- 1. We're live on the scene of a
high-speed police pursuit of an
- 2. armored car stolen earlier
today from the federal reserve
- 3. It is believed the thieves also
have a hostage.
- 4. Wait. What's this?
- 5. Yes. It looks like we have
another alien sighting.
- 6. we don't know where these
- 7. strange creatures come from,
- 8. but they seem to
be here to help.
- 9. The omnitrix wasted on
- 10. pointless heroics.
- 11. Shall I dispatch more drones
- 12. to retrieve it?
- 13. No.
- 14. I will see to this task myself.
- 15. Another nightmare, Ben?
- 16. It was that weird alien from
- 17. my vision, only bigger, uglier,
- 18. and scarier.
- 19. Sure you weren't just
- 20. looking in a mirror?
- 21. It was just a bad dream, son.
- 22. We can talk about
it in the morning.
- 23. It seemed so real.
- 24. He looked right at me and said,
- 25. "I'm coming for you now."
- 26. Change of plan.
- 27. We're hitting
the road right now.
- 28. Grandpa, it's 3:00
in the morning.
- 29. Best way to beat the traffic.
- 30. Uh, grandpa, what's with
the lead foot?
- 31. I want to make Mount
Rushmore by nightfall.
- 32. I'm so bored.
- 33. Let me play a game.
- 34. I would, but I think this
- 35. will be a good lesson for you
- 36. to learn how to entertain
- 37. The omnitrix has been
- 38. Pinpoint its location.
- 39. I have you now.
- 40. Hey! What gives?
- 41. Sorry. You are a loser and
- 42. always will be.
- 43. Aah! Ben!
- 44. Get out of my computer.
- 45. What? I'm just entertaining myself.
- 46. This is my private property,
- 47. And you're getting your cooties
all over it.
- 48. Ooh! What's this?
- 49. A diary!
- 50. "dear diary, my cousin Ben is
- 51. Such a"-
- 52. Doofus, knock it off!
- 53. Ben, now is not the time to
- 54. go alien.
Do you understand?
- 55. I was just fooling around.
- 56. We can't afford to attract
- 57. attention right now.
- 58. What kind of attention could
- 59. I attract in here?
- 60. Never mind.
- 61. We have lost
the omnitrix signal.
- 62. No matter.
- 63. I've narrowed down its location.
- 64. I know just how to draw this
- 65. Earthling out.
- 66. What's going on over there?
- 67. I'm sure the local
- 68. authorities have the situation
- 69. well in hand.
- 70. Aah!
- 71. Looks like it's hero time!
- 72. Ben, I don't think that's
- 73. the best ide-
- 74. Time to turn up the
- 75. heatblast on these guys.
- 76. What's going on?
- 77. Aah, aah!
- 78. Unh!
- 79. Hey. Why don't you pick on
- 80. someone with real firepower?
- 81. Oh, man.
- 82. I didn't mean all at once.
- 83. Why do I get the feeling you
- 84. were expecting me?
- 85. Unh!
- 86. Huh?
- 87. You!
- 88. You're the alien
from my visions.
- 89. At last we meet, the being
- 90. that has caused
me so much trouble.
- 91. Who are you?
- 92. I am vilgax, and I have come
- 93. for the omnitrix.
- 94. And, uh, I'm guessing you're
- 95. not with the good guys.
- 96. Aah!
- 97. Unh!
- 98. Ok. This guy's really tough.
- 99. I've got to slow him down.
- 100. Unh!
- 101. No! It can't be.
- 102. Not so tough when you can't
- 103. move, are you?
- 104. Ben, grandpa says
to get in now!
- 105. What are you talking about?
- 106. I'm just about to kick
- 107. Benjamin, get in!
- 108. Believe when I say, you do
- 109. not want to pick a fight
- 110. Uh, how do you know his name
- 111. is vilgax?
- 112. Grandpa, what aren't you
- 113. telling us?
- 114. Unh!
- 115. Two robot goons closing
- 116. Hold on!
- 117. We can't keep this up
- 118. Things are gonna get a whole
- 119. lot worse if we don't get to
- 120. Unh!
- 121. Why? What's at mount rushmore?
- 122. Gwen, this is not the time
- 123. to explain.
- 124. You're gonna have to trust me.
- 125. Well I'm not going down
- 126. without a fight.
- 127. Yes!
- 128. Ben, wait!
- 129. Float like a butterfly but
- 130. sting like a stinkfly!
- 131. Unh!
- 132. Give me the omnitrix.
- 133. Who is this guy?
- 134. Where are we going?
- 135. We have to help Ben!
- 136. We will, but first, we'll
- 137. need to get some special help.
- 138. Let me guess-at
- 139. Grandpa, you're really freaking
- 140. me out.
- 141. Aah!
- 142. I grow tired of this.
- 143. Hey! How'd you do that?
- 144. A child?
- 145. The omnitrix is in the hands of
- 146. a mere child?
- 147. Unh!
- 148. It appears the omnitrix has
- 149. already merged
with your own Dna.
- 150. Unh! I, uh,
don't suppose that means
- 151. you're gonna let me go, does it?
- 152. Hardly.
- 153. Yaah!
- 154. I don't think tourists are
- 155. allowed on this road.
- 156. We're not tourists.
- 157. We're tenants.
- 158. Ohh!
- 159. That's it!
- 160. I am not taking another step
- 161. until you tell me
what's going on!
- 162. Why aren't we helping Ben, what
- 163. IS this place, and now do you
- 164. know about that alien guy who's
- 165. After Ben?
- 166. Well, it's kind of
- 167. complicated, but let's just
- 168. say...
- 169. I wasn't exactly your normal
- 170. plumber before I retired.
- 171. A child.
- 172. I should have suspected as much.
- 173. The omnitrix being used as
- 174. play toy.
- 175. Hey! I've saved a lot
of people by going hero.
- 176. You hold the key to a power
- 177. struggle so ancient, so vast it
- 178. is beyond your feeble
- 179. Picture an entire army, each in
- 180. command of an omnitrix, and all
- 181. at my command.
- 182. I will be invincible.
- 183. I will rule the universe, and
- 184. the only thing standing between
- 185. me and my destiny is you.
- 186. This weapon is keyed into
- 187. Vilgax's biosignature.
- 188. Hopefully, it will take him
- 189. down for good this time.
- 190. This time?
- 191. There's a small red button
- 192. under that cabinet.
- 193. Press it.
- 194. Hey!
- 195. Gps-assisted tracking system.
- 196. It's locked on
the watch's signal.
- 197. You navigate.
- 198. Prepare for takeoff.
- 199. Once we're in orbit, I will
- 200. finally have the pleasure of
- 201. destroying this miserable
- 202. planet once and for all.
- 203. There's the spaceship.
- 204. We have to get aboard.
- 205. Get aboard? How?
- 206. Aah!
- 207. Warning. Hull breach.
- 208. Power surge.
- 209. Claws off my grandson,
- 210. Grandpa?
- 211. Tennyson.
- 212. Grandpa, you know this guy?
- 213. It's a long story.
- 214. Unh!
- 215. Hey!
- 216. What's going-unh!
- 217. The power surge must have
affected the watch.
- 218. errgh!
- 219. Unh!
- 220. Look out!
- 221. Oh, man!
- 222. A little alien know-how, and
- 223. the coast is toast.
- 224. Ohh!
- 225. Try picking on someone your
- 226. I've got to get this ship
- 227. He can fly a spaceship?
- 228. At this point, nothing
- 229. surprises me.
- 230. Aah!
- 231. Unh!
- 232. Grandpa!
- 233. Your weapon won't help,
- 234. As you can see, I'm much
- 235. stronger than in our last
- 236. Nooo!
- 237. Unh!
- 238. Ben!
- 239. Oh.
- 240. Sometimes, I hate this watch.
- 241. We've got to get out of here!
- 242. Ugh.
- 243. Cant... Breathe.
- 244. Need water.
- 245. You are a slippery little
- 246. fish, child, but no longer.
- 247. I can still give you a run
- 248. for your money.
- 249. You can't hide from me
- 250. forever, boy.
- 251. Wasn't planning on it.
- 252. Peek-a-boo.
- 253. Ohh!
- 254. I'm gonna feel that tomorrow.
- 255. For you, there is no
- 256. You can't escape me!
- 257. Hyah!
- 258. Special delivery!
- 259. Oh, man.
- 260. Guess I should have
seen that coming.
- 261. Unh!
- 262. Ohh!
- 263. Yes!
- 264. Sometimes, I love this watch.
- 265. Better hang on to something.
- 266. This may get a little bumpy.
- 267. Aah!
- 268. Aah!
- 269. Don't switch on me now.
- 270. Oh, no!
- 271. You all right, gwen?
- 272. Oh. At times like this,
- 273. TO school doesn't seem so bad.
- 274. Ben?
- 275. Grandpa?
- 276. Gwen?
- 277. No!
- 278. It's your
choice. You or them.
- 279. How noble.
- 280. Vilgax, no.
- 281. Don't go back in there.
- 282. Foolish earthling, why would
- 283. I- the autodestruct launch
- 284. sequence has been initiated!
- 285. Tennyson!
- 286. You are the thorn in my side.
- 287. Guess it runs in the family.
- 288. Commencing self-destruct Launch.
- 289. Nooooo!
- 290. Not bad for a doofus.
- 291. Grandpa, we need to talk.