- 1. Out of the way, grandpa.
I got a major withdrawal
- 2. Oh!
- 3. > What do you have that's
nonfat with less than 3% sugar?
- 4. What about you, kid?
- 5. > I'm about to go rocky road.
- 6. > Hit it.
- 7. > Your cash request
has been denied.
- 8. > Ohh! Unh!
- 9. > Where do you think
- 10. Good work, Ben.
> Oh, yeah.
- 11. I'm ready for anything.
Bring it on.
- 12. What's next?
- 13. > We're heading off to see
- 14. your Aunt Vera for the weekend.
- 15. > Aw, boring old aunt Vera?
- 16. > When aunt vera said she
wanted to move away from it
- 17. all, she really meant it.
- 18. > Oh, man.
This summer was supposed to be
- 19. About f-u-n, not hanging out in
- 20. some old lady's place.
- 21. > I like aunt Vera.
- 22. > Duh.
That's because you act like
- 23. you're 100 years old.
- 24. > It's been years since I've
- 25. seen max and the kids.
- 26. I'm not sure I'll even
- 27. Stop by and say hello.
- 28. > I'd like that.
- 29. Ohh! Help me-mm-
- 30. > This is gonna be so boring.
- 31. Their idea of excitement in
- 32. this place is probably watching
- 33. the grass grow.
- 34. Whoa!
Did you see that?
- 35. > See what?
- 36. The heat must be frying that
- 37. pea-sized brain of yours.
- 38. > Seriously, why do old people
- 39. have to live where it's so hot?
- 40. Hey!
- 41. > Ha ha ha!
- 42. Ha ha ha!
- 43. > Huh, they really make you
- 44. feel welcome here.
- 45. > Just watch your cheeks.
- 46. Vera's a pincher.
- 47. > Max.
- 48. > I can't believe you're
- 49. And look at you two.
- 50. So grown up!
- 51. > Ow.
- 52. > Ow.
- 53. > Come on in.
- 54. I can't wait to chew the fat
with all of you.
- 55. > Ugh.
Why do old people's houses
- 56. always smell like somebody's
- 57. cooking socks or something?
- 58. > Oh, Vera, this is delicious.
- 59. Now, what are these brown
- 60. chunks in the mold?
- 61. > Pork chops.
- 62. And the white parts are
- 63. cauliflower.
- 64. So, Ben, what have you been
- 65. doing so far this summer?
- 66. > Dealing with
alien life forms.
- 67. > Oh, you.
- 68. > Aunt vera, is that a stuffed
- 69. red-billed north american
- 70. > Ohh! How perceptive, Gwen.
- 71. And did you know the song of
- 72. the red-billed north american
- 73. chickadee is actually...
- 74. > a call indicating alarm or
- 75. excitement?
- 76. > I am totally stuffed.
- 77. > Ben, would you like
- 78. > Now we're talking.
- 79. Ugh!
- 80. Coffee as a candy?
- 81. Is this some kind of joke?
- 82. I need to use the bathroom.
- 83. It's attack of the old people.
- 84. I got to get out of here.
- 85. > And this one is a Valentiana.
- 86. Can you hear the ocean?
- 87. > Loser.
- 88. Loser.
- 89. Ha ha ha!
- 90. > Ben?
- 91. > See you.
- 92. Wouldn't want to be you.
- 93. There has to be something fun
- 94. to do around here.
- 95. Hello.
- 96. Mm. Apple pie.
- 97. Ecch.
- 98. Ninja old people.
- 99. Wonder what Mr. Friendly's
- 100. This place just keeps getting
- 101. Weirder by the minute.
- 102. Aah!
- 103. I didn't see your face suddenly
- 104. pop on the back of your head.
- 105. I swear.
- 106. What kind of vitamins are these
- 107. freaky old people taking?
- 108. Come on.
- 109. Let me go!
- 110. > Fore!
- 111. No!
- 112. Aah!
- 113. Ok. What just happened here?
- 114. Grandpa, Gwen!
- 115. > Shh.
Your Aunt Vera's in bed.
- 116. > Seriously?
- 117. It's, like, only 6:30.
- 118. Listen.
This whole place is way
- 119. creepier than I thought.
- 120. First, this old lady runs up a
- 121. wall and then munches a fly.
- 122. Then Marty, that weird
- 123. next-door neighbor, is an E.T.
- 124. or something with a face in the
- 125. Back of his head and these
- 126. long, sticky arms, and this body
- 127. that oozed right through this
- 128. > Ben, you snuck out.
Aunt Vera was hurt.
- 129. > Eh, she's old.
- 130. Ok. I say I go four arms, and we
- 131. check out Marty's apartment.
- 132. > Well, maybe we should do
- 133. but you stay as you are.
- 134. Us old fogies don't forget
as much as you think.
- 135. > You know, ever since you've
- 136. had that watch, you're like a
- 137. magnet for the weird.
- 138. > You're right.
- 139. > Very funny.
- 140. > Hello?
- 141. > Well, nothing here seems
out of whack.
- 142. > Except for what he rolled up
- 143. in his rug that was right here.
- 144. > You two sleep well.
- 145. I'll be in the guest room
if you need me.
- 146. > But, Grandpa-
- 147. > There's nothing more we can
- 148. I'm going for an early walk in
- 149. the morning, but once I'm back,
- 150. we'll check things out again.
- 151. Now, get some rest.
- 152. > Prune juice, prune juice,
- 153. And, oh, what a surprise,
- 154. more prune juice.
- 155. Why does it seem old people
- 156. were always old?
- 157. > Morning, Aunt Vera.
How'd you sleep?
- 158. > Just fine.
- 159. How about you?
- 160. > Fine, Aunt Vera.
- 161. > I made you some coffee.
- 162. Sorry!
- 163. > Clean it up!
- 164. Clean it up right now!
- 165. > I'm sorry.
- 166. > Where did your
- 167. > He said he was going for an
- 168. > Well, behave yourselves.
- 169. I'll be back soon.
- 170. > She's totally one of them.
- 171. > One of what?
- 172. > Whatever's possessing
these old people.
- 173. Something or someone's got to
- 174. Aunt vera and who knows how
- 175. many other of the fossils
- 176. > So, where we headed,
- 177. > We need to get to that
- 178. trapdoor by the dumpster.
- 179. > Is the food supply ready
- 180. > The pods are in the final
stages of gestation.
- 181. What about the young ones?
- 182. > Too chewy.
- 183. They need to age more before
- 184. they get nice and tender.
- 185. > I'm not talking about eating.
- 186. The boy suspects too much.
- 187. > It's right over there.
- 188. > Just follow
the disgusting smell.
- 189. Duck!
- 190. > Run!
- 191. > Guys, what's going on?
- 192. > They're everywhere!
- 193. > I know.
- 194. I'll protect you.
- 195. > Let's get out of here.
- 196. > Oh, this is not good.
- 197. No!
- 198. > Come on.
- 199. > Unh!
- 200. > Got it.
- 201. That's scary.
- 202. I'm starting to speak mutt.
- 203. Whoa!
- 204. Does the expression "look
- 205. before you leap" mean anything
- 206. Move it!
- 207. These tunnels must go under
the whole complex.
- 208. Aah!
- 209. > You wouldn't want to hurt
- 210. old Grandpa Max, now, would you?
- 211. > Hey, short, dumb, and hairy,
- 212. rule one, he's not Grandpa.
- 213. He's an alien freak.
- 214. and that leads to rule two,
- 215. which is we kick alien butt.
- 216. What?
- 217. Whoa! You don't come
with seat belts!
- 218. Remember?
- 219. Look out!
- 220. Hey, freak show, what do I look
- 221. like, a crash-test dummy?
- 222. > Listen. I don't know
what it is, but I
- 223. picked up some kind
of scent in Here.
- 224. > It's like everyone in
- 225. retirement village has been
- 226. podded up.
- 227. > Grandpa.
- 228. > Oh, I was out for a walk,
- 229. and then, oh, I can't remember
- 230. what happened next.
- 231. > I wouldn't do that
if I were you.
- 232. > Well, you're not me.
- 233. > Not yet I'm not.
- 234. >You can fill me in later.
- 235. > Look what's back here.
- 236. > Their ship.
- 237. > They found it.
We can't let them out.
- 238. > Get the pods on board.
- 239. They've been marinating
- 240. > Marinating?
- 241. > They've got Aunt Vera.
- 242. > You guys really burn me up.
- 243. Now I'm going to return
- 244. > Whatever you are, you just
- 245. made a terrible mistake.
- 246. Us limaxes live for the heat.
- 247. Why do you think we came to the
- 248. desert in the summer?
- 249. > They hate water!
- 250. Aunt vera when she
was in the kitchen.
- 251. > Or Marty when I was
on the golf cart.
- 252. See you, slime ball.
- 253. > Sorry. There's no
dry-thru service here.
- 254. We should put them all back in
- 255. their condos so they'll think
they never left.
- 256. > That could take hours.
- 257. > Give me a few minutes. I'll
see if accelerate can help out.
- 258. > Don't be strangers.
- 259. > We won't.
> Bye, Aunt Vera.
- 260. > Bye, dear.
Oh, this is for the road.
- 261. Ben told me how much you liked
- 262. my gelatin mold.
- 263. This one's lime with chunks of
- 264. grouper and chickpeas.
- 265. > Uh, thanks.
- 266. > I'm sorry, Ben, if there
wasn't enough excitement here
- 267. for you. I hope you weren't
bored to tears.
- 268. > Actually, it turned out
better than I thought.
- 269. > I'm glad.
- 270. Well, have fun on the road.
- 271. > I will.
- 272. > Oh, and, Ben, keep up the
- 273. good work dealing with all
- 274. those aliens you were telling
- 275. > You're kidding, right?
> Of course, dear.