- 1. Are we good to go?
- 2. Absolutely, sir.
We're gonna crack him like a walnut.
- 3. Can we at least try
to stay on schedule this time?
- 4. Yes, sir.
- 5. Hey. I'm asking out that piece of ass
from payroll. The one with the—
- 6. Jesus, Miles!
- 7. They told you at sensitivity training
you can't talk about women like that.
- 8. I'm just expressing my
appreciation for the female form. God!
- 9. - Alanna's turned you into such a pussy.
- At least I'm getting some.
- 10. Let's do this.
- 11. Who are you?
- 12. The one who's asking the questions.
- 13. Chain.
- 14. Sorry. No neurachem here.
- 15. No combat conditioning,
no reflex aggression.
- 16. Your reaction times are slowed,
strength and stamina limited.
- 17. And your bones...
- 18. are weakened.
- 19. It's not here.
What're you looking for?
- 20. Don't know.
- 21. Then how can you be certain
that it's not there?
- 22. 'Cause nothing is here.
- 23. Night before Lizzie was found
in that alley,
- 24. three hours are missing
from the Suntouch surveillance data.
- 25. I need to see her.
- 26. Maybe she'll talk to me again.
Tell me what happened.
- 27. She's making progress.
- 28. But if you intervene now,
she may become worse than before.
- 29. Are you serious right now?
- 30. Deadly. I adore All Hallows' Eve.
- 31. The history, the tradition.
- 32. The amalgamation
of various cultural celebrations,
- 33. including Día de Muertos,
Thanksgiving, and of course, Halloween.
- 34. The holidays are about people, families,
flesh and blood connecting.
- 35. Something you'll never understand.
- 36. The many years I spent in solitude,
- 37. I learned the exquisite torture
- 38. I became insane,
with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- 39. I gotta get out of here.
- 40. Perhaps in the holiday spirit,
you could apologize to Mr. Kovacs
- 41. for your abysmal showing
at Suntouch House.
- 42. Come again?
- 43. It could be characterized more as
"fuck up" than "backup."
- 44. Listen, El Matador,
I don't want your advice.
- 45. Of course, sir.
- 46. I don't give a shit about
a fuckin' apology.
- 47. How would I know?
- 48. I cannot begin to imagine.
I respect his privacy.
- 49. You hacked his ONI, didn't you?
- 50. Would be unethical in the extreme.
- 51. That is a yes, stalker. Turn on ONI 20.
- 52. That function is intended only for use
when one misplaces the hub,
- 53. perhaps losing it behind the couch,
leaving it in the kitchen—
- 54. - Poe, just turn it on.
- 55. Where am I?
- 56. You're in a virtual interrogation program
at the Wei Clinic.
- 57. This place specializes in data extraction
from unwilling subjects.
- 58. So, let's begin.
- 59. Who do you work for?
- 60. If they catch you,
they will torture you.
- 61. But virtual is like everything else.
- 62. Assume nothing.
- 63. Only then can you truly see
what you're dealing with.
- 64. Understand there is no conditioning
that can prepare you
- 65. for having cigarettes stubbed out
in your eyes,
- 66. for being burnt to death, being raped,
- 67. drowned, suffocated,
over and over and over.
- 68. DHF made it possible
to put someone in virtual,
- 69. torture them to death
and then start again.
- 70. But it's not real.
Even Kovacs can handle it.
- 71. To the mind, pain is pain.
- 72. Torture, die, repeat.
Eventually, you'll break.
- 73. And if it doesn't stop, you'll go insane.
- 74. The mind does interesting things
under extreme stress.
- 75. Hallucination. Displacement. Retreat.
- 76. As Envoys, we learn to use those things,
- 77. not as blind reactions to adversity,
but as moves in a game.
- 78. Again.
- 79. Who do you work for?
- 80. What?
- 81. Yes
- 82. Very cute, Ryker.
- 83. Pliers.
- 84. Who the fuck is Ryker?
My name is Ava Elliot.
- 85. Oh.
- 86. We took the tracker off you.
- 87. Clever, you putting it
in your broadcast blocker.
- 88. But this building has been fitted
with transmission dampers.
- 89. From the minute you walked in...
- 90. well, when we rolled you in...
your signal vanished.
- 91. Look at this. I don't see anything.
- 92. Right. Neither do I.
It's because there's nothing there.
- 93. But I saw him.
- 94. Right, so assuming you weren't
overreacting or on your period—
- 95. - I'm about to overreact.
- 96. I thought, how can Ortega see something
if it shows up as nothing?
- 97. So, I wrote a little program for you
- 98. to filter for air movement
around the latent data.
- 99. I mean...
- 100. Look at that.
I've never seen anything like that.
- 101. I've heard rumors,
but I thought they were bullshit.
- 102. This distortion, right there,
that's where data was removed.
- 103. What
- 104. You're adorable. That is ancient tech.
This is something new. Bleeding edge.
- 105. Even if this guy disabled Ortega's ONI,
- 106. it's not like he can evade every camera
in the entire city.
- 107. It's not disabled.
He somehow got the ONI to not see him.
- 108. - That should be impossible.
- 109. So if he can scale it up, he can block
from cams, surveillance, scanners.
- 110. He could vanish completely from footage.
- 111. Practically speaking, he's a Ghostwalker.
- 112. Like in Master Mage,
Search for Dark Dominion.
- 113. This isn't a game, Mickey.
- 114. This is so much cooler than a game.
What did he look like?
- 115. I don't know. Asian, medium build,
5'8", maybe 5'10".
- 116. Mustache, I think. Wait a minute.
- 117. What?
- 118. We looked for footage
from the Henchy case, right?
- 119. To try to find out where she fell from.
- 120. Not everything's about that case.
- 121. But what if he can erase someone else too?
- 122. - We should take this upstairs.
- It's a little thin.
- 123. Your proof of a suspect
is footage without him in it.
- 124. It's fuckin' anorexic.
- 125. Okay, so how do we make surveillance cams
see what can't be seen?
- 126. I mean, I can search
the optical progression algorithms,
- 127. - and, like, hunt for sequential cascades—
- Do it.
- 128. - This is a bad idea.
- It's great.
- 129. - No.
- Bad idea.
- 130. - Don't worry.
- Look, inventory is all up my ass
- 131. about this missing Hawkeye tracker.
- 132. Oh, I wouldn't miss Alazne's cooking.
- 133. - I told you to stop calling her that.
- And I ignored you.
- 134. Hey, Mom. Everything okay?
- 135. This kitchen is a mess!
- 136. How can you cook anything here?
- 137. I never cook, Mom.
- 138. You're creeping my stash
so you can turn it!
- 139. Your uncle is telling me
I got the wrong cheese.
- 140. I swore your grandmother,
God rest her soul,
- 141. used pepper jack in her chiles rellenos,
- 142. but now your uncle is insisting
- 143. Y'all are worse
than pussy-ass thugs on the street!
- 144. That's it.
- 145. Mom, hang on one sec.
- 146. Trying to have a conversation
with my mother,
- 147. and if you knew the mood I was in,
you'd be well-advised to shut the fuck up!
- 148. Moms look like you, huh?
- 149. I should tap me in
so I can get a look-see.
- 150. Schedule my first mother-daughter
three-way when I get out. -Piece of shit.
- 151. Mom?
- 152. Don't worry.
- 153. I'll not pick up some Oaxaca
on my way there.
- 154. I adore you.
- 155. - I'll wait for you here.
- I love you too.
- 156. Hey, take the goddamn collar
to sleeve holding.
- 157. Mmm-mmm. Sorry, off the clock.
Lucky we brought him in at all.
- 158. Who's gonna slab
this piece of shit
- 159. Nobody left in processing.
It's All Hallows.
- 160. Do it yourself or just leave him.
He ain't going nowhere.
- 161. Help is not coming.
It's just you and me, Ryker.
- 162. Now, why did you come to Jack It Off
asking about Lizzie Elliot?
- 163. Because she's my daughter. I'm not Ryker.
- 164. So, the tracker was police issue,
which makes sense.
- 165. You being policeman and all.
- 166. I don't know you. I'm not Ryker.
- 167. Who hired you to kill my brother?
- 168. Dimi the Twin.
- 169. You always did think small, Ryker.
- 170. I'm so much more than that.
- 171. You can't imagine how many sleeves
- 172. what it's made me.
- 173. You know what they call people
with personality frag where I'm from?
- 174. Fucking insane!
- 175. Where you come from?
- 176. You are not an alien, then.
- 177. We make progress.
- 178. Victory can have many meanings.
- 179. Does that mean
there's a way to beat virtual torture?
- 180. Do any of you know the story
of Iphigenia Deme?
- 181. Iffy Deme was a great fighter
- 182. The Protectorate sent CTAC
to pacify the planet.
- 183. Her family was slaughtered.
Iffy was captured, tortured.
- 184. She died a hundred deaths.
- 185. They thought they had broken her.
- 186. And then she asked
to see the top brass.
- 187. Said she'd only confess to them.
- 188. She got the top 17 CTAC officers on planet
into a room with her, in the real.
- 189. They didn't know she'd been implanted
with enzyme-triggered explosives.
- 190. The enzyme was fury-related.
- 191. When they were all around her,
- 192. waiting for her to betray
her fellow rebels,
- 193. she let herself get angry.
- 194. She turned the room and the surrounding
50 square meters into ash.
- 195. Her last words,
strapped to the interrogation table,
- 196. where they'd raped and killed her
over and over again...
- 197. "That's fucking enough."
- 198. In VR interrogation,
they control the construct.
- 199. I can teach you how to manipulate virtual
in ways they will never anticipate,
- 200. because they won't believe
- 201. How do we learn?
- 202. By doing. Trodes on.
You're going into the pipe.
- 203. Let me guess.
This is gonna hurt.
- 204. No one knows about Iffy.
- 205. All the rebels were killed.
- 206. The only ones
who would remember what happened—
- 207. Were the interrogation team
loaded in from off-site.
- 208. She was my friend.
- 209. I should have died with her.
- 210. They sent me out. Not high-ranking enough.
- 211. You were just their bloodhound,
trained to hunt us down.
- 212. You knew what I was
when you let me in.
- 213. Was it different because you could
put a face on one of the dead?
- 214. See you soon.
- 215. I'm going to wear
my brother's face while I watch you die.
- 216. And you are going to tell me
who got you out
- 217. and why they sent you after me,
- 218. because no way you have the skill,
or the balls,
- 219. to take me out on your own, Ryker.
- 220. Who the fuck is Ryker?
- 221. Wrong answer.
- 222. Okay. Let's start it again.
- 223. Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey.
- 224. No, no, no, no.
- 225. Queso valladares is the best.
Melts the fastest.
- 226. Gracias.
- 227. You look so thin. Are you eating enough?
- 228. I eat plenty. Come on.
- 229. I'm fine. I'm fine. I can walk.
- 230. No. You're sleevesick. Come on.
It's okay, it'll pass.
- 231. The fuck is this,
where he keeps his tampons?
- 232. Ah! That's a Nemex.
Never seen one of those up close.
- 233. Goddamn, this guy's got
a high pain tolerance.
- 234. - How much longer this gonna take?
- Better not be late.
- 235. I've got reservations
for Alanna's birthday tonight.
- 236. I'm surprising her—
- 237. Immolation program's up next.
This shouldn't be long.
- 238. Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey.
- 239. Or gas and a blowtorch.
- 240. Comme ci, comme ça.
- 241. Who hired you to kill my brother?
- 242. - He came to kill me.
- Like he'd bother. You went away for RD'ing
a CTAC officer, Ryker.
- 243. You shouldn't be out.
- 244. You're supposed to be spun up
for trial soon.
- 245. You'll pull three lifetimes
if you're lucky.
- 246. The evidence is overwhelming.
I should know. I planted it myself.
- 247. It's not easy to take out a cop.
- 248. You got a cigarette I can borrow? Never mind. Found mine.
- 249. No, wait, wait, wait!
Wait, wait, wait, wait! Wait, wait!
- 250. Okay, my name is...
- 251. My name is...
- 252. Fuck you.
- 253. Fuck you. Fuck you!
- 254. Your mom's not gonna believe this.
- 255. Yup, she's not gonna believe this.
- 256. Finally, the cheese is here.
- 257. What the hell?
- 258. Oh, calm down, Alazne. It's like you've never
seen a tattoo before.
- 259. It's Grandma.
- 260. Happy Day of the Dead.
- 261. How did you do it
- 262. Kids! Leave those boxes alone!
- 263. She renounced her coding
after Grandfather died.
- 264. God rest his soul.
- 265. And that sleeve you gave her, my God.
- 266. Was the only one on special.
- 267. Mama, stop. Relax and enjoy.
- 268. - This is what everybody does.
- Oh, well—
- 269. Yes. Rent a sleeve for special occasions,
spin up your loved ones.
- 270. Especially on Día de los Muertos.
- 271. Family together, having fun.
- 272. Look how happy she is.
- 273. - Again, Grandma, again!
- No, no, no.
- 274. Grandma is tired. Come on, come on.
- 275. May God forgive you, daughter.
- 276. You have to fight the despair.
- 277. What am I doing here?
- 278. The program pulls
subliminal memories of trauma.
- 279. Someplace you felt trapped.
- 280. First step
is how we experience helplessness.
- 281. What do you do when you can't get out?
- 282. Now what? They control the construct.
They send more and you're still here.
- 283. You have to beat the player, not the game.
- 284. There are some things
you can't kill your way out of.
- 285. Look at these pain centers.
It's like Christmas at the Vatican.
- 286. What the fuck is up with this guy?
How is he still holding out?
- 287. Hey. Nice pie.
Hey. Well, this is homey.
- 288. Yeah. Any progress on our ghost?
- 289. Mickey's working on the program
over the holiday.
- 290. - I don't think he has a family.
- He is not as lucky as I am.
- 291. Ay, Samir, buena noches.
- 292. Happy All Hallows.
- 293. Oh, it used to be
- 294. you were the one everyone thought
was a problem walking in. Not now.
- 295. Remember my mother?
- 296. Uh, maybe five is enough, Mama?
- 297. Please. Your father,
he was the true believer.
- 298. I only went to church for a little blood
of Christ, if you know what I mean.
- 299. Mom, there are traditions here!
- 300. You're a bad example to the kids.
- 301. Me? The traditions,
they tell you to live without love?
- 302. Hmm
It's a fucking tragedy.
- 303. Maybe we should only get one body.
- 304. But then you have to enjoy it, huh?
- 305. Not feel trapped
every minute of your life.
- 306. Ah!
- 307. Con permiso. I have to pee.
- 308. Hey, guys! I'm peeing standing up!
- 309. I know Abuela sounds happy and funny,
but remember, God gave you one body.
- 310. After you die, if you spin back up,
you will never be welcome in His Kingdom.
- 311. You know what, tío?
It's hard to believe in a god
- 312. that would not allow
murder victims a voice.
- 313. - God works in mysterious—
- There's no mystery to it.
- 314. When you've seen rape victims,
- 315. people stabbed and shot and strangled,
- 316. you know the only right thing to do
is to spin them back up
- 317. so they can point a finger
at the piece of shit...
- 318. Okay, sorry. Bad guys who attacked them.
- 319. We just want to give them
some measure of justice before they rest.
- 320. The dead should not speak.
- 321. I wish you'd have come to church today.
Father Huerta talked about miracles.
- 322. Oh, this is a miracle, right here.
- 323. The fact that people don't have
to die anymore, that's a miracle.
- 324. Only God can perform miracles, mija.
- 325. Okay, well,
didn't God create the explorers
- 326. that led us to the Elder ruins
and the metal for stack technology?
- 327. The devil can lead men to damnation
like God can lead them to salvation.
- 328. What does that mean?
- 329. Your mother,
she always drags out the devil,
- 330. waves him around
when she's losing an argument.
- 331. It's fucking torture.
- 332. Christ, will you break already?
I have somewhere to be.
- 333. Inconsiderate fucking douche.
- 334. The pain will be without limit,
the interrogator without mercy.
- 335. It is a universe of suffering.
There will seem to be no end.
- 336. Accept that it will never stop.
- 337. Scream your way through it,
or cry, or bleed.
- 338. Let them think
they have begun to break you.
- 339. Remember only one thing.
- 340. An animal in the forest
is caught in a trap.
- 341. It will flail, bite, snap, try to escape,
- 342. gnaw its own leg off.
- 343. You are no animal. You are an Envoy.
- 344. You aren't trapped. You're waiting.
- 345. Your enemy is not the interrogator.
- 346. Your enemy is despair.
- 347. They control the construct.
- 348. Wait, find the weakness in your enemy,
and then, get to the next screen.
- 349. You should know
there's nothing I won't do.
- 350. Nothing, if it will save you.
- 351. What if I can't be saved?
- 352. We are patient.
- 353. We wait. We endure.
- 354. We find the weakness, and then we strike.
- 355. Even if it is only to destroy
the weakness in ourselves.
- 356. Don't reset. Cortical stimulation.
Wake him up.
- 357. Check out the time. We're going into OT.
- 358. Alanna is literally gonna kill me.
- 359. I'm thinking I'll take the arm next.
I hope you're a lefty.
- 360. Hey. You reach a certain age,
it happens to all of us.
- 361. Well, some of us.
- 362. What's the problem?
- 363. We're off the clock
and the client's not done yet.
- 364. He wanted authorization
for additional time and protocols.
- 365. - Pull him out.
- Yes, sir.
- 366. Mama.
- 367. Will you say goodbye to her?
- 368. It's okay. It's okay.
- 369. Sometimes we must realize
that faith evolves as we do.
- 370. Is it evolution, using the
work of aliens to extend our own lives?
- 371. Are we even God's creatures any longer?
- 372. Why am I asking you?
- 373. We don't even believe in the same god.
- 374. But we both believe in the soul.
- 375. And so does your daughter.
Cut her some slack.
- 376. When did the world get so complicated?
- 377. When God put people into it.
- 378. What the fuck?
- 379. You're not authorized to go into overtime.
- 380. Your programs are shit.
They're not working.
- 381. I need something better.
- 382. There's nothing wrong with the programs.
- 383. So you want me to believe
this man can't break.
- 384. Everyone breaks.
- 385. I've got something just out of Beijing
called Helminth Code.
- 386. The one time we ran it,
the woman had a psychotic break.
- 387. - You use this, he's not coming back.
- 388. If I get answers, that's fine.
- 389. Mr. Phillips, a call for you.
- 390. It's her.
- 391. Last time I'm gonna ask.
- 392. Who hired you to kill me?
- 393. Convince him you are broken.
- 394. He believes you are the one in the trap.
- 395. Hallucination...
- 396. - ... displacement, retreat.
- Displacement, hallucination.
- 397. You're talking to yourself.
I'm finally doing something right.
- 398. No, wait, wait.
- 399. No. No. No, wait.
- 400. You— You're right.
- 401. You're right. I'm— I'm Ryker.
I'm— I'm Ryker. I'm Ryker.
- 402. Who hired you?
- 403. I don't know. I don't know.
- 404. You're lying!
- 405. Play dumb all you want,
- 406. but I know the kind of firepower
that came after me
- 407. means this is something big.
- 408. And the fact that you won't roll
on this guy...
- 409. just means that you think
he's more dangerous than me.
- 410. You're wrong.
I am what you need to be afraid of.
- 411. Take what is offered...
- 412. and use it.
- 413. Mom loves you.
She's just confused, you know?
- 414. Things changed too fast for her.
- 415. Are you talking to me, mija?
Or to yourself?
- 416. He was a handsome devil, your abuelo.
- 417. I remember what it was
to lose my life's great love.
- 418. The finality of it, the emptiness.
- 419. I miss him.
- 420. I'm sorry, I was gonna say I'd spin
Abuelo up, too, next All Hallows,
- 421. but I forgot he's still coded.
- 422. And up in Heaven.
- 423. Yeah.
- 424. I don't, but he did.
- 425. It was one of the only things
we ever actually argued about.
- 426. Hmm.
- 427. Your abuelo, he...
he was a stubborn bastard.
- 428. Yeah.
- 429. I have a weird question.
- 430. What?
- 431. Do they keep any drugs here?
- 432. Like in the evidence storage section
- 433. Abuela.
- 434. What? I never tried it before.
- 435. Take control.
- 436. Take control of the construct.
- 437. Delete the chain.
- 438. Delete the chain.
- 439. Delete the Praetorians.
- 440. Delete the Praetorians.
- 441. Excellent.
- 442. But it won't be that easy with me.
- 443. Yes, it will.
I already know your weakness.
- 444. Really?
- 445. You let the other recruits out faster.
- 446. You have more to pay for.
- 447. Or maybe you have more to prove.
About how much you don't care for me.
- 448. I don't care about you.
- 449. I think you're gonna show me
how to break out of the simulation next.
- 450. Focus on what you care about most
in this world,
- 451. with every atom of your existence.
- 452. Rip yourself open, and you can rip a hole
in the virtual world.
- 453. That is how you get back to the real.
- 454. That is how you get to the next screen.
- 455. I can't!
- 456. Finally. You okay?
- 457. Yeah, yeah.
- 458. - I knew you'd fuck it up, Kovacs.
- I thought you were some big badass.
- 459. - What took you so long?
- I guess I'm just a slow learner.
- 460. - That was sloppy.
- It worked.
- 461. I could kill you where you stand.
All of you.
- 462. Escaping the construct is not enough
- 463. When you get back to the real,
that's your one chance.
- 464. You have to be ready.
- 465. Let him believe you are weak.
- 466. Until the moment he discovers...
- 467. you are not.
- 468. Take it. It's yours.
- 469. From the moment I met you, it's yours.
- 470. Who are you talking to?
- 471. Takeshi, get to the next screen.
- 472. He stopped his own heart.
- 473. Get him back.
- 474. So, how's it going, Dimi?
- 475. Let's talk.
- 476. Oh, we will. Back in virtual.
Put him under.
- 477. That's a great idea
if you want to get RD'd.
- 478. I said put him under!
- 479. Could this Ryker guy reach out
of virtual and stop his own heart?
- 480. Could he bring himself back?
Has he ever been offworld?
- 481. You saw what the program pulled
from my subliminals.
- 482. A room on Harlan's World?
I'm not who this guy thinks I am.
- 483. - Maybe he's telling the truth.
- Who are you supposed to be now?
- 484. Someone you should
truly not have fucked with.
- 485. You dumb motherfuckers
just abducted and tortured a CTAC officer.
- 486. You have any idea
what they're gonna do to you?
- 487. - Oh, shit.
- They're gonna hunt you down.
- 488. All of you. Gonna make what
you did to me look like a tropical cruise.
- 489. They're gonna rip your stacks out
and feed 'em to the shredder.
- 490. They're gonna kill your families, friends,
dogs, cats, and fucking goldfish.
- 491. Why would CTAC be wasting time
sniffing around Licktown, huh? There's a biopirate operation
moving stolen military inventory
- 492. - out of places like Jack It Off.
- Do you see it?
- 493. Multiplying in their brains like bacteria,
reaching critical mass. Keep going.
- 494. The one who lets me up lives.
- 495. The other two, the Corps is done with you.
You won't even be a memory.
- 496. - Divide et impera.
- I'm letting him loose.
- 497. Do not!
- 498. Fuck this.
I'm not letting you get me killed.
- 499. I just work here.
- 500. I swear this is where we took him!
- 501. Dickface here wouldn't give me—
- 502. I actually told him I'd let him live.
- 503. Uh, you dropped this at Jack It Off.
And you're covered with blood.
- 504. It's not mine.
- 505. Who's that?
- 506. That it is. That it is.
- 507. Ah, but I'm telling you,
this is it for me.
- 508. I'm serious.
- 509. No more.
- 510. I don't want to be spun up
into another sleeve next year.
- 511. Really?
- 512. Yeah. I'm having too much fun in this one.
- 513. Well...
- 514. I think it's time for me to go,
- 515. No matter how long you live,
you never finish.
- 516. You have to learn
to let the world continue.
- 517. Accept that death is part of life.
- 518. Please, my love.
- 519. Don't bring me back again. Okay? Please.
- 520. Okay.
- 521. Hmm.
- 522. Ortega.
- 523. I'll be right there.
- 524. Coming through.
- 525. Detective!
- 526. My sources say it's a war zone back there.
- 527. Should the citizens of Bay City
- 528. Go fist yourself.
- 529. You know, uh,
you have such a gift with the press.
- 530. Fuck. Shit.
- 531. Hey, Hawkeye,
give me location on the target.
- 532. The target is not
currently transmitting within range.
- 533. Come on.
- 534. Lieutenant, I am picking up a signal.
- 535. Christ.
- 536. Come on.
- 537. Holy shit.
- 538. Wait. Kristin! Kristin!
- 539. Oh, shit. It's not him. It's not Kovacs.
- 540. Lieutenant Ortega,
you have reached the target.
- 541. He did this?
- 542. Where the fuck is he?
- 543. Whoa. Lieutenant. Good to see you again.
- 544. - If you're looking for Mr. Kovacs—
- We're not sure where he is.
- 545. Terribly uncertain.
- 546. I'll deal with you later.
- 547. Open this fucking door
before I blow it off!
- 548. I know you were there,
so don't try to den—
- 549. You took a fucking trophy?
- 550. Huh?
- 551. Sleeve's a cop.
- 552. No.
- 553. You were waiting for me at the resleeve
facility before I even needlecast in.
- 554. You were onto me before I—
- 555. Because I knew you were a danger,
which you clearly are.
- 556. I should be getting a fuckin' medal
for shutting that place down.
- 557. I don't know.
- 558. Only way it makes sense that
you were tracking me before I got here
- 559. was that you weren't tracking me at all.
- 560. You were tracking him.
- 561. I really couldn't give a shit
about what sleeve you're wearing.
- 562. Yeah.
- 563. What the fuck?
- 564. No.
- 565. Stab yourself in the dick for all I care.
- 566. - See, Dimi here, he kept calling me Ryker.
- Because he was crazy.
- 567. Who's Ryker to you?
- 568. Nobody.
- 569. Nobody, huh?
- 570. We worked together.
- 571. No "and."
- 572. No, no, no.
- 573. No, just stop it, stop it! Please.
- 574. Please, just stop it. I...
- 575. I'll tell you.
- 576. Just...
- 577. I'll tell you everything.