After learning about a new service that lets people stay in touch with the deceased, a lonely, grieving Martha reconnects with her late lover.
Request examples:
!req Black Mirror 2x1 [02:32]
!req Black Mirror 2x1 [Black Mirror 2x1]
Syntax: !req EPISODE [quote or timestamp] (max. 8 square brackets)
For quotes, now you can request by index (e.g !req Black Mirror 2x1 [10-11]; !req Black Mirror 2x1 [20] [24]). Keep in mind, though, that index numbers might change at any time.
You can also generate a copy command with the quotes. Hover the desired subtitle and enter the amount of lines you want to copy.
Note: you must use specific languages with their specific pages/discord channels.
1. 人人影视英剧社倾情奉献
《黑镜》
第二季 第一集
2. m 11564 I 11535 I 1710 I 1770 I 13346 I 14352 I 1790 I 1840 I 15963 I 229107 I 229182 I 14596 I 135122 I 207227 I 137227 I 115172 I 11593 I 12676 I 11564 I 10476 I 11593 I 115172 I 93227 I 23227 I 95122 I 8496 I 0182 I 0107 I 7063 I 450 I 500 I 8752 I 9746 I 520 I 590 I 11535
m 3250 I 3550 I 33247 I 35447 I 399136 I 369136 I 32853 I 288136 I 257136 I 3250 m 4670 I 4970 I 47447 I 49647 I 541136 I 511136 I 47053 I 430136 I 399136 I 4670 m 5451 I 5831 I 58314 I 56814 I 56819 I 58319 I 58330 I 56830 I 56834 I 59934 I 59930 I 58330 I 58319 I 59919 I 59914 I 58314 I 5831 I 6111 b 616 1 622 6 622 10 I 62236 I 6520 I 6780 I 64441 I 62241 I 62247 I 59647 I 59754 I 62554 I 62568 I 54168 I 54154 I 57254 I 57147 I 54547 I 5451 m 58372 I 58385 I 56985 I 56990 I 59890 I 59885 I 58385 I 58372 I 61172 b 615 72 621 78 621 82 I 65344 I 67844 I 64486 I 62186 I 621103 I 597103 I 597136 I 570136 I 564126 I 562136 I 542136 I 548107 I 568107 I 565121 I 571121 I 571103 I 547103 I 54772 I 58372 m 600107 I 620107 I 624124 I 65389 I 67989 I 642136 I 615136 I 618132 I 606132 I 600107 m 6890 I 7160 I 72115 I 73215 I 73230 I 71856 I 73156 I 735100 I 721100 I 71759 I 71464 I 714136 I 693136 I 69379 I 67679 I 70730 I 67930 I 67915 I 69415 I 6890 m 7380 I 8040 b 807 0 813 6 813 9 I 81387 I 79487 I 79414 I 75614 I 75687 I 76377 I 76321 I 78721 I 78791 I 79891 I 798120 I 820120 I 812136 I 778136 I 77890 I 748136 I 723136 I 75687 I 73887 I 7380 m 257151 I 275151 I 297182 I 319151 I 337151 I 304197 I 304227 I 290227 I 290197 I 257151 m 337151 I 355151 I 377182 I 399151 I 417151 I 384197 I 384227 I 370227 I 370197 I 337151 m 425192 I 447192 b 445 181 427 181 425 192 I 410192 b 414 162 458 162 462 192 I 462206 I 425206 b 425 210 429 212 433 213 I 462213 I 462227 I 433227 b 412 227 408 203 410 192 m 462151 I 532151 I 532165 I 504165 I 504227 I 489227 I 489165 I 462165 I 462151 m 580172 I 580186 I 549186 b 543 186 543 192 549 192 I 565192 b 589 192 589 227 565 227 I 532227 I 532213 I 565213 b 570 213 570 206 565 206 I 549206 b 524 206 524 172 549 172 I 580172 m 592213 I 606213 I 606227 I 592227 I 592213 m 639172 I 665172 I 665186 I 639186 b 623 186 623 213 639 213 I 665213 I 665227 I 639227 b 603 227 603 172 639 172 m 700184 b 722 184 722 215 700 215 I 700229 b 740 229 740 170 700 170 b 660 170 660 229 700 229 I 700215 b 680 215 680 184 700 184 m 737172 I 782172 b 803 172 813 177 813 198 I 813228 I 799228 I 799198 b 799 186 793 187 782 187 I 782228 I 768228 I 768187 I 752187 I 752228 I 737228 I 737172
3. 原创翻译 双语字幕
4. 格鲁吉亚反叛者正式对几近造成
'Georgian rebels have formally claimed responsibility
5. 俄罗斯金融基础设施
for the Narwhal virus that brought Russia's
6. 崩溃的独角鲸病毒负责
financial infrastructure to near collapse.
7. 智能合成肌肉测试成功
'Successful testing of intelligent synthetic flesh
8. 该产品旨在帮助截肢病人重新站立
'aimed at getting multiple amputees back on their feet
9. 被赞为重大突破
'is hailed as a major breakthrough.'
10. 亲爱的
Hon?
11. - 在其它地区 -艾什
- 'Elsewhere...' - Ash.
12. 艾什
Ash!
13. 接一下
Can you take those?
14. 我在你那杯里擤鼻涕了 行吗
I snotted in yours, is that OK?
15. 行啊
Yeah. ..
16. 什么
What?
17. 手 烫手
Palms - burning palms.
18. 擦 对不起
Shit! Sorry.
19. 放杂物箱里
Glove box.
20. 安全驾驶
21. 这个不行 迪斯科我可不听
Oh, no, you don't, I draw the line at disco.
22. 那刚才那首是什么
What were we just listening to?
23. 不是 那是比吉斯的歌 谁不喜欢比吉斯
No, the Bee Gees wrote that, everybody likes the Bee Gees.
24. - 你才不喜欢 -我喜欢
- You don't. - I do.
25. 十年了 你一次都没放过
Ten years, you haven't played them once.
26. 耳机听说过吗
Have you heard of headphones?
27. 那你告诉我你最喜欢比吉斯哪首歌
Come on then, what's your favourite Bee Gees track?
28. 《你的爱有多深》
How Deep Is Your Love.
29. 你根本不喜欢这首
You do not like How Deep Is Your Love!
30. 这很正常 没什么不对的
It's perfectly natural, there's nothing wrong with it.
31. 就是不太像你
It's not very you.
32. 你这个贱人
You're such a dick.
33. 我要撞车了 我会的
I will crash this van. I will.
34. 我要故意撞车了
I will crash this van on purpose!
35. 就回来
36. 翻译:爱卿遛小鸟 肉松 木月 和小蟹 any沫沫滴 草草
37. 翻译:痒痒和他的小跟班儿 后期:zzzyusa
38. 校对&总监:草草 时间轴:暮暮. Lee 旺TY的Jessie 今 小狱 吉吉
39. 在杂物箱里
Glove box.
40. 汤可以吗
Soup all right?
41. 好啊 太棒了
Yeah, great.
42. 番茄还是烤番茄
Tomato or roasted tomato?
43. 第二个
The second one.
44. 只有一个碗 你用鞋吃行吗
There's only one bowl, do you mind having yours out of a shoe?
45. 好啊
Mm-hm.
46. 你这干什么
What was that for?
47. 看看你还存在不
Just checking you're still solid.
48. 我看你要掉进那里去了
You keep vanishing. Down there.
49. 那玩意就是个小偷 你在干什么
It's a thief, that thing. What are you doing?
50. 就分享一下
Just sharing that.
51. 我觉得会有人感觉好笑
I thought people might find it funny.
52. 不好笑啊 多甜蜜
It's not funny. It's sweet.
53. 相信我 那天可不怎么甜蜜
Trust me, that day wasn't sweet.
54. 我们去了野生动物园
We'd gone to a safari park.
55. 杰克去世后第一次全家出游
First family outing after Jack died.
56. 猴子爬了一车 却没人说话
There was monkeys all over the car and no-one saying anything.
57. 妈妈开车回家 那可前所未有
Mum drove home, that was a first.
58. 第二天早上我一下楼
When I came down the next morning,
59. 发现那边墙上杰克的照片都没了
all Jack's photos were gone from that wall.
60. 她把照片都放在阁楼里
She put them in the attic.
61. 她就是这么面对失去
That's how she dealt with stuff.
62. 爸爸死后 他的照片也上了阁楼
And then when Dad died, up went his photos.
63. 她只留了这一张
She just left this one here.
64. 她的独子 冲她假笑
Her only boy, giving her a fake smile.
65. 她不知道这是假笑
She didn't know it was fake.
66. 也许这才更糟
Maybe that makes it worse.
67. 我操
Oh... Oh, shit...
68. 我操
Oh, shit...
69. 抱歉
Sorry.
70. 没事
It's OK.
71. 要我...
Do you want me to...?
72. 不 不用了
No, it's all right.
73. 我不介意的
I don't mind.
74. 不过我已经精疲力尽了
I am knackered though... so...
75. 没事的
Don't worry.
76. 真的吗
Sure?
77. 真的
I'm sure.
78. 我爱你
I love you.
79. 我也爱你
Love you too.
80. 快换衣服
Hey, get dressed.
81. 车子两点前要还回去
Van's got to be back by two
82. 不然就要加收一天的钱了
or they'll do us for an extra day.
83. 刚来活儿了
Job's just come in.
84. 今天之内就得画完
Needs to be done by the end of play today.
85. 好吧
All right.
86. 一整页呢
It is a full page.
87. 没事的
No, no, it's fine.
88. 我就独自一人开过去
I'll drive all the way there alone...
89. 独自一人选辆车
Pick the car up alone...
90. 再独自一人开回来
drive all the way back alone...
91. 还要自己做午餐
I have to make my own lunch...
92. 别说了 我心都碎了
Oh, stop it, you're breaking my heart.
93. 再见
Bye-bye.
94. 我是艾什 我太忙或者太懒 接不了电话
'Hi, this is Ash. I'm too busy or lazy to answer,
95. 留言吧
'so leave your message.'
96. 你有客户序列号吗
'Do you have a customer reference number?'
97. 没有 我就是
I don't, no. I was just...
98. 客户姓名呢
'What name is it in?'
99. 斯达莫 艾什·斯达莫
Um... Starmer. Ash Starmer.
100. 好的 稍等
'OK, just a moment.'
101. 车还没还
'It's not been returned yet, no,
102. 两点前应该还的
'and it's meant to be back by two, so...'
103. 他们关门了 打过去也没用
They're closed now, no point calling back,
104. 他的手机直接转接到语音信箱
and his just goes straight to messages.
105. 那些手机电池太烂了
Those batteries are a joke.
106. 他肯定很快就回来 也许就是...
He'll be on his way. He's probably just...
107. 我怕他是出什么事了
I'm just scared something's happened to him.
108. 没事的
Nothing's happened.
109. 难说啊
But something could've happened to him.
110. 亲爱的 没事的
No, look, sweetheart, nothing's happened,
111. 是你在瞎操心
you're just working yourself up,
112. 净往坏处想
imagining the worst possible thing,
113. 也许他只是在一个没信号的地方
and it's just, he's probably stuck somewhere with no reception.
114. 很不真实 是吧
It's not real, is it?
115. 给马克守丧时 我也觉得这都不是真的
At Mark's wake, I sat there thinking it's not real.
116. 那些人看起来不真实 声音也不真实
The people didn't look real, their voices weren't real.
117. 就好像你在太空漫步 没人能...
It's like you're out on a spacewalk and no-one can...
118. 萨拉
Sarah.
119. 我可以替你报名加入一个东西
I can sign you up to something that helps.
120. 当时让我好受许多
It helped me.
121. 能让你跟他对话
It will let you speak to him.
122. 我知道他死了 正是这样才有效
I know he's dead, but it wouldn't work if he wasn't.
123. 别担心 不是什么神神怪怪的东西
And don't worry, it's not some crazy spiritual thing.
124. 他严重依赖网络 所以会很完美
He was a heavy user, he'd be perfect...
125. 请你闭嘴
Please shut up.
126. 目前还在测试阶段 但我有邀请码
I mean, it's still in beta, but I've got an invite...
127. 请你闭嘴
Please shut up.
128. 你什么都不用做 我帮你注册就好
You won't have to do anything, I'll just sign you up...