- 1. Begin the audition.
- 2. Impressive.
You are all hired.
- 3. Your objective is to retrieve
- 4. The one who succeeds collects
- 5. Do not disappoint me.
- 6. > You ready?
- 7. Remember to think out there,
- 8. Don't just try to muscle it.
- 9. Might isn't always right.
- 10. > I know.
- 11. But it's always fun.
- 12. Aah!
- 13. > Show-off.
- 14. > Focus, Ben. Think!
- 15. > Don't worry, Grandpa.
- 16. > Aah!
- 17. Ugh!
- 18. > Ha ha ha.
- 19. Oops. My bad.
- 20. > You rockhead, you almost
turned me into swiss cheese.
- 21. > I said I was sorry.
- 22. What else do you want?
- 23. > What we want is for you to
- 24. take that thing on your wrist
- 25. more seriously, Ben.
- 26. It's not a toy.
- 27. You've got to think
when you use it.
- 28. > I know, but come on!
- 29. You guys have seen the action.
- 30. I'm the baddest Ben in town.
- 31. I've kicked so much alien butt,
- 32. my feet hurt.
- 33. > Yeah, well, one of these
days, you're gonna screw around
- 34. and get your own butt kicked,
- 35. And I hope I'm there to see it.
- 36. > Dream on, geek face.
- 37. > Uh-oh.
That doesn't sound good.
- 38. > This is where the omnitrix
was last activated.
- 39. > You can say that again.
- 40. A rock pile like this is better
off space dust.
- 41. > Whoa! Big talk
from a gear head.
- 42. > Get in my way again, and I'll
- 43. teach you how to say
- 44. > Huh. Looks like nobody's home.
- 45. > Not for a while.
- 46. My intellimap program says this
- 47. Is Slatterville.
Incorporated in 1857 after the
- 48. discovery of silver.
- 49. Went bust in the late fifties
When the mine ran out.
- 50. > Why does everything out of
your mouth sound like a book
- 51. report?
- 52. I think I found the problem.
- 53. Leaky fuel line.
- 54. > Uh, lucky shot?
- 55. > I should be able
to patch it up.
- 56. > Sorry, Grandpa.
- 57. Let me help.
Maybe four arms.
- 58. No, wait. Upgrade.
- 59. > I think you've done enough,
- 60. I'll handle this.
- 61. > Ok. Guess I'll just
check this place out.
- 62. > Maybe you should, uh...
- 63. > make sure he doesn't somehow
- 64. blow everything up?
I'm on it.
- 65. > Oh, talk about old school.
- 66. Look at all this junk.
- 67. > Ben? Ben!
- 68. Calling all dweebs!
- 69. Uhh...
> What's the matter, Gwen?
- 70. You look like you've seen
- 71. Freak.
- 72. Ha ha ha.
- 73. > Get over yourself, Doofus.
- 74. You don't scare me.
- 75. But he does!
- 76. Aah!
- 77. > No problem.
I'll handle this guy.
- 78. Oh, man.
You put the "ug" in ugly.
- 79. > hand over the omnitrix, and I
- 80. Promise you won't suffer... much.
- 81. > Dream on, claw boy.
- 82. What's he talking about?
- 83. > Duh. Why else would
some alien track you down?
- 84. It wants the watch, Einstein.
- 85. > You don't have to get snotty
- 86. about it, miss know-it-all.
- 87. Sorry, crabby, the watch and I
- 88. are kind of attached.
- 89. > Not for long.
- 90. > you have no idea who
you're messing with.
- 91. > I was just about to say
the same thing.
- 92. > Oh, yeah?
Do you know this one?
- 93. Now you see me, now you don't.
- 94. > Heh heh heh.
- 95. > You're as arrogant
as you are dimwitted.
- 96. > Blech!
- 97. What happened?
- 98. > Your protoplasm is now
- 99. solidified, making it easier to
- 100. do this!
- 101. > Oh, man.
- 102. Who is this guy?
- 103. > Remember when I said I wanted
to be there when you finally got
- 104. your butt kicked?
I take it way back.
- 105. You're the super guy.
- 106. > You better keep your claws
- 107. > Hardly worth the hunt.
- 108. > Ben, give him a lift!
- 109. Ben, are you ok?
- 110. > Oh, man. That was
even weirder than when
- 111. I normally go ghostfreak.
- 112. > Come on.
Let's get out of here before
- 113. Crabcake wakes up.
- 114. > What happened?
- 115. > You know, the usual.
- 116. Some jumbo-sized crustacean
- 117. burst out of the ground
and attacked Ben.
- 118. It said it wanted the watch,
- 119. Only it kept calling
it the Omnitrix.
- 120. > Just let me go four arms, and
- 121. I'll turn him into
a seafood Special.
- 122. > No time.
Repairs are done.
- 123. We're out of here.
- 124. > But, grandpa.
- 125. > No sign of crab guy yet.
- 126. > Well, he better not show up
- 127. if he knows what's good for him.
- 128. > I think we just picked
up a hitchhiker!
- 129. > Aah!
- 130. > Who's that?
- 131. > Beats me!
- 132. > In there.
- 133. > Remember me?
- 134. > Whew. The coast is clear.
- 135. > Don't you get tired of being
- 136. wrong all the time?
- 137. > The omnitrix.
Give it to me!
- 138. > Come on.
Do something. Anything!
- 139. > Now what?
- 140. > We take a ride.
- 141. > What a pathetic
excuse for prey.
- 142. > We got company closing
- 143. > We need a plan.
- 144. > Yes! Who needs a plan
when you have the watch?
- 145. I'll take care of this.
- 146. > No, Ben.
That's just what it wants.
- 147. Ben!
- 148. Ben, come on!
- 149. > I'll catch up.
- 150. First I've got to put some dents
- 151. In this walking soda machine.
- 152. > Back off.
- 153. That reward's mine.
- 154. > Well, you don't have
to get personal.
- 155. > Uhh!
- 156. > Billions of beings on this
- 157. planet, and the omnitrix winds
- 158. up on the wrist
of a foolhardy youth.
- 159. > Well, like I told your
- 160. buddies, this
thing doesn't come Off.
- 161. I've tried.
- 162. > Of course it doesn't.
- 163. Its power utilizes alien dna,
- 164. which binds to the host's own
- 165. genetic structure.
- 166. It cannot simply be removed like
- 167. taking off a hat.
- 168. > Uhh!
- 169. > Your choice of warriors is
- 170. based solely on brute strength
- 171. without regard for any strategy.
- 172. Do you ever pause to consider
- 173. your actions at all?
- 174. > Hey, I kick more than
my share of alien butt.
- 175. > Such as your recent success
- 176. in the mine shaft with the
- 177. > It was two against one.
- 178. > You were moments away from
- 179. losing your life
and the Omnitrix.
- 180. Victory should have been swift
- 181. > Uhh!
- 182. > The omnitrix is not some toy
for your amusement.
- 183. It's the most powerful weapon
in the galaxy.
- 184. The key to an epic battle
between good and evil.
- 185. > Then whose side are you on?
- 186. > You're still alive,
- 187. > You're a good guy?
- 188. > My mission is to retrieve the
- 189. Omnitrix at all costs.
- 190. Since it is attached to you, I
will bring you back for its
- 191. removal.
> Oh, no.
- 192. I'm not going anywhere.
- 193. > It's not your choice.
- 194. > It is now. Uhh!
- 195. > It's disturbing how little
you know of this alien's
- 196. strengths or weaknesses.
- 197. You barely scratched the surface
of its potential.
- 198. > Yeah?
- 199. So what makes you such
- 200. You're... me.
- 201. > Wrong.
I am a noble warrior.
- 202. You are an impulsive annoyance.
- 203. We have wasted enough time.
- 204. > Hey! Let me down!
- 205. > Looking for this?
- 206. You're not getting off this
- 207. planet with the omnitrix, and
- 208. just to be sure...
- 209. > Hands off.
- 210. > Let me go!
- 211. > See, we've decided to work
- 212. together and split the reward...
- 213. And you in half.
- 214. > Don't blow a gasket,
- 215. I know what I'm doing.
- 216. > What are we waiting for?
- 217. We've got to save them.
- 218. > Don't be foolish.
- 219. Keeping the omnitrix secure
- 220. is the only priority here.
- 221. > Not to me.
That's my family.
- 222. > You cannot save them.
- 223. You would soon be overpowered
- 224. and captured.
- 225. The obvious choice is for me to
- 226. retrieve my hoverboard so that
- 227. we may leave the planet.
- 228. > but-
> stay here.
- 229. > All right. Hero time.
- 230. > Remember to think out there,
- 231. Don't just try to muscle it.
- 232. Might isn't always right.
- 233. > Your choice of warriors is
- 234. based solely on brute strength
- 235. without regard for any strategy.
- 236. Do you ever pause to consider
- 237. your actions at all?
- 238. > Get off me, you tiny,
- 239. > There should be a nerve
cluster in here somewhere.
- 240. > Aah!
- 241. Oh!
- 242. Aah!
- 243. > One down.
- 244. > Ben, run!
- 245. Aah!
- 246. > No!
- 247. > Guess who.
- 248. > I told you to stay
out of my way.
- 249. > Wonder what would happen
if I did this!
- 250. > I hate this planet.
- 251. > Only way to beat the desert
- 252. heat, don't you think?
- 253. > Pretty smart... For a human.
- 254. I'll return as soon
as I am able.
- 255. > What about this?
- 256. > It's in good hands until then.
- 257. This may be of some use in the
- 258. > Oh, man! Are you serious?
- 259. Hold on. You said you needed
this to get off the planet.
- 260. > Selective disinformation.
- 261. > Huh?
> He lied.
- 262. How come you get all the cool
- 263. > Fits my style.
- 264. > Right. I have something
for you, too.
- 265. > Uhh! Hey!
What'd you do that for?
- 266. > Wouldn't want that big head
of yours to get sunburned.
- 267. > Betrayed.
- 268. > Sensors indicate the omnitrix
- 269. is not with the mercenaries.
- 270. > It would appear the creature
- 271. who possesses the omnitrix is as
clever as it is fierce.
- 272. But I shall
not be denied.