- 1. Kenny?
Big spillage on table four. Sorry.
- 2. Okay. All right.
- 3. Excuse me.
- 4. Someone forgot this.
- 5. Oh, thank you!
- 6. - What do you say?
- Thank you.
- 7. - It's all right.
- She forgets everything. Thanks again.
- 8. She was some yoga teacher, proper bendy.
- 9. Jesus! Fuck!
What, she sent that to you, did she?
- 10. Double naughty.
- 11. Jog on.
- 12. Linds!
- 13. Linds, where's my laptop?
- 14. - Don't be a bell end!
- Use your own.
- 15. - Mine's bust. Yours has gone all frozen.
- What did you do?
- 16. - I was trying to put on this film thing.
- What film thing?
- 17. Don't know. Some programme
lets you watch free films.
- 18. While I was trying to put it on,
then it locked up.
- 19. - Look, it's not my fault.
- Don't take it again. It's not yours.
- 20. - Oh, fix mine when you've done that.
- "Fix mine when you've done that."
- 21. - Stop nicking my Cokes!
- 22. Did you draw that yourself, Kenny?
- 23. Thanks, Kenny. See you tomorrow.
- 24. Bye.
- 25. - Bye, Kenny.
- Bye, Kenny, I'll see you tomorrow.
- 26. You're mental.
- 27. - You're mental.
- You're a thief.
- 28. Love? Kenny? What do you think?
- 29. - I'm still not used to the colour.
- It's nice.
- 30. Yeah?
- 31. Do me a favour
and prison-guard your sister, will you?
- 32. I won't be late. Probably.
- 33. Oh, my God! He's outside.
There's a lasagna thing in the freezer.
- 34. I love you.
- 35. Have you seen my keys?
- 36. You okay, Ken? Love?
- 37. Yeah, fine.
- 38. Ha!
- 39. - Morning, Kenny.
- 40. - Kenny?
- Feeling really sick.
- 41. - You've only just got here.
- I know but think I might throw up.
- 42. Okay, just next time can you— ?
- 43. Whoa! Easy, knobber.
- 44. Come on.
- 45. - It's fragile.
- What is it?
- 46. They told me to do that.
- 47. Is that it? What do I do now?
- 48. I can't really help you.
- 49. What do I have to do?
- 50. Just whatever they say
and once you've done that, you're out.
- 51. They let you off.
- 52. Hello?
- 53. Del— Delivery.
- 54. Wrong room.
- 55. They said 121.
- 56. No, there's no delivery here.
- 57. - But they said—
- I haven't ordered anything.
- 58. It's a cake.
- 59. - What cake?
- I don't know. I think it's a sponge.
- 60. I didn't order a cake
so just take it back to the bakery
- 61. - and tell them they got it wrong.
- Look, if I—
- 62. I don't want the cake.
So go away or I call the front desk.
- 63. I will kick that cake
up your fucking arse.
- 64. M-Mindy sent me.
- 65. - What is this? Where's Mindy?
- I was just told to give this to you.
- 66. - Mindy told you?
- 67. - You said "Mindy."
- That's what they told me to say.
- 68. Get inside.
- 69. So what are you saying?
Are you saying Mindy ordered the cake?
- 70. No, uh, I don't know.
It— they— it was them.
- 71. Them? They? Who the fuck are you on about?
- 72. - The people.
- What fucking people?
- 73. The phone people.
The people on the phone.
- 74. They told me to bring the cake,
and they're leaving texts on my phone,
- 75. - and then I do what they say.
- Whoa, whoa. Slow down.
- 76. Just breathe through your nose.
- 77. Through your nose. Okay?
- 78. Good. Now, just show me what they said.
On your phone.
- 79. - Show me the text.
- Okay, well, um... This.
- 80. - I should—
- Shut up. Just let me.
- 81. What the fuck is this?
- 82. - Who are these people?
- I don't know.
- 83. - Who are you?
- I'm not them.
- 84. They send me messages,
and I do what they say.
- 85. Why? Why would you do that?
- 86. Is it them?
- 87. - They said I had to do that.
- Jesus Christ!
- 88. Okay, okay.
- 89. They're saying they just need us
to follow their instructions,
- 90. and everything will be okay. Okay?
- 91. Shit!
- 92. They're saying we have to do it
- 93. - What do we have to do?
- Just take the cake somewhere.
- 94. They sent me an address.
A map coordinate thing.
- 95. - And there's a car we need to get.
- A car? What sort of car?
- 96. I don't know what sort of car.
They said it's in the car park outside.
- 97. They sent me a licence plate.
That's all I know.
- 98. Why both of us?
- 99. I don't know!
- 100. Just let me deal
with my fucking shoe, please.
- 101. What have they said?
- 102. They say, "Go with him. Take the package."
- 103. Okay.
- 104. "V760 DHM."
- 105. V760 DHM.
- 106. I'm getting fucking number blindness here.
- 107. That's it.
- 108. All right. They said
the keys are on the back. Okay.
- 109. Look, maybe you better drive.
Do you drive?
- 110. - I mean, I had a drink back there.
- I can't. I can— I can drive.
- 111. I'm still learning.
Haven't passed my test yet.
- 112. All right. Uh... You're navigating.
- 113. Okay, you've got a sat nav
on your phone?
- 114. Yep.
- 115. Here it is. Punch that in.
- 116. It's a street somewhere out of town.
Sort of High Wycombe-ish.
- 117. They said we got to be there by two.
It's gonna be tight.
- 118. So I'm guessing they got some shit on you
that they're threatening to put out?
- 119. With me, it's...
- 120. You saw the room, fucking lacy knickers.
- 121. I was waiting for a prostitute.
- 122. Escort, hooker,
whatever they call them now.
- 123. I got a family, which is great.
- 124. You get bored.
- 125. I mean, when I was young,
I used to like...
- 126. I can't fucking justify it.
I just wanted to fuck a 20-something.
- 127. For old times' sake, I don't know.
- 128. I joined this website. I was curious.
Just wanted to see what was on there.
- 129. I got talking to Mindy,
who I thought was Mindy.
- 130. I mean, she sent me pictures.
I sent some back.
- 131. Phone photos. Grabbing my cock.
- 132. You name it.
They got the whole fucking thing.
- 133. But not just pictures, chat messages.
All the arrangements, where and when.
- 134. Me haggling over the price
and they say they got it all.
- 135. Sucked up the whole hard drive
like an audit.
- 136. Fucking twat. What a fucking idiot!
- 137. If that shit gets out,
that's my wife out the door.
- 138. Then there's the kids, she'll take them.
- 139. Oh, no, not a doubt in my mind
she'd take them and she'd win.
- 140. Custody, she'd win.
- 141. And I'm not losing my kids.
I tell you that right now.
- 142. No way! Absolutely fucking no!
- 143. They filmed me.
- 144. - Filmed you...
- Through my computer camera.
- 145. - What, like, filmed you?
- Yeah, like, you know, doing it.
- 146. - Like sex?
- No. Like, you... you know.
- 147. Jerking off.
Jerking off to porn or something?
- 148. Well, everyone does that.
- 149. - The fucking pope probably does that.
- They're gonna put it everywhere.
- 150. Like they're gonna send it to everyone.
- 151. - Oh, shit the fuck!
- What? What?
- 152. - How long's that light been on?
- What light?
- 153. Whoever's car this is,
they left it fucking empty.
- 154. I won't be a minute.
- 155. Unleaded. Unleaded.
- 156. Oh, bugger!
- 157. Listen, you pay, yeah? It'll save time.
- 158. Have you got any money?
- 159. Okay, Visa card PIN number 3109.
Say that back to me.
- 160. - Visa card—
- Just the number!
- 161. - Uh... 3109.
- Okay, go!
- 162. Pump four!
- 163. - What's your pump number?
- 164. - You want some chocolate?
- 165. - It's two for one this week.
- I'm okay.
- 166. 31.89.
- 167. Pop your PIN in.
- 168. - If you're sure you don't mind?
- No, no, of course not.
- 169. - I'll get on to that. Make some calls.
- Brilliant! It's next Wednesday.
- 170. - Okay.
- Keep it non-dairy just to be safe.
- 171. Okay.
- 172. This is, uh...
- 173. my nephew.
- 174. Nice to meet you.
- 175. - Kenny.
- Kenny. I'm Karen.
- 176. We're both Ks.
- 177. I'm head of the PTA at Theo
and Cassie's school, for my sins.
- 178. Just roped poor Hector into sorting out
the catering for the quiz night.
- 179. Been the usual balls up.
- 180. Listen, we better get this guy
to the station.
- 181. His train's... So we better go.
- 182. - Cansroad Station?
- 183. Oh, couldn't drop me
at the end of my road, could you?
- 184. It's on the way. Mayer Street?
- 185. It's the bus otherwise and that goes
all the way around the common.
- 186. - We're in a bit of a rush, actually.
- Well, it's no detour. It's en route.
- 187. I'll hop out.
Hardly need to slow down. Yeah?
- 188. - Yep. Sure. Let's go.
- Brilliant. Thanks!
- 189. I'll just get in the back.
- 190. Oh, don't want to squash your box.
- 191. - What's that? Present?
- It's a cake.
- 192. - It's just a— it's a cake for Penny.
- Oh, lucky her.
- 193. So how is Penny?
- 194. Haven't seen her since...
must have been sports day.
- 195. She's good.
- 196. - She still planning to get back to work?
- Yeah. Yep.
- 197. - I mean, how old's Theo now?
- Uh... He's seven.
- 198. He was so funny in the play.
That big top hat on.
- 199. Yeah, he had a good time.
- 200. Oh, Anna's having a sleepover.
- 201. Cassie's probably already told you
- 202. Six nine-year-olds in the house.
I must be mad!
- 203. So, Kenny, where you heading back to?
- 204. - Sorry. What?
- Are you going home or...?
- 205. - Uh...
- Train. Birmingham.
- 206. Yeah. Uh...
- 207. - Yeah, I-I live in Birmingham.
- Oh, my husband's from Birmingham.
- 208. - What part are you?
- 209. South.
- 210. - Mainly.
- 211. Have you always lived there?
'Cos you don't sound—
- 212. I don't have the accent, no.
Everyone says that—
- 213. that... I don't have the accent.
- 214. Didn't grow up there though.
I grew up somewhere else.
- 215. Like London. I grew up in London.
- 216. Okay.
- 217. And is your mum and dad
on Hector's side or Penny's?
- 218. Someone crossing! Crossing!
- 219. Sorry about that! Can't miss his train.
- 220. This is me.
- 221. Great to meet you, Kenny.
Give my best to Penny, won't you?
- 222. - Yes, of course.
- Bye, then.
- 223. - Bye, Karen.
- 224. We're gonna make it, okay?
- 225. It's this junction.
- 226. - What? This one?
- Yeah, yeah, yeah.
- 227. You sure this is it?
- 228. "Look in the cake."
- 229. Let's look in the cake.
- 230. Look in the cake.
- 231. In the cake, I suppose.
- 232. I got something.
- 233. What the fuck?
- 234. Oh, my God.
- 235. "Five minutes to decide."
- 236. Decide what?
- 237. - "Who is driver?"
- "Who is robber?"
- 238. Oh, no. No.
- 239. - W-w-we can't. We...
- I'm driver.
- 240. You said you can't drive. I'm driver.
- 241. I'll be right here
with the engine running.
- 242. We— We can't. We—
- 243. Then how else are we gonna deal
with this, Kenny?
- 244. - I'm not—
- Listen to me.
- 245. - I'm not—
- Shut up and listen!
- 246. Hat and sunglasses.
No one's going to ID you.
- 247. You could be Kevin fucking Bacon.
That's point one.
- 248. Shut up! Point two,
in a robbery, staff are trained.
- 249. I am not—
- 250. They are trained to hand over the cash.
- 251. No argument. I saw it in a documentary.
No resistance. It looked easy.
- 252. It's not easy.
- 253. I know it isn't easy, but what the fuck
else are we gonna do? Hey?
- 254. This gets out, I will lose my kids.
- 255. And I swear to God,
I will stand in the kitchen
- 256. and put a fucking bread knife
through my throat if that happens.
- 257. - I only looked at pictures and—
- And beat one off on camera?
- 258. That's what they got, yeah?
- 259. Your hot little face, blurred fist,
dick burping fucking spunk everywhere?
- 260. Your mum's gonna love that on Facebook,
- 261. And her friends.
All eyes on you, giving it that.
- 262. Toss in the cunts at work,
calling you Spurty McGoo.
- 263. Laughing at your come face,
making it their desktop wallpaper.
- 264. It's not just weeks.
We're talking years here.
- 265. Pictures hang about on Google
like a gypsy fucking curse.
- 266. There's no cure for the Internet.
It would never go away.
- 267. It'd be glued to your name,
a fucking stain on you.
- 268. I'd hang myself if that was me.
- 269. Crack my fucking neck
at the first opportunity.
- 270. They just want the money,
so go in there and do it.
- 271. - You'll drive away.
- I am not gonna drive away.
- 272. I'm gonna be sat here
with the engine running.
- 273. I can't. I can't.
- 274. - You can. You can.
- I can't. I can't. I can't. I can't.
- 275. - You can.
- I can't.
- 276. We don't have much time, Kenny.
- 277. - It's not real. This is not real.
- You can do this.
- 278. Keep it together.
Please hold it together.
- 279. - Shut up, shut up, shut up! Shut up!
- 280. Have you got a bag?
- 281. Glasses. Breathe through your nose.
- 282. Give me money.
- 283. Just give me money!
- 284. - Yes. Okay.
- Lots of it. I need lots of it.
- 285. Sh-should I use your bag?
- 286. Take it.
- 287. I'm going to pass this back
to you now. Is that okay?
- 288. There was some bloke standing there
on his phone freaking me out.
- 289. - Did you get it?
- 290. Go faster.
- 291. Speed limit's 40.
Wanna get stopped for speeding now?
- 292. - Oh, shit.
- 293. That's a siren.
- 294. Shh! Shush.
- 295. - Let's go!
- Shut up.
- 296. Wait, wait.
- 297. Come on.
- 298. Come on.
- 299. Okay.
- 300. We're okay.
- 301. We should text them, no?
Tell them we got the money.
- 302. - They say we got to take it somewhere.
- 303. This is it.
- 304. Yeah.
- 305. Here we go.
- 306. "Final instruction."
- 307. "Take car away and destroy."
- 308. Destroy the car.
- 309. "Just you alone."
- 310. Why just you?
- 311. I got to take the money
somewhere over there.
- 312. Why? Why have I got to do it?
- 313. Fuck knows.
- 314. So...
- 315. You better go, yeah?
- 316. Hey, you got this far, haven't you?
- 317. Just drop it off. That's it.
- 318. You'll be all right.
- 319. Hey, listen, Kenny. Look.
I'm sorry about— just back there.
- 320. Shouting at you. Calling you stuff.
- 321. I'm an all right bloke really.
I swear I am, when it's—
- 322. When stuff's normal.
- 323. You take care, yeah?
- 324. Yeah, yeah. Hang on, hang on.
- 325. They told me I had
to set this thing off first.
- 326. Okay.
- 327. You got the prize money?
- 328. - Prize money?
- You know, for the... fight?
- 329. How is there a fight?
- 330. - They didn't tell you?
- 331. We've got to fight...
- 332. or else they post everything
they've got on us.
- 333. Winner takes the money.
- 334. We've got to do it.
- 335. I mean...
- 336. They're watching.
- 337. What sort of fight?
How do we know when it's over?
- 338. How... How do we know who's won?
- 339. I don't know about you,
but my life's over if this gets out.
- 340. Fucking over.
- 341. What they get you for?
- 342. I just looked at some photos.
- 343. That's all.
I just looked at one or two photos.
- 344. Yeah.
- 345. Yeah, yeah,
I just looked at pictures too.
- 346. How young were they? In the pictures?
- 347. How young?
- 348. Yeah.
- 349. Well, me too.
- 350. Look, mate. Don't. Please.
- 351. Please.
- 352. Please.
- 353. Mindy?
- 354. Is that what you've become?
- 355. - A dirty, sick, disgusting pervert?
- Hey, relax!
- 356. Look at me! Is that what you are?
- 357. What did you do, Kenny?
They're saying it's kids!
- 358. That you've been looking at kids!
- 359. And Lindsey saw it.
There's a video of you.
- 360. All of her friends have got it!
- 361. Kids, Kenny! Tell me that's not true!