- 1. Hey. Hey. Hey.
- 2. Hey! Ha!
- 3. The leaves are already...
Ah. Ooh! You can't even believe it!
- 4. This is something you gotta see
with your own two eyeballs. Let's go!
- 5. I'll get some, uh... provisions?
- 6. Oh, I thought we had
some deviled eggs already deviled.
- 7. Today's the day the whole entire island
goes through all four seasons
- 8. on a super fast loop.
- 9. You're gonna love it.
- 10. I won't move.
- 11. You just moved. Your mouth.
- 12. Come on. It's pretty.
- 13. Come on!
- 14. I'm too hot to.
- 15. Come on!
- 16. I'll feed you food.
- 17. I actually talked to Pretty Patrick
and he said you should come.
- 18. Can this be true?
- 19. Yes. Hello.
I talked to Bee personally, and...
- 20. Stop!
- 21. You should go with me.
I mean, her.
- 22. I'm only doing this
because I'm so embarrassed
- 23. for you.
- 24. Orange!
- 25. What's wrong?
- 26. You know what's wrong.
- 27. I'm just showing you
what pregnancy feels like.
- 28. These kicks are involuntary.
It's the baby controlling my legs.
- 29. Anyway, I'm moving today.
- 30. You'll have to kick
the back of your own mattress now.
- 31. Is this a joke?
- 32. No, I would never do a joke.
Humor is for the weak.
- 33. Your nice brother is taking me in.
He has fallen under my thrall.
- 34. I'll be back later for my stuff,
and also probably some of your stuff.
- 35. Faster, track boy, faster!
- 36. Occupied! Occupied!
- 37. No one's allowed to look at me
while I'm making art!
- 38. Oh, Sticky. Why so agitated?
- 39. Help me, Sticky.
I'm so tired.
- 40. No, Sticky. No.
- 41. It looks like
an organized garbage drop-off spot.
- 42. We forgot to eat.
- 43. Oh, look at that.
- 44. You're littering. Let's go get it.
- 45. Don't worry.
- 46. Snow and violets! Of course!
- 47. A motorbike's worst enemy.
- 48. That wasn't
a shortcut AT ALL!
- 49. I don't wanna walk anymore!
- 50. This is too boring!
This is where we live now.
- 51. !&@@@###***!
- 52. Aw. I knew you'd miss me
too much. Look.
- 53. What happened?
- 54. I wasn't ready...
to own property yet.
- 55. I'm hungry.
- 56. You know, we still have
the peanuts from the toilet.
- 57. I just need to chip them out of the, um...
- 58. Uh, find a sharp rock and, uh...
- 59. Well, we can get real food
as soon as my bike thaws.
- 60. Or we could get a temp job
and ask TempBot to drop us off at home.
- 61. Yeah, let's do that!
- 62. But I'm real attached
to my bike, you know?
- 63. I promise
to help you retrieve it after we eat.
- 64. And after we take a nap,
and after I take a super long bath,
- 65. and then another nap maybe.
- 66. Hey, TempBot! Oh.
- 67. Oh, cute. So cute, right?
- 68. I think we can just slip
right in there without disturbing her.
- 69. Wake her up, dang it!
It's her job.
- 70. That's not right. I'm sorry,
but everybody sleeps for a reason.
- 71. I used to sleep at my job.
- 72. What are you doing?
- 73. I guess we can go anywhere.
- 74. Maybe somewhere
we don't have to do anything.
- 75. Hey, it's you guys.
- 76. Hello. Welcome to my Racetrack Planet.
- 77. This is where I spend my days
zoomin' up and down the track.
- 78. Now, who are you?
- 79. We're, um, temp workers.
- 80. Well, I don't remember
hiring temp workers.
- 81. I don't have any work. Hmm.
- 82. I guess I could use a pit crew
to keep me company.
- 83. Are they
not enough company?
- 84. Oh, them? They're all me.
- 85. I mean, I'm good company,
but I'm not that good.
- 86. See that?
- 87. Terrible company.
Babies are terrible company.
- 88. And that's me before I even got hit
with the racin' bug.
- 89. All I wanted to do back then was to dig.
- 90. Dig for bodies.
- 91. Just kiddin'. Dig for... I don't know
what the hell I was doing, actually.
- 92. He said hell.
- 93. Why, it's my slowest time.
A baby with no direction.
- 94. No ambition. A pitiful baby.
- 95. There's my second-best time.
- 96. Look at how happy we were.
- 97. Happy and fast.
- 98. Who's that?
- 99. He's colorful.
- 100. That's my best time,
but also my most embarrassing.
- 101. My best time right now out of all
my best times is the time when I cheated.
- 102. I used to be bad.
- 103. But now I'm old,
and I just feel bad all the time.
- 104. I mostly feel bad that I used to be bad.
- 105. It's embarrassing that
I can't be better while being good.
- 106. At racing, I mean.
- 107. I've been doin' laps
on this planet my whole life.
- 108. I'm tryin' to beat my best time.
- 109. My name is Mr. Cup,
and that's what you call me. Mr. Cup.
- 110. Uh, you know what a pit crew does?
- 111. Your pit crew, your classic pit crew,
is responsible for gassing up the bike,
- 112. changing the tires,
- 113. generally making sure
- 114. These'll be good.
- 115. You should get a little oval on there
and get your name stitched on it.
- 116. Oh, the race is about to start.
- 117. You can lift a tire, right?
- 118. Oh, hell yes.
- 119. See? Everyone can see I cheated.
- 120. I cheat more later.
- 121. Put that down and make me a snack.
- 122. There's cake in the thing.
- 123. He was doing so good.
- 124. This cake is pretty dry,
- 125. but it just proves my point
that all cake's pretty good.
- 126. Okay, enough dilly-dallyin'.
- 127. Save that for me.
That's the side with the most icing.
- 128. Yes, sir.
- 129. He's really very fast.
- 130. I'm gonna take a short nap.
- 131. A catnap.
- 132. I don't know why they...
call it that. I do it all day.
- 133. Mr. Cup.
- 134. Send.
- 135. He's showing off!
- 136. Look at that jackass.
- 137. What a cheater.
- 138. He's hacking the planet so he can change
its density and kick dirt up on us.
- 139. Look at him.
What a cheater on every level.
- 140. Jackass!
- 141. Never again, you stuck-up punk!
- 142. Oh, horse apples. Just once, I wanted...
- 143. Why isn't... Ugh. Does he think...
Am I getting service even?
- 144. Oh my gosh. Oh, I am so sorry!
- 145. Once you pay me,
I... I'll buy you a new one, I swear!
- 146. Oh, who cares?
- 147. You care.
- 148. I really don't.
- 149. Well, I do or I should. Or I do!
- 150. Vroom vroom! Get on!
Look, the race is starting again.
- 151. No, it doesn't seem cool.
- 152. Vroom! Vroom!
- 153. Aw, jeez.
- 154. Well, your hair is soft.
It's softer than a tire's.
- 155. The only way I can...
- 156. If your backyard's flooded,
you should talk to your landlord.
- 157. Hey!
- 158. Let's go!
- 159. So bossy.
- 160. He keeps cheating!
PuppyCat, what do we do?
- 161. YOU'RE GONNA GET IT.
- 162. PuppyCat! Oh, good idea!
- 163. Now we're cheating too!
Cheating better than you!
- 164. Hey, who... who said that?
- 165. No way!
- 166. Now I'm finally gettin' to be the rainbow!
- 167. Now the fastest time I've made
on the track is the time I didn't cheat!
- 168. Money time.
- 169. I don't remember hiring you.
- 170. But I'm happy to help ya home.
- 171. Here we are!
- 172. I know.
- 173. Let's get some lights
on in this dump.
- 174. Fine, I'll do it.
Can you just go back to studying now?
- 175. I'm bummed about my bike.
- 176. It's all... defenseless.
- 177. It's a murderer!
- 178. Deckard called me. He said
I had to pick up your stupid bike for you.
- 179. Oh, Crispin.
- 180. What a mean way to say a nice favor.
- 181. Git! Git!
- 182. We'll take it back
to my garage, and I'll fix it up.
- 183. Thanks so much.
- 184. Please don't make it weirder
with that clown stuff.
- 185. It's my art!
Don't tell me what to do!
- 186. Come on, there's plenty
of room in the front.
- 187. I'll sit in the middle. I don't care.
- 188. Yeah, no, thank you.
Once is plenty.
- 189. Now we're cheating too!
- 190. Cheating better than you!
- 191. Well, I didn't cheat.
- 192. I was nappin'. I won in my sleep.
- 193. Hooray for me.