- 1. Getting paid to smash stuff,
- 2. You gotta love this job.
- 3. Loo—uh—
- 4. Get out of our home.
- 5. Yeah...
- 6. Well, I hate to
break it to you, Pal,
- 7. but this building's
condemned by order of
- 8. Yeah, so move it, or lose it.
- 9. This place is coming down,
- 10. like it or not.
- 11. Ah!
- 12. Aah!
- 13. Aah!
- 14. Uh, get these things off of me!
- 15. Well, if you think we're
bugging you now...
- 16. Oh, they'll never catch me.
- 17. There he is!
- 18. You sure?
- 19. Totally.
- 20. Look out!
- 21. Banzai! Coming through.
- 22. Hey!
- 23. Huh?
- 24. Some people just can't hang on
to their money.
- 25. No way.
- 26. Well, I did just nab
a bad guy.
- 27. Now we're talkin'.
- 28. Look, I'm telling
- 29. it was driving itself.
- 30. Where's Ben?
- 31. Long chase, hot day,
- 32. I'm thinking—
- 33. Uh.
- 34. You ok?
- 35. Ah-choo!
- 36. I'll, uh, take that as a no.
- 37. Well, 101.
- 38. Sorry, Ben, it's official.
- 39. You have a summer cold.
- 40. Maybe from now on you'll
- 41. think twice before having snack
- 42. time inside an ice cream truck.
- 43. Uh—uh—
- 44. Hey! That's my new blouse.
- 45. Ah-choo!
- 46. Maybe from now on you'll think
- 47. twice about leaving your new
- 48. clothes just lying around.
- 49. Cold tablets, decongestant,
- 50. cough suppressant,
- 51. Uh, I don't need all
- 52. They're not for you, dweeb.
- 53. They're for me.
Once a bug like that gets out,
- 54. There's no stopping it.
- 55. Why don't you just lock me
- 56. away in some closet somewhere
- 57. until I'm better?
- 58. oh! Can we can grandpa?
- 59. All ben needs is a dose of
- 60. my famous song ju yen pien
- 61. cold remedy.
- 62. Let's go, chinatown's just down
- 63. the block.
- 64. You know, it's so hard to
- 65. find fresh potikadon root
- 66. It's all freeze-dried nowadays.
- 67. Can I get a milkshake or
- 68. Uh, my throat is killing me.
- 69. Don't worry.
The stinkweed honey in the
- 70. song ju yen pien coats your
- 71. entire esophageal area.
- 72. Uh.
- 73. And that's a good thing?
- 74. So, where exactly did you
- 75. learn how to make this stuff,
- 76. I picked it up from a monk in
- 77. Guangdong, China.
- 78. They have plumbing in china,
too, you know.
- 79. Ladies and gentlemen.
- 80. I want to thank all of you for
- 81. Your support of my downtown
- 82. Redevelopment program.
- 83. It's truly a dream come true.
- 84. Better make that a nightmare,
- 85. Wasps!
- 86. You're not tearing down our
- 87. apartment building.
- 88. We won't let you.
- 89. You're the nut job who
- 90. Nice to know we've made
- 91. What are you doing?
- 92. Just bringing you home
- 93. You're the main course.
- 94. This looks like a job for—
- 95. Ah, ah, ah—
- 96. Has Ben gone rabid or what?
- 97. Ben's cold must be effecting
- 98. Wildmutt's sense of smell.
- 99. With his schnoz clogged,
- 100. he can't tell where he's going.
- 101. Ok, fur ball.
- 102. I'm driving.
- 103. Oh!
- 104. Go left!
- 105. No, your other left!
- 106. Oh!
- 107. Uh!
- 108. Help!
- 109. Thanks, Grandpa.
- 110. Just hope you don't mind
- 111. smelling like chicken dumplings.
- 112. Ouch.
- 113. Just when I thought it couldn't
- 114. get any worse.
- 115. Here, this will help.
- 116. Uh, yuck!
- 117. Don't worry, it smells worse
- 118. than it tastes.
- 119. Or is that the other way around?
- 120. It's not just you
I'm worried about.
- 121. Seems like your bug has spread
- 122. to all your aliens as well.
- 123. No telling how it'll effect
- 124. Uh, uh.
- 125. That was so grim.
- 126. Don't worry, after 10 or so
- 127. doses, you'll start to get used
- 128. Uh, I don't know what's
- 129. worse, the cold or the cure.
- 130. Got it.
- 131. Bug guy said something about
- 132. knocking down his
- 133. Well, the only apartment
- 134. downtown left for demolition is
- 135. at 8610 chester street.
- 136. what grandpa doesn't know
- 137. won't hurt me.
- 138. please, don't hurt me.
- 139. Black widows.
- 140. You shouldn't make
any sudden moves.
- 141. Our grandfather built
- 142. We grew up here.
- 143. Just me and my little friends.
- 144. They are the only ones who
- 145. understand, and no one
is evicting us.
- 146. Nice place to visit, but I
- 147. Wouldn't want to live here.
- 148. Let's all stay together.
- 149. They've gotta be here somewhere.
- 150. Something tells me we're
- 151. getting close.
- 152. Where's Ben?
- 153. Aah! Mega bug!
- 154. Ha ha, real funny.
- 155. I thought so.
- 156. Help!
- 157. That came from right
- 158. I'm on it.
- 159. it's your hives.
- 160. The cold must've turned them
- 161. into pus-filled pockets of—
- 162. pure putridness.
- 163. I can't help it, I'm sick.
- 164. You're tellin' me.
- 165. Stop.
- 166. Black widows.
- 167. There's gotta be some way
- 168. to help her.
- 169. Uh—
- 170. Ah-choo!
- 171. Oops.
- 172. Uh, thanks.
- 173. Don't mention it.
- 174. You are trespassing.
- 175. Uh!
- 176. We will rule mankind.
- 177. Grandpa, look out!
- 178. Huh!
- 179. Termites!
- 180. Aah!
- 181. You want to be king?
- 182. Get ready to be crowned.
- 183. Aah!
- 184. Ants in my pants!
- 185. Ow!
- 186. Ow!
- 187. Uh!
- 188. Yah!
- 189. You're destroying our home!
- 190. No!
- 191. The whole place
is coming down!
- 192. We have to get out of here.
- 193. No time.
- 194. Uh, it's a good thing I can't
- 195. feel my head.
- 196. No, no, no!
- 197. You will all be sorry.
- 198. We will exterminate
the entire city.
- 199. This has been
a really weird day.
- 200. Welcome to our world.
- 201. Uh, at least my hives
- 202. Where'd that
smelly 4-armed guy go?
- 203. I wanted to thank him.
- 204. I'll let him know.
- 205. Can you find your
way back home?
- 206. So, where do you think
bug brain crawled off to?
- 207. Only one way to exterminate
a whole city.
- 208. Oh, turn on the heat,
- 209. Grandpa, it's freezing in here.
- 210. It's already on, Ben,
- 211. But you're shaking like
- 212. Gwen, get him another dose of my
- 213. Song ju yen pien.
- 214. No, no, no—I mean, I just
- 215. finished it off.
- 216. All gone.
- 217. I'm sure it's gonna start
- 218. working any minute now.
- 219. Wow, listen to this.
- 220. Ants can lift 10 times their own
- 221. body weight, grasshoppers can
- 222. leap 100 times their length,
- 223. and cockroaches can hold their
- 224. breath for over an hour.
- 225. Uh, we don't need their
- 226. resumes, we need to know how
- 227. to squash them.
- 228. Duh, I'm saying insects are
- 229. pretty tough little suckers.
- 230. Short of another ice age or a
- 231. tanker full of pesticide, looks
- 232. like holding a bug barbecue
- 233. is our best option.
- 234. And I know just the chef.
- 235. What's happening?
- 236. Is that bad?
- 237. No. I'm sure anytime
an alarm goes
- 238. off inside a nuclear plant it's
- 239. good news.
- 240. Core temperature rising.
- 241. Approaching critical.
- 242. He must be fooling around
- 243. with the reactor's controls.
- 244. Let's go.
- 245. Core temperature critical.
- 246. Meltdown imminent.
- 247. All the controls are smashed.
- 248. We'll have to shut it down
- 249. How do we do that?
- 250. just outside the reactor core
- 251. there's an emergency override
- 252. Let me guess, you learned
- 253. about nuclear reactors from
- 254. a monk in China.
- 255. Came for a front row seat?
- 256. This place goes nuclear,
- 257. you're gonna wind up blowing
- 258. along with the rest of us.
- 259. We don't think so.
- 260. When the reactor goes
- 261. supercritical, we'll be snug
- 262. as bugs in a rug.
- 263. Of course!
- 264. Scientists think cockroaches are
- 265. the only things that would
survive the blast.
- 266. So, the guy's gonna wear a
- 267. bug suit to protect himself from
- 268. the meltdown?
- 269. Wait.
- 270. Something's weird about you.
- 271. Uh, we don't have time for
- 272. you to dis me.
- 273. You guys shut down the reactor.
- 274. I'll take care of bugsy.
- 275. Uh!
- 276. You can't escape us.
- 277. That's it.
- 278. Time to turn up the heat blast
- 279. around here.
- 280. Ah-choo!
- 281. Hey, what happened?
- 282. You should be a bunch of
- 283. briquettes by now.
- 284. My cold!
- 285. It froze my flames.
- 286. Uh-oh.
- 287. Remember the old expression,
- 288. mean as a hornet?
- 289. Meltdown in 5 minutes.
- 290. Uh!
- 291. Oh, man, maybe we could talk
- 292. about this.
- 293. Whoa! Hey.
- 294. Core temperature critical.
- 295. Meltdown in 1 minute.
- 296. Uh!
- 297. Grandpa, I can't hold these
- 298. bugs off much longer.
- 299. Meltdown in 30 seconds.
- 300. Did somebody call for a hero?
- 301. I don't get it.
- 302. Since when are you an automatic
- 303. ice cube maker?
- 304. I guess for some aliens
- 305. getting a cold isn't just an
- 306. I can't override, all the
- 307. manual controls have overheated.
- 308. Ben, look out!
- 309. Core meltdown in 10...
- 310. Stand clear,
I've got an idea.
- 311. 9...
- 312. 8...
- 313. 7...
- 314. 6...
- 315. 5...
- 316. 4...
- 317. 3...
- 318. 2...
- 319. Core temperature falling.
- 320. Returning to below critical limits.
- 321. All right!
- 322. Way to go, Ben.
- 323. Thanks, heh heh.
- 324. Now, can we please get some hot
- 325. chocolate or something?
- 326. Bad guy's on ice, the reactor's
- 327. chillin', and I think—ahh,
- 328. that steam knocked out the last
- 329. Of my cold.
- 330. Don't you just love it when
- 331. everything works out?
- 332. Sorry, Mr. Roach.
- 333. This is going to hurt you a lot
- 334. more than it's going to hurt me.
- 335. Ugh.
- 336. Aah!
- 337. Company, lots of company!
- 338. We didn't appreciate that
- 339. cold shoulder you gave us in the
- 340. power plant.
- 341. Hah!
- 342. I thought you turned Mr. Bug
- 343. into a snow cone.
- 344. He must've thawed out.
- 345. Oh, man.
- 346. We're on our own, any ideas how
- 347. to get rid of them?
- 348. Uh, not unless you've got
- 349. a 6-foot candy bar
to tempt them with.
- 350. Nope, but I have the next
- 351. best thing.
- 352. Come and get it!
- 353. What's happening?
- 354. Fetch!
- 355. Heh heh heh.
- 356. Oh!
- 357. Good. That guy was
really starting to
- 358. I'm calling the police,
- 359. I'll be right back.
- 360. Ah—ah—ah-choo!
- 361. Oh, no.
- 362. Hey, what do you know.
- 363. Everything really did work out
- 364. Ah-choo!