you out.
- 339. What the fuck?
- 340. Get the fuck away from me!
- 341. - Here we go.
- Get the fuck away.
- 342. - Mazey?
- 343. You don't understand!
- 344. Mazey, I just—
- 345. Mazey.
- 346. Go!
- 347. Run! Run away!
- 348. - Oh fuck!
- What the fuck is this?
- 349. Oh!
- 350. Just go!
- 351. - Please!
- Bo, Bo, Bo.
- 352. - Oh my God!
- Oh my God! What the fuck?
- 353. Bo, Bo, Bo. No, we gotta go, Bo.
- 354. We have to go, Bo!
- 355. Oh my God. What's wrong with her?
- 356. Oh, fuck me.
- 357. - Go, go, go, go, go!
- Shit, shit.
- 358. - We gotta go!
- Just a couple more.
- 359. Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
- 360. Come on! Let's go!
- 361. - Guys! Guys, help!
- 362. Help!
- 363. - Hector, what are you doing?
- His shots are worth a million each, Bo.
- 364. A million...
- 365. each!
- 366. - Come on.
- Come on! Go, go, go, go!
- 367. Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!
- 368. Goddamn.
- 369. It's good, right?
- 370. Another satisfied victim.
- 371. Goddamn, Jesse.
- 372. Good to know.
- 373. That's what you ought to call that,
- 374. I mean, the chicken was perfection.
The chicken was perfect.
- 375. - It is so easy to screw up chicken.
- Oh yeah.
- 376. Not many people know this.
- 377. They think, "Oh, well,
you just drop it in the deep fryer." No.
- 378. It's not about frying chicken.
You're gonna sauté it, bake it...
- 379. But it's gotta be done, you know...
- 380. Because you undercook it, and, you know,
- 381. people die.
- 382. Lock it.
- 383. Whoa, whoa! What—
- 384. - What—
- 385. Are you okay? What—
- 386. What is—
- 387. It could come in. It's out there!
- 388. It could be coming this way!
We need to block the door!
- 389. Ma'am. What has happened?
- 390. - Ma'am, calm down.
- Officer. Please just call for help.
- 391. - Calm down.
- Call for help! Call for help!
- 392. - I will momentarily, ma'am, but first—
- 393. - Fucking call for help!
- Calm down.
- 394. Take a few deep breaths, settle down,
and explain to me what has happened.
- 395. Then maybe we can figure out
how we're gonna move forward.
- 396. No, just please
fucking call for help!
- 397. - I will do that momentarily, ma'am.
- She's here.
- 398. But first, I need to understand—
- 399. No, no, no, no!
- 400. - Okay, back up!
- Whoa, whoa, whoa, Officer. Sir.
- 401. - Stay down. Stay down.
- No, you don't under—
- 402. Officer! Officer! It's out there, Officer!
- 403. You need to call for backup, Office—
- 404. Hey, Jesse, you okay?
- 405. Jesse?
- 406. No!
- 407. Hec. Hec.
- 408. Kill me.
- 409. Please.
- 410. Kill me.
- 411. Please.
- 412. Just... just shoot me.